New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrose

I think i got it actually, to get money and levelups you need to complete quests, they are given by the guys in the start room, just press space two times in a row on them and you should have them, the two first quests are pretty easy, just watch the pink girl first, you will then notice that one of your quests turns blue at the bottom of the screen. Then you move to the girl with the white overall and watch her squirm, when the day is over you should have made 200gold and maybe gotten an item. You can pick up the item in the spawn next round, and use it by pressing space and the second option.

blaaarg

D'OH!  I hit every key but the space bar trying to find the action key.  Thanks!

doa

Quote from: blaaarg on November 28, 2010, 09:29:38 PM
D'OH!  I hit every key but the space bar trying to find the action key.  Thanks!

You know that you can hit return right?

Anyway does anyone know what to do for the second set of quests the old guy and the red guy with two quests?

Ok so apparently the second quest from the red guy (the one for 200 gold) you have to get the black box at the start then put it infron of the gym at the beginning [the gym is at the same corridor as the classrooms to the far left] at that point some silver haired girl will collect it not opening the gym when the pink skirt girl comes needing to pee. ath that point the quest should clear.
After i done that quest the red guy was replaced with the brown haired guy and his quest (his was to see the pig tailed girl desperate in class).
Once i had done that i got the blue haired guy again (he needs you to let the pink haired girl go during class and you need to stop her from using the toilet before class starts)

Still dont know about the old guy though.

Lisk

The second mission objective says "watch a girl in miniskirt hold herself". The girl you need to watch is Ayumi, you can find her in the very beginning at the entrance, but there is a very narrow time window and you must have Nozomi's notes with you.

bailinda

Quote from: Ambrose on November 28, 2010, 01:25:39 PM
Quote from: blaaarg on November 28, 2010, 01:00:32 PM
A new game from Arabes, ShikkinSCHOOL. http://mywiki.jp/arabes/ShikkinADV/

thanks man :D someone should really make a statue of worship for arabes, damn his games are good!  :001_tt1:

btw, for those who cant find the password for unzipping, its ShikkinSCHOOL

i can´t dl the game for some reason then i try to download from the site he says password allweys rong -_- tryed everything anyone know?
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

doa

Quote from: bailinda on November 29, 2010, 09:07:51 AM
Quote from: Ambrose on November 28, 2010, 01:25:39 PM
Quote from: blaaarg on November 28, 2010, 01:00:32 PM
A new game from Arabes, ShikkinSCHOOL. http://mywiki.jp/arabes/ShikkinADV/

thanks man :D someone should really make a statue of worship for arabes, damn his games are good!  :001_tt1:

btw, for those who cant find the password for unzipping, its ShikkinSCHOOL

i can´t dl the game for some reason then i try to download from the site he says password allweys rong -_- tryed everything anyone know?

The password on the site is omo    its once you try to extract it its ShikkinSCHOOL

blaaarg

Quote from: doa on November 29, 2010, 07:16:52 AM

For the old guy, pick up the notebook (black box) and after class starts show it to the green haired teacher in the middle classroom.  She will delay the hotpants girl after class and the old guy's quest will turn blue.

doa

Quote from: blaaarg on November 29, 2010, 09:44:08 AM
Quote from: doa on November 29, 2010, 07:16:52 AM

For the old guy, pick up the notebook (black box) and after class starts show it to the green haired teacher in the middle classroom.  She will delay the hotpants girl after class and the old guy's quest will turn blue.

Thnaks. Althought ive already done it by mistake though. It seems the max level you can get to is level 5

Also i extracted some of the files and the girls pics have names on them
The pink haired girl is haruka
The pink skirt girl is ayumi
The girl in hotpants is nozomi
Theres also another girl called kaori (she has a red top long black hair and has a black skirt) one or two of the pics suggest that she might be a teacher though but i havent seen her. She might still be in development though.

Ps. Pics below the same order as the girls listed.

Ambrose

update 0.1 is already out, fixing that quest which says requires lvl 99 and a couple of other things

reseph

Maybe I'll translate again, assuming the code is the same.

Is the game suppose to look like this?

The images above look much better. :/

Lisk

Yes, it's supposed to be this way now. According to the plot, our very own Iwao-kun, the protagonist of other Shikkin games, has built a robot that looks exactly like one of the teachers, Mr. Takeshi, this is why the schoolgirls will listen to whatever he says. However, he was low on money and had to use a cheap camera, this is why the image looks pixelated. My guess is that Arabesque is going to implement upgrade system like he did in Shikkin128.

doa

The items you can buy in the machine thing at the spawn point can make the sight much better (like the pics i posted above).

reseph

Right, forgot about that in the previous games.

Has anyone been able to extract the source from the xp3? Doesn't work for me, I'm getting
QuoteExpected "#01" at position 0x17 but saw "#80".

doa

Quote from: reseph on November 30, 2010, 09:13:50 AM
Right, forgot about that in the previous games.

Has anyone been able to extract the source from the xp3? Doesn't work for me, I'm getting
QuoteExpected "#01" at position 0x17 but saw "#80".

I've been using this program called crass

http://galcrass.blog124.fc2blog.net/blog-entry-11.html

I couldnt find the other one i used to use for extracting xp3 files, I think it was taken down or something.

reseph

Yep, crass works. Now to remember how to create patches. Not sure how to repack either, crass is new to me.

Seems all the images dumped, if anyone wants them. Example: