New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Giant/Tiny

Started by aptom203, November 18, 2009, 03:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

I'm a big fan of size-changing and size play. I love the idea of a giantess, or a little fairy girl. I especially like the idea of them needing to pee, say, a friendly giantess bursting to pee but unable to find somewhere she could go without causing damage, or a little fairy girl trapped in a jar trying to hold it.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

animewetting

Quote from: aptom203 on November 18, 2009, 03:46:28 AM
I'm a big fan of size-changing and size play. I love the idea of a giantess, or a little fairy girl. I especially like the idea of them needing to pee, say, a friendly giantess bursting to pee but unable to find somewhere she could go without causing damage, or a little fairy girl trapped in a jar trying to hold it.
As luck would have it, on my journeys into the world of fetishes, i came across a comic with a giantess bursting to pee, with nowhere to let it go. heres the link.
Enjoy!   

http://maximumgts.com/Big_Guns_1.html

Rend

I'd have to go with tiny, although I think its cause i'm tall <<, who knows. It also provides more a feeling of fragility when it comes to desperation.

Stripe

I love the idea of tiny C: seems cuter, I dunno; I'm just a sucker for cuteness XD

Iku Nagae

I like the idea of a someone tiny like a fairy. Just so gosh darn cute.

aptom203

Quote from: animewetting on December 12, 2009, 12:25:17 PMAs luck would have it, on my journeys into the world of fetishes, i came across a comic with a giantess bursting to pee, with nowhere to let it go. heres the link.
Enjoy!   

Hehe, yeah, I have read this comic before and I love it.
Quote from: Stripe on December 15, 2009, 09:00:35 PM
I love the idea of tiny C: seems cuter, I dunno; I'm just a sucker for cuteness XD
hehe yeah! One of my favorite fantasies is a little fairy or maybe a borrower, trapped in a jar, or maybe a shoebox or a doll's house with no bathroom. She tries desperately to hold on as she ebgs for a chance to go pee, but eventually she has to let it all out.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

animewetting

Quote from: aptom203 on December 16, 2009, 11:45:45 AM
Quote from: animewetting on December 12, 2009, 12:25:17 PMAs luck would have it, on my journeys into the world of fetishes, i came across a comic with a giantess bursting to pee, with nowhere to let it go. heres the link.
Enjoy!   

Hehe, yeah, I have read this comic before and I love it.
Quote from: Stripe on December 15, 2009, 09:00:35 PM
hehe yeah! One of my favorite fantasies is a little fairy or maybe a borrower, trapped in a jar, or maybe a shoebox or a doll's house with no bathroom. She tries desperately to hold on as she ebgs for a chance to go pee, but eventually she has to let it all out.
cough Tinkelbell! cough

Basil1

FallenStar

I remember that show.  I remember two episodes in particular;  one where Captain Hook supposedly killed himself (only to show up later) and one where Peter almost drowned because he got caught on something under the water.

To be honest, I do like fairy pee, but I'm even more into Q-tip torturing a fairy.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

animewetting

Quote from: FallenStar on January 17, 2010, 10:29:33 AM
I remember that show.  I remember two episodes in particular;  one where Captain Hook supposedly killed himself (only to show up later) and one where Peter almost drowned because he got caught on something under the water.

To be honest, I do like fairy pee, but I'm even more into Q-tip torturing a fairy.   :lol:
Q-tip torturing a fairy? how would you do that? FD is pretty much the only fetish i've explored sorry  :blushing:

FallenStar

Basically, you run the cotton head of a Q-tip all over the fairy's body and A.) either tickle torture her into peeing, B.) turn her on until she orgasms or C.) make her squirt cum by inserting it into her vagina   =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Mighty Oracle

Tiny. Giants are an instant turn off for me.

redeker

Giantesses make me feel inadequate... and I'm afraid of hurting fairies...
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

KawaiiChew2

For some reason, I find it really cute when they're tiny  :blushing:
know of any good pictures?

animewetting

Quote from: FallenStar on January 17, 2010, 06:10:57 PM
Basically, you run the cotton head of a Q-tip all over the fairy's body and A.) either tickle torture her into peeing, B.) turn her on until she orgasms or C.) make her squirt cum by inserting it into her vagina   =P
The only FD torture I"M into is bladder torture. you know, the whole bladder pressing thing.