* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Crossdressing: Y/N?

Started by Phatman_Dover, August 31, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Quote from: B.u.S. on December 24, 2008, 01:09:21 PM
wear tights/pantyhose! It's actally really nice :D
I know. I'd wear pantyhose more often but it runs after just a few uses and gets expensive. Other than that, feels good man. :D

Quote from: Star on December 23, 2008, 01:54:08 PM
Hey, Phatman...  PICS or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.    :lol:
Yes, post them ... you sexy beast! xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

DubiousCharms

My boyfriend told me he was into crossdressing not long ago, and he somehow got me into it. I'd definitely love to screw him while he's wearing a maid outfit, and I'm actually in the process of putting a crossplay outfit together. Finally, my androgyny will pay off!

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Phatman_Dover on August 27, 2008, 07:33:33 PM
Been a while since I've posted anything on this topic, but thankfully that hiatus is over. :3

So, I found a rather interesting scanlation of a manga called Hourou Musuko (Translated means: The Transient Son). It's about a little 5th grade boy who is very feminine; he is transferred to a new school after moving. He is seated next to a girl who dresses like a boy and is never seen acting girly or anything of the like. And for the rest, you'll have to read it. :3

They only have up to the second to last chapter done on volume four, with seven volumes in total. The website is as follows: http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com/ongoing-series/hourou-musuko/
Btw, for the first time in who knows when they released a new chapter of that. :clap: Last time I checked thatr place in Dover's link didn't have it but Onemanga.com has it and sp does that site too be now probably.

Yuki Ijuin

Since we're on the topic of CD mangas...

Kouei-Do's Inferior Male. Awesome, read it. Kind of turned me gay in a way. XD

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Yuki Ijuin on February 16, 2009, 01:44:45 PM
Since we're on the topic of CD mangas...

Kouei-Do's Inferior Male. Awesome, read it. Kind of turned me gay in a way. XD
Heh, I had a manga trick me into thinking i'm bi once, actually i'm still not sure if it was a tick to be honest...heheh XD
Can you post a link to it? Google isn't helping much and onemanga and other places aren't doing it it seems.

Serika

http://rs161.rapidshare.com/files/193380489/_Kouei-do__Inferior_Male__Translated_.rar

It's easier to deal with this subject if you really are bi because when the skirts come off it won't make a bit of difference. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Yuki Ijuin

Thanks to Serika for posting the link. I for the life of me can't find it as well. Since I've gotten it from a friend. Who went "I'm pretty sure I'll be okay if it's a really cute girly looking guy like in this Manga." after reading it.

Damn you Kouei-Do! You're turning everyone bi! XD

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on March 01, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
http://rs161.rapidshare.com/files/193380489/_Kouei-do__Inferior_Male__Translated_.rar

It's easier to deal with this subject if you really are bi because when the skirts come off it won't make a bit of difference. :lol:

I think it makes a lot of sense, now, why you always RP with me, Serika.   :lol:

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Serika on March 01, 2009, 02:07:29 PM

Eh, that actually makes a lot of sense, and kinda explains my love for Mako-chan. :lol:

Merchant_Of_Death

In another crossdress-manga related note, I found this on 4chan that has translations of volumes 5, 6 and 7 of Hourou Musuko. I showed to a friend and we sent it to onemanga and mangafox so it should appear there eventually if you don't want to download the 20+chapters like we did, the good thing is it's mediafire so none of that annoying wait 40 second shit which makes it semi-easy to download the zip files.
http://www.mediafire.com/houroumusuko

Morrov

I would have to say no on crossdressing, not really a big turn-on for me.

Tru

Women crossdressing can be a big turn-on for me, but not so much men. I'm personally androgynous enough that the way I'm addressed pretty much depends on how I'm dressed. If I'm dressed more feminine I'm addressed as a woman, more masculine and people address me as a boy. Until I speak, anyway. :biggrin: The look on their face when they realize their mistake is always kind of funny, especially since I'm never as insulted as they seem to assume I would be.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Death Jester

I cross-dress, though I'm more androgynous then a cross dresser. I don't see it as cross dressing though. The way I see it, I'm putting my clothes on and dressing the way I like to. I mainly blend men's and women's fashions together and why I started, well it was mainly to do with the styles. Female clothing seems to be flashier and more appealing to look at. I love little ribbons, bows and bits of lace here and there. :)

~Death Jester~
~Death Jester~

2nd2emotion

I used to enjoy cross-dressing when I was younger, that sort of faded away though; however, I did cross-dress a couple of times for fun for an ex =) The only part of my body that I think would look strange when cross-dressing would be my legs, perhaps a little masculine XD Otherwise I might do it again. But I certainly don't go out of the way.

Does anyone here, who has cross-dressed, do so in, say, girls jeans? Or always dresses and skirts.... Bras? Stocking? I always enjoyed stockings =)

Dimisan

Just out of curiousity, do you have a back up plan if you got caught for what gender you really are? I mean I would be way too scared to go out because of the fact that I might get backed into a corner and completely outed. :O