Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Crossdressing: Y/N?

Started by Phatman_Dover, August 31, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Dimisan on March 30, 2009, 04:24:19 PM
Just out of curiousity, do you have a back up plan if you got caught for what gender you really are? I mean I would be way too scared to go out because of the fact that I might get backed into a corner and completely outed. :O

I'd like to point out that gender =/= sex. Gender is defined as your internal, hard wired mental state. That's unchangeable. Sex is your outward appearance, defined by male or female by genitals. For example, my gender is predominantly female while I have male parts.

/psychology

A CD should never go out alone for that reason unless they're martial artists. A lot of people hate the LGBT and CD community and are willing to go so far as to kill them. At the very least they'll beat the crap out of you. Go in groups, that way you'll have backup when the times comes.

Never been in a situation like that before, but I've been in a few fights and I can hold my own so if they try some shit I can at least defend myself. If they would rather humiliate me then fuck 'em. Let them be assholes about it and say what they want.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Merchant_Of_Death

Anyways I usually carry a pocket knife around with me when I go out anywhere(Though it's mainly because I have issues with paranoia in general) and I try harder when possible to carry it with me when I do crossdress in public in case I do run into some of those crazys who will kill someone for something like that. I guess building a home made taser might be a bit more effective so I don't accidentally aim wrong and kill them would be better but meh.

Pustuilo

Btw I have a sort of weird question I guess sort of related to what Merchant said a few pages back.
Can you like crossdressing without having to be a transgender? It's just I've always sort of liked it but not in the sort of fetish way others see it as(or not as much, there were a few times) but I've never really considered myself a transvestite before and it's getting me confused.
Sorry for stupid question.

Tru

A transvestite is, to my understanding, someone who merely likes to dress and/or act like the opposite sex. There does not necessarily need to be a sexual component to it, though that is often the case. Transgender people, on the other hand, mentally identify as the opposite gender. They see themselves as having been born in the wrong body, and the fact they they are of the wrong sex leads to a great deal of mental discomfort in most aspects of their lives. One can be a cross-dresser (a transvestite) without necessarily being transgendered.

Basically, nobody can really answer for you whether you are transgendered or just like cross-dressing. You have to decide for yourself whether you're comfortable being male (forgive me if I'm incorrectly assuming that you're a guy), or if you really think you'd be happier living as a full-blown female for the rest of your life. I do want to reassert that you should not feel pressured to identify as transgendered just because you like cross-dressing. People tend to confuse the two, but they are really fundamentally different on a psychological level.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

wetypd

About mixing up men's and women's clothes, I do not see the problem: That ist something I would do, too (if it looks good, of course).
Wearing only women's clothes... nah, not for me, thanks.

Anyway, for one of my LRP-Charakters, I am still looking for a nice kilt (which, in fact, is really close to a skirt) and would wear it on cons ;)

So no definite y/n

Z3LL7H3GR347

I think i would only ever wear the girls panties or diapers, but openly wearing woman's clothes, skirt or significant other would be a little weird for me. Although I have done so at certain anime conventions.

DubiousCharms

On this subject, my long-distance boyfriend is currently in possession of one of my thongs and a pair of my panties! He enjoys putting them on for self-stimulation and for webcam with me... His bulge in those panties arouses me like hell. He wants to buy himself a red frilly thong, which I support wholly, and he's agreed to a suggestion of buying a skimpy negligee... Ohh, god yes.

Z3LL7H3GR347

See in the angle stated above, i would whole-heartedly applaud and enjoy a little cross-dressing. Int eh comfort of my own home for a significant other! I mean there's nothing wrong there? Amiright? Perfectly fine, and totally sexy!

Iku Nagae

Quote from: DubiousCharms on July 24, 2009, 10:15:48 PM
On this subject, my long-distance boyfriend is currently in possession of one of my thongs and a pair of my panties! He enjoys putting them on for self-stimulation and for webcam with me... His bulge in those panties arouses me like hell. He wants to buy himself a red frilly thong, which I support wholly, and he's agreed to a suggestion of buying a skimpy negligee... Ohh, god yes.

Wow. That's getting me excited.

Personally I don't mind people crossdressing. I used to think guys wearing womens panties was gross, but now that I think about it, and now that I am away from my parents thinking, I have no problem with it. I have worn skirts before, just not panties.

wdggrl

Just a question for phatman. Why did you want your beard on until you got a girlfriend?
Also, I think crossdressing might be turning into a fetish for me, even though I do it for different reasons.
Or rather, when I do it it's not a fetish, but I like to look at other people doing it. I think I might just be attracted to femmy people.

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: wdggrl on August 03, 2009, 11:07:32 AM
Just a question for phatman. Why did you want your beard on until you got a girlfriend?

To put it plainly, retarded fashion choice. I'm older now and god damn that beard was just wrong. It was like mutton chops but worse. I looked like some kind of atypical Irishman with the way the beard grew. No, it's gone now, even though the search continues.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Phatman_Dover

I would have edited my post but it would not bump the topic back up.

Good news! More Hourou Musuko. Check it, homey:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=4802&stype=series

Anonymous once again delivers.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

lecool

Today for my first time, I've got completely crossdressed. Of course I think I'm going to pee myself in a few hours (or less ?), that's why I dressed like this. Here's a list of what I'm currently wearing :

- pretty much stretch white t shirt (this is a Wii promotional t shirt but it seems to be a female size)
- black coton skirt (not mini skirt, it stops right before the knees)
- shiny black spandex tights with stirrups (those are dance tights), some people call that leggings but it's the same as tights without feet
- black ballet shoes (same as those ones : http://cdn.magasins-paris.com/images/produits/mim-les-halles/ballerines-petits-noeuds-313-X-500.jpg )

triforce1996

I don't crossdress, but I do like anime crossdressing. A boy crossdressing as a girl, specifically. Its funny to see the reaction of the other characters when they find out he is actually a boy.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs