New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

The game is AWESOME. I don't think I'm ever going to finish though. Every time I fight the water droplet guys, I just let them use Aqua Drop on my party and run around until they wet themselves.

I dunno, it just seems pretty ironic that we're trying to keep them from wetting themselves if that's ultimately what we want to see  :lol:

Btw, what makes mimic's so hard to beat?

Faust

@Teu: Mimics can hit hard, can cause a fear wetting, and can use aqua drop too.
D=
They piss Faust off.

though usually, they make your party wet before mass-murdering them.
Faust hates them.

LivingInfinite

Maybe with a translation I'll finally be able to beat this game. I had no idea what the final battle instructions were saying.

Lisk

@Faust
Well, both kinds of Mimics (Surprise and Exclaim) were meant to be hard opponents. Unless you spend some time grinding, you come to them underleveled. But they can be avoided if you don't want them and give good rewards if you beat them.
@LivingInfinite
As spoilerless as a plot-important tip can be: Basically, you have to hit her as hard as you can to distract her from what she's doing every turn and after few turns a certain event will happen. Again, beat her with everything you've got, and eventually you'll win.

Reporting, by the way. Generally, I'm fixing things and putting everything in order. Man, long nightmare scenes and dialogues are long. But hey, aren't they the very thing we're playing this game for? As of now, I've put everything together in building A (except one scene that will come much lter in game) and C, there is an interesting holding contest minigame coming. Also, fixing things pointed out by Banedon. Can't say how much time it will take before the next release - you see, Library quest obviously has a large amount of plot-important text, and there's building B next to the library too... Well, a long road starts from one step, and we're... past 100 steps already!

101 world maps out of 202, actually. Not that this number actually means something important, but... IT'S OVER ONE HUNDRED!!!

Faust

Yusuke: 100?! wait, that's not so bad.
Kuwabara: Kick his ass Urameshi.

Abridged aside, Faust knows.

He kicked both of the Mimic's asses last night.  ^^ It felt good to win. ^^

though he's still mad that Chiffon keeps wetting every five seconds.
XD

Lisk

Reporting progress. As of now,
127 out of 202 maps are translated, including fixing some common events missed after the database corruption and grammar/spelling errors kindly pointed out by Banedon. There is enough stuff to make another release, but, as I have said before, it's mostly some minor stuff. What exactly is there?
- Finally, FINALLY, I'm finished with these damn perverted fortune tellers! Now you have full access to everything both of them can give you!
- Holding race with mind-blowing name (which I decided to keep romanized for now. Maybe I'll come up with some ideas how to adapt all these gurugurus, mojimojis and other euphemisms for desperate squirming and jumping and running around and keep my sanity intact at the same time later.)
- Library quest. I can give you my answers, if you play my little game.
- A clever plan, but what is it's purpose?
- More perverted diviner twins.
- Tarot card subquest and some of it's events.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lgtl8o

Episode 4 preview:
Bunny suit quest, Meido-san quest, Dandelion flower in Chiffon's hair, ghosts, more Kanna, moe Kanna, underground sleep trap, Faust, building B/general.

Quotethough he's still mad that Chiffon keeps wetting every five seconds.
XD
Believe me, she will be absolutely awesome later on, if you finished plot-important battles in her favor. The library part has a hint on it.

Oh, and by the way, third floor is important. It actually affects what will happen later on.

ltmt

Looove the translations. Props to you Lisk, this brings taiken to a whole new level of awesome.

MKFan200

Lisk

Quote from: Ella-Ella on November 03, 2010, 12:14:00 PM
Thanks for the new update, Lisk! :) I wasn't sure if this was a mistake or  just parts that you hadn't gotten around to translating yet, but I noticed a few lines of dialogue after you rescue Firie at the beginning that weren't translated, as well as the lines you get from Kanna when you use Chiffon's Diary (what is that thing for anyway...)
Yes, Chiffon's diary is kind of messed up right now, it will be the next thing I'll fix now that I'm done with fortune tellers. The untranslated part is important for obtaining certain titles, it's about time to do something about them.

Ambrose

found another great english game by livinginfinite, its still in development so you could call it an early beta demo or something. Anyways its a mix of wetters taiken with elements from the car trip game, which makes it pretty unique and awesome. It also has panty pooping in it.  :wub:

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dbd34nqbuw9h6w1
Forum Link: http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=250.msg3903#new

PS: you need rpg maker to play it

MKFan200

Anyone know how to use cheat engine for big wave? I need help with it.

Teumessian

Quick question about wetters taiken.

I have a bunch of knives, staffs, magic wands, cloaks, thermonuclear weapons, etc in my item box. The question is, how the hell do I use all of this cool new gear? Do I need to get a higher level?

Lisk

Quote from: Teumessian on November 04, 2010, 10:56:39 PM
Quick question about wetters taiken.

I have a bunch of knives, staffs, magic wands, cloaks, thermonuclear weapons, etc in my item box. The question is, how the hell do I use all of this cool new gear? Do I need to get a higher level?
Um... press X and use "equip"? There are no level/stats requirements, you can use anything you get anytime you get it. What exactly are you having problems with?

Faust

@Ella: Jiru? if so, yeah.
just level grind, get mega Flare, set up the magic diapers, and have at it.
Faust took about 4 tries, but he managed to do it. ^^

You just have to level grind a lot, and pray he doesn't paralyze da Healer. ^^

Kenichi123

Question- If I took a saved game file from wetters taken translated up to now- and pasted it on the fully translated version that I know will finish because people who translate are just awesome like that-, Would I be able to load my game into the newly translated material?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(