New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ears

Started by Kupcake, July 24, 2011, 03:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kupcake

I have this fascination with ears. Not so much for what they look like, I don't have an exact preference, just as long as they are clean :P. I enjoy nibbling on them and licking them all over, and it can turn me on REALLY fast if someone does the same to me. It gives me this weird tingly feeling somewhere on my back, and it makes my heart beat faster and I get really aroused if someone is seriously eating out my ear. I even like it if their tongue is messing around inside of it. I flinch in excitement if someone only slightly nibbles on my ear as well. I recall getting extremely turned on from this many times in the past.

Is anyone else the same way, or a bit similar? xD

Teumessian

I've always wanted to tackle someone and bite their ear like a cat.

Though I've always considered it something cute, rather than sensual.

*shrug*

Scoozums

I did this ear game with my previous girlfriend and she enjoyed it.

...I should probably consider what I'm actually doing when I tease my cat by biting her ears... >_<

Ultima02

Quote from: Kupcake on July 24, 2011, 03:44:45 AM
I have this fascination with ears. Not so much for what they look like, I don't have an exact preference, just as long as they are clean :P. I enjoy nibbling on them and licking them all over, and it can turn me on REALLY fast if someone does the same to me. It gives me this weird tingly feeling somewhere on my back, and it makes my heart beat faster and I get really aroused if someone is seriously eating out my ear. I even like it if their tongue is messing around inside of it. I flinch in excitement if someone only slightly nibbles on my ear as well. I recall getting extremely turned on from this many times in the past.

Is anyone else the same way, or a bit similar? xD

You have an ear fetish?  You say you like them clean?

I shouldn't be your first choice then.

Seriously, with the state my ears are in, it's a wonder I'm able to hear at all, let alone oversensitive.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

FallenStar

Quote from: Ultima02 on August 30, 2011, 02:17:27 PM

You have an ear fetish?  You say you like them clean?

I shouldn't be your first choice then.

Seriously, with the state my ears are in, it's a wonder I'm able to hear at all, let alone oversensitive.

Seems to be something similar for autistic/Asperger Syndrome guys. I constantly have blocked/fluid ears due to sinus problems and yet, I can detect sounds that wouldn't bug anyone else but that annoy the everloving HELL out of me.  Not really a good thing when you live near an airport as I do.  Effin' JETS.  xD

Welp... I'm fucked...