New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fetishes/sex acts YOU find weird!

Started by DubiousCharms, August 03, 2009, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anastyanax

I don't mind scat, as long as there's no eating or smearing involved. That's waaaaayyy too hardcore for me lol. But there is a desperation aspect to a girl having to take a shit, and I can groove on that. What I've never really understood is the whole Giantess thing...so she's huge. What's the appeal?

Iku Nagae

I really don't get Guro, or heavy Vore. I do like light Vore, though.

akemi

Quote from: pisslover12 on August 23, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
I honestly can't understand any fetish that is scat-related in any way. I mean, I just find it absolutely disgusting. I'm much more of a pee man, myself, as you can tell from my username.

I agree with you all scat stuff is so disgusting eeww
I suddenly remeber when a guy told me and my freinds randomly "do you smell your farts when you're in bed?" and we were like  :glare: O.o
Maybe he has some weird fetish

aklwn

Well I personally don't mind scat, as long as it stays in the pants. Exhibitionism would probably be the one I have a really difficult time with personally. Sure, some of them are weird, but we don't even know how the brain works entirely, so we can't jump to the conclusion that it isn't a sexual thing. The one fetish that I'm REALLY glad I don't have is the aforementioned one. I am far too nervous to let anyone see me naked! I don't even wear short shorts!

dude181

Not to get all smartass on the subject, but rim-jobs and some scat can KILL you. I find it weird that scat has E-coli in it and they lick where it comes from... That is so f :censored:ng gross to me...

Also, I wanna know: Mutilation, how in the hell would someone get off to blood and gore? Sounds like a psychotic serial killer corpse rapist there :death:

akemi

Quote from: dude181 on November 18, 2009, 11:39:54 PM
Not to get all smartass on the subject, but rim-jobs and some scat can KILL you. I find it weird that scat has E-coli in it and they lick where it comes from... That is so f :censored:ng gross to me...

Also, I wanna know: Mutilation, how in the hell would someone get off to blood and gore? Sounds like a psychotic serial killer corpse rapist there :death:

Apart from scat is gross, that's very right, having an E.coli infection is all except nice ¬¬ but all depends on what type of E. coli you got...
Apart of all bacteries that scat has...

I found pee drinking gross but pee is (unless you have an infection and E. coli is the most frecuent again) sterile

I study this things XD

dude181

Lol I just watch Manswers to get this shit :lol:

anathema

open mouth kissing.

I'm fine with a peck on the lips. I'm fine with a peck on the cheek. I'll gladly kiss you all over your body but why in gods name would I want to lick your tongue. :death:
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

redeker

Personally, I find Adult Babies somewhat uncomfortable. I guess it's because I hate being dependent on other people. Although I do find the second aspect, Diaper Lover, quite erotic (on other people, mind you. I did try diapers at one point, but it's just not my cup of tea).
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

omorashikko

Back in the day, when I first got into the peeing fetish, I slowly started gravitating toward anime. There was a time where I didn't understand the attraction to "real girls." Over that one now, but for a while it didn't make sense to me  :pinch:

There are a few I don't get now, but they've all been beaten to death so... ;P
意義あり!

tenck5k

Quote from: ppfan on August 22, 2009, 10:30:08 PM
I don't understand rape fantasies on either side, really. I can understand wanting to give up some control, but to be ok or even turned on by non-consensual acts kinda gives me pause.

This was always my biggest annoyance. Often times when looking for pics related to wetting, you'll find pages of manga that look like they could be, excuse the pun, golden. But then, like a page in, suddenly the girl is being assaulted...completely ruins it for me.

Don't quite understand a few such as eggs...I just don't see it. Then again, my interests are pretty limited...I'm not even that interested in free-pee, just desp/wetting really...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

peelove64

Guro confuses me I;d say. But wahtever, other people think desperation fetishes are weird so I'm not judging anybody.

JackO

Quote from: peelove64 on December 08, 2009, 04:01:14 PM
Guro confuses me I;d say. But wahtever, other people think desperation fetishes are weird so I'm not judging anybody.

Just to say, I love the fact there;s someone like me, who either types in the dark and so finds the semicolon instead of the colon, or like me is too lazy to stretch the extra half an inch to it =D

Also eggs...I'd have to agree that I don;t see how eggs could be at all fun, but hey they seem to be for some.

akemi

Eggs are one of the weirdest think i see, I simlpy don't get it XD

FallenStar

Quote from: JackO on December 09, 2009, 09:45:24 AM
Just to say, I love the fact there;s someone like me, who either types in the dark and so finds the semicolon instead of the colon, or like me is too lazy to stretch the extra half an inch to it =D

Also eggs...I'd have to agree that I don;t see how eggs could be at all fun, but hey they seem to be for some.

I type in the dark too to save on electricity and I make more than my fair share of typos. The difference between me and the rest of humanity? I spellcheck as I go along with my eyes instead of Firefox.  xD
Welp... I'm fucked...