New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Had a desperation experience today...

Started by aptom203, February 24, 2010, 04:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

That was an incredibly hot story! Wish that I could have witnessed it.

My own story is here:

At about 3PM one day, my friend (A girl) called and asked me to go over to her house and help her fix her computer. I agreed, since computers are a hobby of mine and I was into the girl anyway. Got to the house and I already needed to pee, but not too badly. I thought it would be a simple case of removing a virus, but it turned out that the windows system files were corrupt and the computer wouldn't start up, even in safe mode. She had stuff on the hard drive that she needed, though, so I spent about 2 hours using a linux live boot disc backing her files up onto an USB drive. During this time, I had a couple of glasses of lemonade and I was beginning to really need to pee.

Finally, With the files backed up, I set about reinstalling windows. She got me another glass of lemonade, but at this point I was getting pretty desperate. However, I'm quite self-conscious about using the toilet, especially around girls I find attractive, so I didn't want to ask where it was. I figured I would just go at the McDonalds by the bus stop. Eventually, I finished installing windows and said my goodbyes. I was about to use the bathroom, which I had spotted on the way out, but one of her sisters ran in and, from the sound of things, was taking a shower. So I just left and carried on, deciding to use it at the McDonalds.

However, by this time it was already pretty late, and as it was a Sunday, the McDonalds was shut already, and I was beginning to get very desperate. I've never been much of a fidget when desperate, but I was getting to the point where I was having to really concentrate on not peeing. The bus was very late, and I was waiting with a very full bladder for over an hour at the bus stop before I finally managed to get on. By that time, I was bursting and I wasn't sure how much longer I could have lasted.

About halfway home, it got to the point where I was sure I was going to wet myself. I'm sure I ended up peeing a little into my boxers, but I was in agony trying to hold it. And then I saw my salvation: I saw a curry-house that was still open. I got off the bus there, and rushed inside. I barely had any money on me, and the toilets were customers only, so I bought myself a Naan bread to take away, and then rushed to use the toilet. It was a very long and satisfying piss, and was worth the Naan and the 45 minute wait for the next bus home.

This wasn't the only time I've been bursting, but the most memorable. it happened years ago ^^;

Because this is male desperation, it does not go under the Female Desperation board. Sorry, my friend.  D:  - Star
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

aptom203

Ah, didn't think about that. Was simply responding to something already posted :p
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."