Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThornBlues

Quote from: Lisk on October 07, 2008, 09:03:05 AM
Bump. I found another wetting scene in a game called Demonophobia. It's kind of like Clock Tower - helpless 14yo main heroine must make her way through seven levels of helish mazel, avoiding monsters and solving "find the blue key"-type puzzles. In the third level she enters a ritual chamber and suddenly feels the urge to pee. After a short struggle she wets herself, commenting that it's okay if no one can see it. You can get the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwm1mmgaiuj (it's around 10mb in the archive and about 200mb after unpacking). Be warned, however, that you may find this game a bit disturbing.
first off, i find this game to be a fun  challenge  but the scene you're talking about, i cant find it, i get into the room, but no scene starts, is there something you need to do first or is it just a problem with my game?

Lisk

If memory serves, all you have to do is to wait for a while (about 30 seconds) and eventually it will happen.

ThornBlues

Quote from: Lisk on May 12, 2009, 07:41:03 PM
If memory serves, all you have to do is to wait for a while (about 30 seconds) and eventually it will happen.
oh, i never waited, just in and out, i'll try that
edit: yah that was it.
edit edit: ok, the second one's kinda weird... wtf???

Lisk

Weird? It's Demonophobia, the game where floating fetuses make the girl masturbate to death and toilets grapple her with tentacles, eat her and digest her remains! This little scene is not weird at all  :D!

euronaut

Wetting in hentai games is always a welcome treat.

MKFan200

Quote from: Lisk on May 12, 2009, 07:41:03 PM
OR you can check the image gallery since I posted the Demonphobia scene as a GIF.

Lisk

Now that we brought this thread back up again, there is another good example, which is, in fact, quite familiar to anyone who looked at the entry page. The girl on the picture is Otoha from  媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ by ELF. It turned out to be quite good (well, as expected from ELF) and I strongly recommend playing it to anyone who likes slice of life genre.

bailinda

I am just wondering if anyone has the site that I saw on nyou3 a while back while it still was up. There was a website with probably about 10 wetting games made in Japanese but I don't recall what the website was. (couldn't get them to work before so I didn't really bother to write it down) But I figured out that you need to change the program code to Japanese as well to get the games to work. I will be really happy if anyone knows the site.
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

Omorashi-lover

I know there's a game called "water closet, the forbidden chamber" but does anyone know where can I get it?
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Lisk

Quote from: bailinda on February 06, 2010, 02:42:55 PM
I am just wondering if anyone has the site that I saw on nyou3 a while back while it still was up. There was a website with probably about 10 wetting games made in Japanese but I don't recall what the website was. (couldn't get them to work before so I didn't really bother to write it down) But I figured out that you need to change the program code to Japanese as well to get the games to work. I will be really happy if anyone knows the site.

This one?

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 06, 2010, 08:42:41 PM
I know there's a game called "water closet, the forbidden chamber" but does anyone know where can I get it?

It's old, so the torrents are probably dead. I'll look for it in my archives,but even if I won't find it, you're not losing much. This game is really bad and not worthy of playing.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Lisk on February 06, 2010, 11:18:51 PM

This one?

It's old, so the torrents are probably dead. I'll look for it in my archives,but even if I won't find it, you're not losing much. This game is really bad and not worthy of playing.

I wish there's a game where it features entirely only omorashi!
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

Serika

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 07, 2010, 05:12:18 AM

Oh it does. Watercloset is all about omorashi, the problem is that it is not as fun as it sounds.

The word "game" is misleading here, its really a visual novel. That means you just spacebar through a bunch of text and there is a pic to show you what's happening. I think i have an HCG rip of this, i'll post it later.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Serika on February 07, 2010, 10:30:53 AM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 07, 2010, 05:12:18 AM

Oh it does. Watercloset is all about omorashi, the problem is that it is not as fun as it sounds.

The word "game" is misleading here, its really a visual novel. That means you just spacebar through a bunch of text and there is a pic to show you what's happening. I think i have an HCG rip of this, i'll post it later.

That's right, that's what I meant. I want to have a visual novel featuring various omorashi scenes! It'd be so hot!

Omorashi is my LIFE!

bailinda

Quote from: Lisk on February 06, 2010, 11:18:51 PM

This one?

yes it was that link thank u, i will see if it works. i allweys wanted to try them out but i cudent get them to work before :P
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

kimiko

Quote from: Serika on February 07, 2010, 10:30:53 AMOh it does. Watercloset is all about omorashi, the problem is that it is not as fun as it sounds.

Yeah, I encountered Watercloset a long time ago.  It sounded really exciting, until I found out that nearly all of the game/CG is about naked peeing/pooping... :(