New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

"Real Life" desperation story

Started by animepee, December 15, 2009, 12:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animepee

I found this on some random site, thought i might share it here.

It says the story is completely true (it was written by the girl who experienced it)

QuoteFirst off, the girl is real. The expierences are real. And I was turned on hugelyby this. This girl is my blood sister {Not biological. We swapped blood..yeah, it's kind of common here}

Anyways.

I went to my friends we'll call her Jean, house. I was suppose to {and did} spend the WHOLE weekend there. Well, on Friday we just did homework. On Saturday we went to the lake and swam. On Sunday, the fun started.

We weren't allowed to go to the lake because it was raining and our homework was done. So, we were playing this game "He likes her because she has a body part like an animal" {Example: Charles likes Susan because she has a tongue like a giraffee} Anyways!

The one that Jean cracked up on was {exactly} "Ray likes Paige because she has a cooter like a turkey." She started laughing, although I noticed it sounded kind of fake. Then she said "I laughed so hard I peed my pants!" which got us laughing again.

Then she got up and she wasn't kidding! The whole front of her pajama bottoms were soaked. She went to her dresser and styarted to change in clean underwear and boxer shorts. I stared at her wet little, shaven vagina. It was hot. She giggled and said "Thanks for staring at my vagina!" and I laughed.

Then, a couple hours later we were outside and she was sitting on the front porch step. I was shamelessly flirting with her cousin, and I looked over. She had the leg pulled over in just a way so she could pee all over the step!! I nearly fell out of the tree I had climbed. She grinned at me and then came over, saying "Alice, we have to take a shower." I saw her cousin visibly get hard before mumbling he had to go.

Jean and I always showered together, because we sere "sisters"It took awhile to get there because her brother showered and gave her nephew a bath first. Once we finally did we carefully removed our wet {fom playing outside sand climbing trees} clothes and climbed into the shower. We were washing, and she suddenly ame up to me and smiled, saying "Alice, I want to pee on you." I grinned and said I wanted to return the favor. She turned off the shower, and had me lay down. She then squatted over me and peed all over my chest and stomach and vagina.

I nearly peed there, but I held it in long enough to straddle her. I straddled her right at her bellybutton, and let go. She moaned so I turned the shower on again since her brother and sister and parents were home still. Once the pee washed down the drain, we filled her tub up with hot water. Then we sat in it naked for many hours, touching and feeling eachother all over. We peed some more, on eachother while underwater.

Eventually we had to get out and dry off and get into pajamas. We laid in bed together holding tight to one another.

We drifted apart and I went to as different highschool but wwe see eachother now and again.I have a boyfriend and she has a girlfriend and we're content at being sisters.

*Note- All names have been changed, including my own.

Taken from: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Think-Girls-Peeing-Their-Panties-Is-Hot/527892

durachio

thanks for the story, but i don't think it's real (as you also seem not to with the Italicized word.

bailinda

nice story but i think i am with durachio there its proboly fake
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

animepee

Yeah, It would be an amazing experience if it was real though, that's for sure.