Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Buy Girls Underwear

Started by iltslgp, April 07, 2009, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Nerick

Quote from: B.u.S. on January 17, 2010, 02:54:06 AM
The one time my mother found a pair (in MY wash, no less xD) I just said they were an ex girlfriend's and she wanted them back so I thought I'd wash them for her. She bought that lie, so GREAT SUCCESS :D

Great job Mr. Ninja, u have mastered the art of Deception. My dad would prolly say "there better be a naked cheerleader bound and gaged in our basement!!!!! *rant" Too bad there isnt, Lol! :lol:
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

FallenStar

Quote from: Lord_Nerick on January 29, 2010, 05:16:04 AM
Great job Mr. Ninja, u have mastered the art of Deception. My dad would prolly say "there better be a naked cheerleader bound and gaged in our basement!!!!! *rant" Too bad there isnt, Lol! :lol:

No, no, no.... You don't want the cheerleader totally naked. You want her to be wearing those bloomers/trunks/panties, her skirt and maybe a pair of well-worn tennis shoes.   :drool:   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

redeker

Quote from: FallenStar on January 29, 2010, 02:30:00 PM
Quote from: Lord_Nerick on January 29, 2010, 05:16:04 AM

No, no, no.... You don't want the cheerleader totally naked. You want her to be wearing those bloomers/trunks/panties, her skirt and maybe a pair of well-worn tennis shoes.   :drool:   :lol:

Don't forgot the red-ribbon. :lol:
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

FallenStar

Quote from: redeker on January 29, 2010, 03:22:50 PM

:77:

How could I be so stupid... of course, she needs a red ribbon tied across her chest, and a headband to hold back her hair from her face.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

redeker

Quote from: FallenStar on January 29, 2010, 03:48:23 PM
Quote from: redeker on January 29, 2010, 03:22:50 PM

:77:

How could I be so stupid... of course, she needs a red ribbon tied across her chest, and a headband to hold back her hair from her face.   :lol:

I wouldn't go so far as to say stupid, but rather eager. Some people like to skip the unwrapping part.  :drool:
All the crazy monkeys

FallenStar

Quote from: redeker on January 30, 2010, 12:45:46 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say stupid, but rather eager. Some people like to skip the unwrapping part.  :drool:

Oh, I don't mind unwrapping her. I just can't believe I was Mr. Forgetful Jones there for a moment. Musta had a blonde moment.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

redeker

Quote from: FallenStar on January 30, 2010, 01:27:06 AM
Quote from: redeker on January 30, 2010, 12:45:46 AM

Oh, I don't mind unwrapping her. I just can't believe I was Mr. Forgetful Jones there for a moment. Musta had a blonde moment.   :lol:

I guess it's true what girls say about us men...

"There's only enough blood for to supply the top or crotch. "  :blush:
All the crazy monkeys

FallenStar

Then I must have a *very* small amount of blood in my body if that's true.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...