|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

blaaarg

Thank you, Lisk, For all the work you have done!  Also for pointing me to that blog with 3 (now 4) new works in progress.  And also the pointer to Chiitrans, I love that one.  Chiitrans has helped decipher a very large collection of Japanese things.

antifairy

Not sure if anyone posted these yet, but theres 2 games that were released for ps2 and xbox. Bully and Haunting ground. One of the missions in Bully is to help a fat nerdy kid get to the bathroom in the librery before he wets himself but you have to fight all the kids that get in your way. You can also make the nerd kids wet themselves by beating them to the point where you can embarrass them.

In Haunting ground, its pretty tame, but the female character Fiona will say something like "The toilets are communal? I Guess I'll just hold it then." when you use the action button in front of a toilet. I'm not sure, but yeah, it implies that she needs to go but doesn't even do it.

Lisk

It's friday evening here, which means it's time for another report. But first I want to thank you guys for your response, especially Banedon for his useful spellchecking report. Occasional misspellings are bound to happen when you try to switch between different translations of the same line and they are a pain to catch later. But enough complaining, let's move on to more significant things. The progress is as follows:

Database: Nya.
World maps: 54/202
Editing: 51/202

Yes, only three maps milewise, but a lot contentwise. First, two words: diviner twins. Then, dream sequences. Last (but not least) second school building. There's a lot of events there as well. I'm patching the things I've done earlier together, slowly but steadily, and aiming for another release in two or three weeks. It will include everything up to second building (desperation dashes, dream sequences, that stuff) and most likely the administrative building quest as well.

Lisk

It's been a while since the last time I've updated my progress, but it can't be helped: guys at bmw.seiha.org finally finished translating Daibanchou, and I'm a sucker for good turn-based strategies. I strongly recommend this game to anyone interested in them, and besides, it even has a wetting scene where some punks torture a desperate girl with vibrator. Unfortunately, it's text only, but at least it's fully sounded. Anyway, both main routes are completed now, which means I'm stepping on the gas again. I know that I promised another partial release, but it's better to postpone it for few more days to polish some things, translate desperation dash events in building C and finish mountain sequences. It will net much more gameplay time than the current build will. Anyway, what do we have now:

Database: Nya.
World maps: 72/202
Editing: 51/202

By the way, have you heard of Prisencolinensinainciusol? Have you heard of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Well, a challenger appears: a freaking 超絶悶絶錐揉み耐久レース(Chiizuzenzutsukirimomitaigiu, if I've got everything right)! Yes, it is a single word (a name) and I have no idea in hell what it should translate into, so I'll just leave this brainbuster here. Its existence proves the fact that god is dead.

Pokefan

Woah, never saw a word like that before.  Not sure if Eudict.com is really reliable, but I split the word into pieces and looked up the translations for them.  This is what I got:

chii - position(status), lichen
zu - figure(picture)
zen - good, previous, whole(all), tray
zutsuu - headache
kiri - fog, limits, paulonia tree, drill
momi - ??? (couldn't translate)
taigi - boxing/jujitsu
giu(n) - cloud of suspicion

Hope this helps with finding a proper name.

Lisk

Quote from: Pokefan on September 24, 2010, 02:07:47 PM
Woah, never saw a word like that before. 
No wonder, that guy did it on purpose. Luckily, it's a name and it appears in a very minor scene, so there's no need to translate it at all (I mean, who would translate a name anyway?), but stil, when I saw it, I was like... this.

banedon

Don't give up on your project, Lisk. :)
I've been out fo town the last few weeks and, therefor,e unable to offer my usual words of encouragement for your hard work. But believe me, some of us are still very greatly looking forward to the next (and eventually final) releases of your translation!

Lisk

Don't worry, giving up is the last thing I want to do. I merely decided to work on more stuff to give you more things to do later, which I do now. That's right, a second release.
What's new? The progress is as follows:

Database - fixed combat messages, it turned out to be much easier than I initially thought, just a couple of scripts here and there, and voila; also fixed some skills.
World maps - 90/202
Editing - 51/202

What do we have content-wise:
- First quest
- Everything in building A, except Shiroma's hints
- - Perverted twins
- Main part of building C (but not the part you can access after finishing mountain quest)
- Desperation dashes
- Some night sequences
- Everything related to the mountain quest
- Kanna's awesomeness
- Chiffon's moralfaggotry
- Kikis butthurt
- Dragon grinder subquest

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ewt7m

Enjoy!

Vital addition: As I have said before, poking me with reports of grammar/spelling errors will be greatly appreciated. There is still much work to be done, and it is YOU who can turn a rough translation into a good translation.

And, Banedon, thanks for your earlier reports, I hope you will continue to tell me where I screwed up with the nouns and such. Except the Kiki village, it was meant to be this way.

Faust

Faust is eagerly playing your translated game, Lisk.
^^
He shall be the first to get to the end, he hopes. ^^

Thanks Lisk for doing all this. ^^

Lisk

RMVX RTP stands for RPG Maker VX Runtime Package, you can get it here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download-rtp.html
Install it, and everything should work. It might ask for a certain .dll file (it must come alont with RTP, but I'm not sure), but even if it will, it's easily googleable. Just put the .dll in the game folder, and everything sould work.

tenck5k

I really want to play, but I can't stand going part way and then having to wait for more D:

As long as you have enough people testing for you, I'll wait for complete release so my own personality flaw doesn't tear me apart.

I know it's cliche, but keep up the amazing work!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Weekly report time, I guess. But first, there's something I want to make something clear after  tenck5k's post: I'm not having enough people testing this thing for me, and this project is still in its rough translation phase. Furthermore, English language stands farther from my home language than Japanese does, so I can (and will) make mistkes during the rough translation phase, and it is you guys who can help me to correct the script and thus make the final release come closer.

Okay, I'm finished with all the whining and begging and ready for some actual report. As of now, I'm fixing things I've omitted before, like diviner twins' walkthrough hints, events in the second school buildings, nightmare scenes and so on. The next release won't cover much of the plot, but will instead focus on these minor things. After all, Wettersmaker put so much effort in these little scenes. I'll probably finish the library part as well, but not the delicious 3rd building scenes, so meh (unless you like awesome vampires that are not gay).

Oh, and in case somebody wonders, world maps are 95/202.

Those are small, but dialogue-intensive Library maps with plot-important explainations, as well as additional scenes, but they yield very little playtime, so I guess it'll take another month until the next release. But eventually, we will do this.

blaaarg

I'll volunteer to proofread, but is there a way I can read through the raw translations without having to play the game?

Faust

Faust had noticed a few lines that weren't translated through play, but so far, Faust thinks it's great.

He hates the damn Mimics though. Made Faust's whole Party wet and die.
D=