New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

And we have another update. It includes the mansion, the cave and a part of the office. You can explore it and defeat another powerful enemy, but don't go to the final battle, it's not done yet. Very little editing was done this time, I'll focus upon that later, but I've double-checked Teumessian's save and couldn't find anything untouched in building C. Maybe I will during the throughful test. As of now, 195 out of 202 maps are translated. All that is left is the final battle and ending sequence. Thanks for helping me with this thing, it's always better to cooperate.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pb9en8

Oh, and we've finally got some activity from japanese devs! Checking out at the speed of light. Kaori-chan no shinryou nikki, eh? Sounds interesting.

blaaarg

QuoteOh, and we've finally got some activity from japanese devs! Checking out at the speed of light. Kaori-chan no shinryou nikki, eh? Sounds interesting.

huh?

Lisk

Quote from: blaaarg on December 21, 2010, 04:22:32 PM
QuoteOh, and we've finally got some activity from japanese devs! Checking out at the speed of light. Kaori-chan no shinryou nikki, eh? Sounds interesting.

huh?
http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/sports/2469/1250862522/l50
After a long silence, someone has released a new game. It's nothing special, just a little thing made with rm2k, but it's still something. I hope the rest of WIPs will get an update soon too.

Teumessian

Welp, I've finally slain the demon dragon thing. First thing i realized was how devastating ice attacks were on the damn thing. Second was that I realized that all those Seed of X's things weren't just some cheap battle powerups, but actual permanent upgrades. Using them all at once on my team sent them into a destructive roid-rage that helped me slaughter the dragon. Stupid me.  :death:

However, reading your skillchart Lisk, I realized how few titles I really have. I'm gonna spend some time looking for some, and what skills they unlock.

A few questions though. I still can't figure out how for the life of me where to search for the tarot cards. Are they scattered all over the game map, or just around building C? I haven't found a single one.

Secondly, whats up with those de-leveling mushrooms? Do they allow you to "backtrack" and acquire new skills with different titles after releveling?

Lastly, what is considered "near the end of the game" when it comes to approaching the dealer for the last bunny-item? Do i gotta deactivate the last power-pylon thing, or do I just gotta beat up a boss or two more?

At any rate, I info you gave me was invaluable. Thanks again Lisk.

-T

Lisk

Quote from: Teumessian on December 23, 2010, 12:00:12 AM
However, reading your skillchart Lisk, I realized how few titles I really have. I'm gonna spend some time looking for some, and what skills they unlock.

A few questions though. I still can't figure out how for the life of me where to search for the tarot cards. Are they scattered all over the game map, or just around building C? I haven't found a single one.

Secondly, whats up with those de-leveling mushrooms? Do they allow you to "backtrack" and acquire new skills with different titles after releveling?

Lastly, what is considered "near the end of the game" when it comes to approaching the dealer for the last bunny-item? Do i gotta deactivate the last power-pylon thing, or do I just gotta beat up a boss or two more?

At any rate, I info you gave me was invaluable. Thanks again Lisk.

-T
Not all the skills are actually implemented in the game, this chart is just the dump of game's database. As for the questions, here goes:
1) The tarot cards are scattered all over the island and usually require to complete a side quest to get them. Once you're close to the end of the game and diviner twins can't help you with your quest anymore, they will offer to direct you to the cards instead.
2) That's exactly what they are for =).
3) Go through the mansion, re-visit the office, fight a boss, see the scene, and you're good to go. Basically, when the girls tell you that there's only the last battle left, it means that you have access to everything.

By the way, you DO have access to everything now. As of now, 202 out of 202 maps are translated. The translation is finished, now I can actually start to edit this thing =).
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3l8rd
Enjoy!

Teumessian

Oh, one minor note I wanted to mention.

In the ghost crypt, I was dropped a few pairs of panties after fighting some baddies. This would be great, but they're all yellowed. Do yellowed panties become useful at some point in the game or something?

Teumessian

Gentlemen, I have finally beat the game. The boss battle twist was excellent.

To Lisk, well f*cking done. The translations were immersing, hilarious, and believable. The time I sunk into this game, a little over 26 hours, was time well spent.

I'm not gonna go for a second playthrough though. I got other stuff to do and I got REALLY addicted to this game, so I'm cashing away my save data for another day. It's was absolutely rad though.

Thanks for making this game playable for the masses, Lisk. You rock hard.

-T

P.S. I shouted the following statement, loud enough to wake up the neighbors, after beating the final boss. Feels good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

Kenichi123

hey lisk- I have a question-

I sort of set my computer on fire, Is there any way for you to make a save file i can use that's at the start of building B?

Playing with firecrackers in your bedroom while drunk is NOT a good idea.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

blaaarg

There is a new version (1.0) of Shikkin SCHOOL out. http://mywiki.jp/arabes/ShikkinADV/ShikkinSCHOOL/

dl pass: omo
unzip pass: ShikkinSCHOOL

doa

Quote from: blaaarg on December 25, 2010, 09:37:43 PM
There is a new version (1.0) of Shikkin SCHOOL out. http://mywiki.jp/arabes/ShikkinADV/ShikkinSCHOOL/

dl pass: omo
unzip pass: ShikkinSCHOOL

Ok. so ive turned level 5 and now i have no idea what to do. Can anyone help me?

Ps oh wait it seems when your level 5 you have the ability to close doors
this ought to be fun.

Estregan

I tried starting this game several times with different RPGmaker versions - does anyone know why it is not working? Or can you maybe give instructions how to do it? I would really like to play this game. Other games have worked so far (e.g. the english Shikkin, and one game that was posted here shortly before Nyou died)

Faust

Faust is stuck again.
He's level six, but he can't do any of the bottom missions. D=

and he got.....what he assumes is a pile of shit.
XD;;

Help?

Lisk

Quote from: Teumessian on December 23, 2010, 11:18:20 PM
Gentlemen, I have finally beat the game. The boss battle twist was excellent.

To Lisk, well f*cking done. The translations were immersing, hilarious, and believable. The time I sunk into this game, a little over 26 hours, was time well spent.

I'm not gonna go for a second playthrough though. I got other stuff to do and I got REALLY addicted to this game, so I'm cashing away my save data for another day. It's was absolutely rad though.

Thanks for making this game playable for the masses, Lisk. You rock hard.

-T

P.S. I shouted the following statement, loud enough to wake up the neighbors, after beating the final boss. Feels good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY
Thanks, I really loved this game too, I hope 118-san will finish his game as well.
Quote from: Kenichi123 on December 24, 2010, 04:25:07 PM
hey lisk- I have a question-

I sort of set my computer on fire, Is there any way for you to make a save file i can use that's at the start of building B?

Playing with firecrackers in your bedroom while drunk is NOT a good idea.
I don't think so, unfortunately. The only way to reach a certain place is to play through until you're there, an I'm using the editor for testing things out, not playing the game itself. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself, doing anything while drunk is a bad idea, you can trust me on that.
Quote from: Estregan on December 27, 2010, 03:31:00 AM
I tried starting this game several times with different RPGmaker versions - does anyone know why it is not working? Or can you maybe give instructions how to do it? I would really like to play this game. Other games have worked so far (e.g. the english Shikkin, and one game that was posted here shortly before Nyou died)
All you need to have is an RTP for RPG Maker VX. It's strange that it fails to work. Does it give you any specific error message?

blaaarg

Quote from: Faust on December 27, 2010, 06:19:44 PM
Faust is stuck again.
He's level six, but he can't do any of the bottom missions. D=

and he got.....what he assumes is a pile of shit.
XD;;

Help?

It's a dirty piece of wood you can lay across any "squat" toilet.  The only place it has an effect (that I've found) is in the Gym toilets.  Place it there and occupy the other stall and the "pink-tracksuit-girl" will endure through her vollyball game.  I can't clear any of the "missions" either. maybe a bug.  One of the missions is "See you pee on western toilet" the other one is "has a wild session".   ?!?!?!?!?!

Faust

Faust would like to add that the 'wood' can be placed on a regular toilet too.
Useful for keeping the teacher from using the bathroom right away, so you can keep Haruka from going before class.
^^

But....Hm....