New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

to untrain yourself...

Started by omsoru, March 19, 2008, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omsoru

... to go to the bathroom in the toilet at night   I haven't tried it yet, and personally won't try to. but if any one does please tell me if it works

phase one: every time you need to pee, go in a bowl next to your bed, to teach your bladder not to wait for the bathroom. do it for maybe a month or two

phase two: buy some adult diapers and wear them for maybe two months, be sure to use them!

phase three: once your comfortable with the fact that you are actually peeing the diaper in your sleep and you know you are, then take the diaper off, and feel free to let it flow when your not awake!

I did not create this process but I've heard it works, please if you do try it, don't blame the thing on me, I found it on another wetting board ok?
piloting the copyright pee plane

omsoru

you don't think it doesn't work....

so you think it works, and I know that, but hey, who knows, maybe someone is into untraining your bladder
piloting the copyright pee plane

AliasnameTO

I never have to go in the middle of the night, but I'm sure it wouldn't work for me. I can't wet myself if I try after holding it for hours.

Kyrieelleison

one thing you also wanna do is wait as little as possible for the bathroom whether your awake or not , if you want a quick fix for wetting, just drink a lot before you go to bed, if you've drank enough you probably will just lose it in your sleep
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

roy7

I've heard this process before, and I had heard from one person that it does work as long as you do it for long enough. I would consider trying it myself, but I'm scared of being unable to retrain my bladder, so for now, I'll just stick to putting off the toilet until it's too late.

Realdeal

Im gonna do it because im bored. so ill keep you updated for a while....
I started yesterday.

akemi

i'm 100% sure that I'll never try this proccess, i prefer holding my self for hours to liberate a long piss :clap:

X2765

Don't think of it as untraining yourself as much as its getting used to letting go ^_^

nagato

On top of drinking a lot of water alchole helps relax your muscles, acts as a diruetic and can make you sleepy this would help a lot.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Loki275

The whole process sounds legit. I just don't know who would do it. I mean it might be kind of cool the first few times, but after a while don't you think you'd get tired of wetting the bed?
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

lurker

just be careful with this...if you become too reliant on it you may become incontinent and find you no longer can hold it...this could result in embarrasing accidents whether you want them or not.

megafobia

I really dont think it would work. You may get yourself to pee when your awake, but i dont think you can make yourself wet the bed while sleeping

FallenStar

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 01, 2008, 12:29:07 PM
Fixed. :D
Mainly because I read it like that before realising it said "spam" :P

Will you stop "Fix'd" my posts, darn you, B.u.S!?  =|

I oughta put you up in the "Torture Rack", then DDT you.   :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 01, 2008, 12:34:31 PM
A Lex Luger and then a Jake "The Snake"?! You evil git!

I'll stick you in a Sharpshooter and then bitchslap.
JUST BECAUSE.

I'll superkick you, then teabag you into the Razor's/Outsider's Edge.  >:)