* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Lisk on November 26, 2010, 06:36:57 AM
Quote from: Ella-Ella on November 25, 2010, 10:01:35 PM
Oooh, thanks for the new update! :D So much for sleeping tonight...

One question I'm stumped on: where is the holding contest minigame at and how do I trigger it?
Building C, second floor, Kanna must be in blue or yellow condition.

Disregard that, I cook socks - I've just checked, it becomes available only after you finish the dungeon I'm currently working on, like much of the side quests that are already translated. Stupid me X_X.

What other side quests are available?
Faust has a file where he beat Faust, and he wants to know what else he's missing....

As for school, I just got the Yellow box. what's it for?

Lisk

Quote from: Faust on November 30, 2010, 04:55:28 PM
What other side quests are available?
Faust has a file where he beat Faust, and he wants to know what else he's missing....

As for school, I just got the Yellow box. what's it for?
There is a lot of them, but I don't remember when they become available. First, there is tarot card gathering subquest in the west side of building C. All cards have some subevents related to them. Closer to the end of the game, when you hear everything the diviner twins can tell about the main quest, you can ask them to foretell the locations of these cards.

In building B, there is a waitress minigame. The girl in the nap room gives you the clue how to get it. One of your characters must wet the bed while you are low on money (there is a shop on the second floor that gives you better things depending on how much you have spend, pretty good investment). If you can't afford the washing fee, you will be sent to work at cafeteria. After that you can always replay it at the cafeteria for some items.

If Mati has an accident in front of the weapons dealer, he will give you unique item required to activate the Bunny subquest when you have the full Bunny set.

On the second floor again there is a quest called the "North-South incident", ask around.

If all of your characters fall asleep in the Water Shrine (not ready yet) or the Tomb, you will get a test minigame, if you get all the answers right you will get a new title for Chiffon. Actually, the rewards for most of these subquests and minigames are new titles.

Lastly, depending on how many times your characters wet their beds, you can get new scenes or even titles as well, both automatically and through the use of Chiffon's diary.

As for the "yellow box", if you refer to the thing just left from Nozomi's notes, then it's the "closed for cleaning" sign. I guess you understand what it is for ;).

And now for something new and shiny. Update time! As of now, 166 out of 202 maps are translated. This includes the tomb, another bulk of bed-wetting events (I haven't check if you can accidently trigger some untranslated ones, but I don't think so), which leaves only the last block of 8 bed-wetting event pages untranslated, fixing a few things in the building B (most importantly, the girl on the balcony) and some minor stuff. Finally I'm almost finished with the subevents, only one of them left! The official stop sign, as usual, is on the entrance to the next major location, which is the Water Shrine. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1u7te

And instantly a patch. Extract the archive in your DATA folder and oberwrite when prompted. Should fix a little screw-up.

bailinda

Quote from: doa on November 29, 2010, 09:13:45 AM
Quote from: bailinda on November 29, 2010, 09:07:51 AM
Quote from: Ambrose on November 28, 2010, 01:25:39 PM
Quote from: blaaarg on November 28, 2010, 01:00:32 PM
A new game from Arabes, ShikkinSCHOOL. http://mywiki.jp/arabes/ShikkinADV/

thanks man :D someone should really make a statue of worship for arabes, damn his games are good!  :001_tt1:

btw, for those who cant find the password for unzipping, its ShikkinSCHOOL

i canĀ“t dl the game for some reason then i try to download from the site he says password allweys rong -_- tryed everything anyone know?

The password on the site is omo    its once you try to extract it its ShikkinSCHOOL

file dosent work to extract anymore only say rong password then u copy past ShikkinSCHOOL or write it urself.
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

theerut

*ShikkinSCHOOL

how to use second item?(yellow signboard)

atdhfkm

It is "Out of order" sign.

BTW there is obviosly a bug in the game. The picture becomes more pixelized with every upgrade  :S Even if you buy one for 20000

Faust

1.Stand on the entrance to the bathroom.
2.Use sign.
3.????
4.Profit!!!

Teumessian

Sorry it took so long, but I have that bugged game I was talking about right here.

The problems started when I got reset by one of those crazy bug-maids. Now the super-dungeon stairway behind the library is sealed, and the secret entrance on the 3rd floor sends me into the dungeon with pitch black screen. I am in the dungeon, but I can't see where the hell I'm going, so I'm stuck. It appears I have to pass the dungeon part in order to advance the story any further.

If anyone want to give this a try, be my guest. All the characters have awesome weapons and Kanna has the "death" spell, which from what I've experienced is a 1-hit-KO move. Pretty awesome.

ltmt

Quote from: Lisk on December 01, 2010, 08:50:53 AM
In building B, there is a waitress minigame...

Concerning this.. whenever I try to get a room with insufficient moola, the lady just doesn't let the girls sleep there. Does the opportunity only appear after beating the dungeon you just finished?

Loving the updates btw. You rock, and so does the dude who made this. The storyline is actually pretty cool.. and its a hell of a lot more fun when you know WHY the characters keep wetting themselves.. lol.

Lisk

Quote from: ltmt on December 06, 2010, 10:06:31 PM
Concerning this.. whenever I try to get a room with insufficient moola, the lady just doesn't let the girls sleep there. Does the opportunity only appear after beating the dungeon you just finished?
You need to have enough to stay (200 runes), have someone wet her bed(s) and have no runes to pay the washing fee. Keep your runes between 200 and 249 and you should be fine, it's rare when no one has accidents in this building. I believe you have to finish the tomb, but I'm not sure. I'm positive you don't have to finish anything more to get this event though.

Quote from: Teumessian on December 04, 2010, 10:40:32 PM
Sorry it took so long, but I have that bugged game I was talking about right here.

The problems started when I got reset by one of those crazy bug-maids. Now the super-dungeon stairway behind the library is sealed, and the secret entrance on the 3rd floor sends me into the dungeon with pitch black screen. I am in the dungeon, but I can't see where the hell I'm going, so I'm stuck. It appears I have to pass the dungeon part in order to advance the story any further.

I think I've managed to fix this issue in your save and hopefully didn't broke anything else. You'll need two files attached at the end of the post. The first is fixed save, the second is patched map, which was made for you and ONLY for you so that you won't miss a dialogue. It's nothing major code-wise, just some messing with unused self-switch, but there won't be any profit for anyone else to use it and it's better to keep the game as vanilla as possible. Proceed to building B, rest there and continue with the story, I hope this would help.

Anyway, thanks for replies, and here's another update for you. As of now, 175 out of 202 maps are translated, starting to fix some small things along with going further with the main part. This update includes another dungeon, the Water Shrine, every nap room bed-wetting event, most likely all title change events (there may be one or two in the untranslated part, but at last everything is linear again) and tidied-up interface. All that is left is the rest of the main plot. Just like before, it is strongly advised that you stop before the next major dungeon (well, mansion, actually), the biggest and most content-filled in the whole game.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8bru2g

Teumessian

Lisk, your fix worked perfectly. Once again you're awesomeness is confirmed. Thanks a million!  :clap:

So far, I've gotten my ass handed to me in the Crypt, but I got a few good items and some leveling-up out of it. I should have followed the ghost-guy's directions.

One last thing I gotta ask you about though. Remember the title-screen-changing-maid girl in building C? Every time I talk to her to get her to change title screens, I stay at the original "bedwetting" one that I start out with. Is there anything else I gotta do go get a different title screen?

This isn't a high priority thing or anything, but before the bug, I had this awesome title screen with an upskirt angle of Chiffon with a dragon looming over her, and pee was gushing from her panties. I'd love to get that screen back.

I thought that game was as good as lost. Once again, thanks.

Teumessian

Gentlemen, I have successfully navigated the crypt and laid waste to the demons within.

However, I managed to do so with the help of a little bug that I discovered. Apparently, if you are able to get either Chiffon or Kanna desperate to pee, and walk around until they have an accident (while NOT in combat), you can clear the "fog of war" effect in the crypt and reveal the entire screen. I say Kanna or Chiffon because they're the only characters whose wetting triggers one of those "wetting oneself pictures", which immediately precedes the map being revealed. I believe the wetting-image's appearance is what triggers the map reveal, since the others wetting themselves don't cause this.

That being said, the crypt becomes VASTLY more navigate-able with the entire screen revealed. The crypt's boss can then be found in no time. Be warned though, she can summon demons. Save Kanna's mega flare for the Evil Spirit that she finally summons, and use Blade Dance if she summons too many little demons. Also, make use of Chiffon's Mass Might.

Secondly, there appears to be an untranslated bedwetting event in Building C. I dunno if that building's events are still being translated or not though.

Lastly, I managed to get Mati desperate in front of the weapons dealer in Building B. He mentioned her looking like his late wife, and said "the next time you come and see me I'll give you something special". However, I didn't get jack from him. So far, I have the bunny suit and the bunny earpiece. Is the dealer supposed to give me some sort of bunny death-weapon? How many more items do I need to do the bunny subquest?

I'll keep you all posted, and keep digging around for more bugs, translation-related stuff, and cool shit.

-Teu

Lisk

Quote from: Ella-Ella on December 08, 2010, 08:05:05 PM
A few questions: can you only get events and titles with Chiffon's diary for bedwetting? Are there any you can get for the other stats in there?

Also, what is the Bunny subquest and how can I trigger that?
You can get titles by using the diary once your characters wet themselves a certain amount of times, by watching a certain dream sequence, by completing the side quests and so on. I'll probably post a guide once I'm finished with everything else. As for Bunny subquest, I've checked the Game Progress requirement - one of the items (the one that weapons trader gives you) becomes available only right before the final fight. Oh well. To start th quest you need to have the bunny ears headband, bunny suit and fishnet stockings.

Quote from: Teumessian on December 11, 2010, 08:18:34 PM
Secondly, there appears to be an untranslated bedwetting event in Building C. I dunno if that building's events are still being translated or not though.
How strange, I don't see any related triggers that were left untranslated. Can you post your save file again?
Quote from: Teumessian on December 11, 2010, 08:18:34 PM
Lastly, I managed to get Mati desperate in front of the weapons dealer in Building B. He mentioned her looking like his late wife, and said "the next time you come and see me I'll give you something special". However, I didn't get jack from him. So far, I have the bunny suit and the bunny earpiece. Is the dealer supposed to give me some sort of bunny death-weapon? How many more items do I need to do the bunny subquest?
Come back to him after clearing the mansion and office events, which are the things I'm currently working on. As of now, 189 out of 202 maps are done. What is left is about a half of the mansion, final battle and ending. Rather text-intensive, but nothing that can't be done, now that we've made it this far. More updates soon.

Teumessian

To anyone who has gotten far enough in the pit in front of Building A...

Does anyone have ANY idea how to defeat whats-her-face and her goddamn Garnet Dragon? I swear I have hit the both of them with everything short of tactical nuclear weapons.

I'm able to weather their attacks and deal some pretty heavy damage on them using Cyclone and Blade dance (up to 500 ish per attack with blade dance alone if I use Mass Might). However, the Garnet Dragon's Giga breath attack deals damage that exceeds the ENTIRE F-ING HEALTH BAR for Firie, even when given a Protect spell, essentially making it a 1 hit KO. This is unusual, as the rest of the team only takes about 400-450 damage. I don't understand since her defense stats should be about as high as the rest of the team. Since she is the main healer, as soon as she goes down the whole thing falls apart.

I'd equip that Flaming heart manga thing, but that's already on Chiffon. Any ideas on how to keep from getting toasted every time I face the two of them?

Also, for Lisk, you asked for my save data earlier. It's attached to this message, sorry it took me so long.

ltmt

Giga breath? I don't think I ever got hit by that. I just pwned them by focusing the dragon.. eventually the girl gave in because her dragon was almost dead (it seems he's more susceptible to damage than she is). I dunno what level your girls are, mine are around 17 or so.. just focus the dragon with freeze coffin, double wind slash, and use Mati's tidal wave. That's all I did anyway.

'Course, I assume that focusing the girl will give some sort of wetting, which I'm sure I missed out on.. But that's how I beat the bastards. Eheh.

Lisk

The dragon becomes much weaker if you defeat Virginia first. She has less defence and is not resistant to fire. The dragon will lose some of his skills and suffer a major drop in abilities. But you can focus on the dragon too, it's 10800 vs 12500 HPs. Some leveling is required too, I came to Faust in early 20s. This game is quite challenging, as you can see. Here's something to help you out.