New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi

Started by TimeBomb0, June 09, 2010, 04:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeBomb0

I suppose I should post something so people don't think I'm a bot or something.

I'm a new member who's been looking for some Omorashi pics and vids when I came across this site. Yes, I'm into Omorashi (why would I join if I wasn't?). However, I suppose I'm rather picky with my tastes. I hate it when the girls are forced to pee by other people (bondage, rape, etc.), but I do like seeing desperation and accidental wetting.

I don't think I'll be posting a whole lot, as I really only look for/discuss this stuff when I'm in the mood. I will continue to check this place out, so just pay no attention to the guy in the back. ;)

FallenStar

I must warn you, TimeBomb... that if you do not contribute that much to the community, you will find very little of interest here. This is not a free image board as is 4chan and other related boards; this is a community of people with similar interests discussing said interests.

All members have to post good, thoughtful messages if they hope to be bestowed with Advanced Membership and thus, the true worth of this site.  As it is said:  If you give a little, you get a little in return.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Magic Kitty

Nice to meet you, TimeBomb0! I'm rather picky too as you can see in my introduction post, haha. I don't really like bondage and I don't even want to see hentai/rape *eyebleed*. But I do like desperation, wetting, or a nice pee of relief  :D

If you want to see pics and such, the rules really aren't strict. Just a few good posts and you can see them. The com is pretty fun so I hope you enjoy your stay.
Tra-la-la~

FallenStar

Quote from: zeroin001 on June 10, 2010, 04:13:22 PM

I, myself am by all means no fan of hentai or rape or any of the hard core stuff, but I do primarily draw desperation in combination with DID (Damsel in Distress), which you could classify as mild bondage.

I'd just like to say that I'm not into rape or pain of any kind - in fact, one of my RPs fell apart because I had a strong aversion to hitting a girl as a means to weaken her and cause her to wet herself - but that I do so love *light* bondage (mostly to restrain a girl's hands and/or legs if needbe) and two girls teaming up on a third who is part of their little group (indeed, one of my creations, RP-wise, is a three or four-way relationship I called the Oln'tyl  :P  )

Welp... I'm fucked...

TimeBomb0

Quote from: FallenStar on June 09, 2010, 06:06:27 PM
I must warn you, TimeBomb... that if you do not contribute that much to the community, you will find very little of interest here. This is not a free image board as is 4chan and other related boards; this is a community of people with similar interests discussing said interests.

All members have to post good, thoughtful messages if they hope to be bestowed with Advanced Membership and thus, the true worth of this site.  As it is said:  If you give a little, you get a little in return.
I will keep this in mind, but it's really more of a personal thing. I generally try to avoid looking up images unless I'm bored or otherwise in the mood. I suppose I could post in the non-sexual boards until then, but I will keep coming back even if I'm not an Advanced Member. It's always nice to find people with similar interests, and I believe I have found just the site, no matter how rarely I'm interested enough in this sort of thing to come here.