Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why anime instead of real girls

Started by atlgauser, March 22, 2008, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Quote from: eternal_nyte42 on September 22, 2008, 06:05:22 PM
The thing I love about anime wetting is that you can put the girls in situations that you know that you will never see. A good example of this is the Omo-college series. All the pictures from those are so smoking hot!

You do realize that Omo-Collage generally does a Photoshop-esque thing to regular hentai/lolicon, right?  =P

SLJCOAAATR

I personally like anime better. Why? Well, you CAN have bassically anything happen. But I like it looking realistic. You could draw them after a girl in your life that you'd like to see pee herself, and however you want her to do it. And anime girls just look so cute to me. Especially embaressed, yet innocent ones with their big eyes, and looking so sorry, and desperate. I think it's so cute!

master800

Because anime girls look better and cute

Z.T.

I'm going to go with...

I have an easier time accepting the inhumane treatment of a cartoon woman than that of a live woman. ;)

Guilt free.

Kleerkast

It's hard to compare the two I think, cause they're really really different; the real girl can only do so and so much, but it's much hotter when she does it (you try and find an anime that smeels peeish, that feels wet, that makes that beautiful hissing sound). However, the anime, indeed, can do more, and can be made perfect; the real girl will never have her pumpkin-sized eyes look ever so cute and such. Both are awesome in their own way I think. Anime is just cheaper to come by :lol:

jimmydan

Creativity. I like anime (as well as real) but anime offers a wide variety of situations, many which would never happen in real life.

babystefie

I used to look at pictures of real girls, but find anime pictures once and now they are my favorite. They have scenarios that I often imagine, but still totally look accidental.