New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

QuoteIs there anyway to make water closet playable in my computer =(?
I'm sure there is, but we need a more detailed information, like which OS do you use (spoiler: if you're using Vista, you're screwed) and what exactly it says when it crashes. With the information I have now I can only recommend to change your color depth to 16bit.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Lisk on February 17, 2010, 08:41:59 AM
I'm sure there is, but we need a more detailed information, like which OS do you use (spoiler: if you're using Vista, you're screwed) and what exactly it says when it crashes. With the information I have now I can only recommend to change your color depth to 16bit.
I'm not using Vista, using windows XP. Whenever I open my game the screen'd turn black and something talking about direct X pops up =(
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Lisk

Can you provide a screenshot? Does it happens even if you change the color settings to 16bit mode?

tenck5k

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 17, 2010, 08:48:31 AM
I'm not using Vista, using windows XP. Whenever I open my game the screen'd turn black and something talking about direct X pops up =(

Shot in the dark here, make sure your DirectX is updated. Having an outdated version may cause issues? Other than that I dunno, and would suggest doing whatever Lisk says :P

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: tenck5k on February 17, 2010, 01:04:45 PM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 17, 2010, 08:48:31 AM

Shot in the dark here, make sure your DirectX is updated. Having an outdated version may cause issues? Other than that I dunno, and would suggest doing whatever Lisk says :P

Alright, I'll try everything you guys suggested out =) Hopefully I'm able to play this game =X

Update (approximately 10minutes after posting): Now that I've sucessfully downloaded the pictures given by Serika, she (assuming that you're female) was right, WC is mostly about hardcore stuffs, withouth letting omorashi being the main theme. So wether the game's playable or not in my computer, it's not really important now =X

Anyway, I have to thank Serika, for always giving those relevant and helpful links =D
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

MKFan200

Quote from: xXDNAXx on February 11, 2010, 03:13:54 PM
Quote from: banedon on February 11, 2010, 07:09:15 AM
Quote from: tenck5k on February 11, 2010, 02:31:24 AM
So...if this thread was brought back to life, could the Demonophobia wetting gifs be brought back as well? The links no longer apply, and I can't seem to find them. I'm not interested in Guro, so I don't think playing the game would be a good idea...
I'd like to inform everyone that I did post a Demonphobia gif awhile back in the imageboard. I think it is still there.

You likely wouldn't enjoy the gifs very much then, either. Pretty much all of them involve death and/or guro scenes. They're either pain-wettings, post-mortem bladder release, or fear wettings followed very shortly by a gruesome death. Even the one that involves the protagonist squatting down to pee ends with some mutant parasite crawling up her urethra and eating her from the inside out.

Holy Shit!! That sounds awesome!! Where could you find the Demonophobia gifs at? That would be awesome to see!

tenck5k

I...don't think you meant that last part to be in quotes.

I haven't seen them in the gallery, but that doesn't mean they aren't there...hmm.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

reseph

Quote from: Serika on February 13, 2010, 11:33:20 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6U0S0YB Water Closet HCG

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

:( That was such a funny game too.

reseph

Quote from: animepee on March 04, 2010, 05:43:54 PM
Quote from: Lisk on February 10, 2010, 08:19:11 AM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 10, 2010, 06:23:16 AM
I'd enjoy clothed desperation and accidental wetting more XD
You might want to try LOVERYLEAK~いもうとおトイレ禁止令~ if you're into lolis. It has classroom desperation, it has locked-out desperation, it has naked desperation, it has diapers, it has scat... hell, it has a little bit of everything! Well, there's Yah-Yah-Doh for you. As for Water Closet, I found it and I'm trying to upload it somewhere, but with my ADSL connection it's going to take a while.

If you find me a download link for that loveryleak game, you will be my hero.. seriously.

I've only found a site offering some screenshots from that game, and I'm pratically drooling over it..

(<-- Loves loli's, bedwetting, and diapers)

Pretty sure I have it. I have a folder:
F:\WinXP\C\Documents and Settings\reseph\Desktop\Home\ll\LOVERYLEAK~いもうとおトイレ禁止令~

PM me if you want it.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: reseph on March 04, 2010, 06:18:01 PM
Quote from: animepee on March 04, 2010, 05:43:54 PM
Quote from: Lisk on February 10, 2010, 08:19:11 AM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 10, 2010, 06:23:16 AM
I'd enjoy clothed desperation and accidental wetting more XD
You might want to try LOVERYLEAK~いもうとおトイレ禁止令~ if you're into lolis. It has classroom desperation, it has locked-out desperation, it has naked desperation, it has diapers, it has scat... hell, it has a little bit of everything! Well, there's Yah-Yah-Doh for you. As for Water Closet, I found it and I'm trying to upload it somewhere, but with my ADSL connection it's going to take a while.

If you find me a download link for that loveryleak game, you will be my hero.. seriously.

I've only found a site offering some screenshots from that game, and I'm pratically drooling over it..

(<-- Loves loli's, bedwetting, and diapers)

Pretty sure I have it. I have a folder:
F:\WinXP\C\Documents and Settings\reseph\Desktop\Home\ll\LOVERYLEAK~いもうとおトイレ禁止令~

PM me if you want it.

Too bad I'm not really into lolis or naked desperation, but still it sounds like an interesting game =D

Omorashi is my LIFE!

Nightmare172

I would like to request help finding the Demonophobia gifs as well. If they were in the gallery, where would they be?

Edit: And then I discovered the search function. *facepalm*

There's only one gif in the gallery. Does anyone know where the others are?

jumanji42

in metal gear solid 2 the sons of liberty, there's a scene towards the end when you save otacons sister she wets herself. she's pretty hot too

Nightmare172

Not sure if it was mentioned but Xenophobia's beta has a post-mortem wetting, for those interested.

See here at 4:43: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpnFmh2MDSI

Kenichi123

Nevermind on what this said, Not a good game no english only AE u..aw9h symbols and stuff, not even good pics. :(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

doa

http://vipkouhaku09.web.fc2.com/sakuhin_060.htm

Its called Omorashi Fantasy  and it looks like its in the same style as the wetting adventure (or wetters talken)
The link for the game in the second link at the bottom.
The only problem is i dont know how to play it. I think it uses rpg 2000 to play but im not sure.
Any help on how to play this would be appreciated.

Ps. i looked at some of the character pics and it looks like there are some male wettings too. (although im not %100 sure)