New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Things are... progressing, I guess. Rio's event was a hard one. Stay too close to the original, and her lines become retarded (it has nothing to do with the quality of the original, just some translation issues); stray too far - and you lose her personality. Anyway, for now this is finished, but I'll make sure to reread her events when I get closer to the end. Moving on to the final part, translating the world map events. Map arrangement in the map tree looks awkward. I mean, I've already translated a good part around building A, but, according to the tree, I'm not even close to the game's opening scene. In fact, despite having area number 007, it's almost at the end! It has no impact at the process, but still looks strange. Looks like Wettersmaker added new areas to the top of the tree, not to the bottom as you would expect. Anyway, the progress so far is as follows:

Terms and menus: Finished.
Enemies, Items, Skills, States and Classes: Finished.
Common events: Finished.
Troops and battle events: Finished.
World maps: 22 of 202

Speaking of maps, here's a little easter egg you can only see "from the high above", in our case, from the editor. You don't know anything about landscape designing, Kanna, this "Morning Scene" by Arnold Morashikku is the embodiment of perfection.

banedon

As always, I am super-thrilled to see your updates. And very glad to see that you're continuing to work on the project. I am soooo looking forward to playing this the moment you have it in a playable state!

Lisk

Thanks for your support, guys, it's actually the main thing that inspires me to keep moving on. This thing turned out to be bigger than I thought, but thanks to your interest I'm putting all I have into it and we're actually just crossed one of the latest landmarks. If things will proceed as they do now, I might cover the beginning area before the next update or the next after the next, so I would like to ask you a question: do you want a partial translation release? Note that it will yield you about 2 hours of gameplay at most, as most of my work up to now was dedicated to translating the database, and the text will be messy and unedited. Still, if you do want it, I'd be glad to have some beta-testers/spellcheckers for free :P.

banedon

Absolutely. I'll be more than happy to beta-test and spellcheck anything you've got. Anything I can do to help that doesn't involve actual codoing or translation and I'm there. This game is the absolute best 'fear wetting' experience I've found to date, so I'll do anything I can to make it more serviceable.

MKFan200

The Game Ghost Master also features wetting.

banedon

Quote from: MKFan200 on August 20, 2010, 06:48:44 PM
The Game Ghost Master also features wetting.

Do characters in it actually wet themselves? or just use the toilet? I played around with it a bit and saw some girls sitting on the pot, but never saw any pee themselves.

MKFan200

I believe they can...but I havent played Ghost Master.

Lisk

I don't think so. Sometimes you might see them knocking their knees together and covering their head, but it's actually just because they're scared. Believe me, because I've tried many times to block all the bathrooms with my fellow ghosts and see what will happen  :lol:. The game was a fun one back then (I like the games where you play as an evil mastermind like Dungeon Keeper, Evil Genius, Suzukuri Dragon or Himegari), but has nothing to do with the topic. Oh wait, in one of the missions, which was a parody of Blair Witch Project, one of the optional objectives was to destroy the bee hive on an outhouse in order to allow the humans to relieve themselves there and flush, which frees a river spirit from its shackles and allows you to use it in the future.

Lisk

I can't help but think that I forgot something... What could it be... Oh, right, the update! Here goes:
Aforementioned boring stuff: finished, except few little things and one annoying bug I'm going to edit later.
World maps: 32 of 202

A word on the world maps. As of now, most of the areas around building A are translated and the only thing that keeps me from a partial release is the fact that they are still separated from each other by untranslated areas. So I have decided to change my approach and translate from beginning to the end not the map tree, but the plot itself. The intro translation is completed and I'm currently grinding through the maps of Building A and the next area to finally patch these bits together. Aiming for a partial release next week.

And here is the bug I was talking about. Combat messages like "took X damage", "obtained Y experience" and so on are hard-coded, and due to the fact that the original was made with japanese RM it shows like this. There is a workaround, it can be fixed by porting everything to english RM which I use to translate the game, but it is one of the last things on my todo list.

In other news, there are three new WIPs, one of which has the same feel as Wetters Taiken (+much more desperation) and is actually just being restarted after a long hiatus (well, judging by amount of the new content, it's more like the lack of updates), which means there is a lot of things to do. Refer to the following thread for details and links:
http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/sports/2469/1250862522/

blargh

Lisk, which game are you translating? :)

oramisho

Thought id repost a link to Lovely Leak since the old ones are dead: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=lyq3f1rk

I really wish i understood this game, or it had english. the japanese text doesnt load right so i cant even translate it (and windows 7 only lets you install extra languages in the business editions.

also, while not a wetting game, Wanko Kurasou is a game featuring doggirls and has a  forced peeing scene, following by an optional wetting scene almost immediately after. Its a bit of a ways in.

Full game: http://www.rapidshare.com/files/39476073/wanko_to_kurasou.zip
Translation: http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=31

Lisk

This update brings bad news, guys. My good old 80GB IDE HDD which I used as a mobile storage had passed away few days ago, along with everything stored on it, including... Scared you, did I? Don't worry, I always make backup copies of important things. A little bit of database translation was lost, but it's a small part that is unimportant yet. So, what do we have:

Database, aka boring stuff: meh, it's okay, nothing of value was lost and I'll eventually fix everything later.
World Maps: 51/202. No, it's not 25%. Or wait, maybe it is, I don't know.
Editing: -255%.

Anyway, I promised a partial release, so here it is. Unfortunately, I still couldn't stitch all the translated pieces together - man, Building A is really dialogue-heavy! As of now, you can play most of the part of forest rescue quest, with following restrictions:
- There is an untranslated dialogue in the nurse's room when a second party member joins. No problems here, just short of time.
- Diviner Twins won't give you any plot-related hints in English yet. Much work to be done, planning to get to it next week.
- Desperation dash events are not translated. Well, there aren't any monsters with desperation attacks in this part of the game, so nyah.
- Combat message system bug. Will be fixed much, much, much later.

Please note that the actual gameplay time will be very short due to the way database is organized and the translation is messy and unedited. Poking me with reports of grammar/spelling errors will be greatly appreciated, as it will save a lot of time during the editing phase. There is much work to be done, but I hope you will enjoy this humble offering and not lose your interest in the project m(_ _)m.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cpry40
Remember to install RMVX RTP before starting the game.

Ambrose

awsome to get wetters taiken translated :D only spelling error i saw was one letter missing in the word character first time in the nurses room, very minor. I think it was spelled characte or something. Anyways keep up the great work, already learned alot more than from playing the jap version  :clap:

MKFan200

Does anyone know if there's any MUGEN chars with desperation themes in them?

By the way...where is that list with all the other RPG Desp games?

Faust

^^

Faust is wonderfully surprised with all of this hard work Lisk.

Faust hopes he can repay the favor sometime.
*has checked to see if you translated Kanna's wetting, both the K.O. one, and the Wolf fear wetting*
^^

I am pleasantly surprised.
^^