New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Holding per age group

Started by Ranpalan, January 02, 2008, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranpalan

How long can a girl hold it at a certain age (on average), and how much liquid (not diuretic) do they need to drink to start needing it/become desperate?

I only know for 12-15 year olds, which is: 2-2.5 hours, 1-1.5 litres.

Anyone more numbers?
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

JBS05

The only number I have is that the human bladder can hold up to 600 ml of urine, but the urge to go comes after the bladder is 150 ml to 300 ml full. (I found this in my anatomy textbook, so I know it's valid.)

Master

Well it should be kinda different between people because no one person is the same, and its obvious that the younger the girl in question or whatever is the smaller their bladder is... Google search it! :clap:

dragoon

younger girl younger bladder, not exactly right, the size of a bladder don't depends on age only.

I also found other numbers:

"The urinary bladder usually holds 400–620 mL of urine, but it can hold twice this without rupturing if, for example, the outflow is obstructed."

There is also the question of the mucous membrane inside the bladder, who play a role in its resiliency, and so the woman (or the man, but results are a little different for men, they can wait to pee much longer, maybe because the size of the urethra, who is more lenghty) can resist much longer.

But the emergency who comes if the bladder is half full, never saw that before, I need a source JBS05 please, cause for me it is 75% full, and no there isn't a 100% full, you obligatively pee before this rate, because your extern sphincter is kept under the pression of the full bladder who is more heavy, and you cannot resist.

Well, hope it is clear. XD I can modify it if there is some problems in my explications, feel free to say it.

hklumfan

I would be very interested in seeing some ballpark figures for how much a females can hold (and for how long) at certain age ranges.  This would seem difficult to compile, and individual variation makes results only averages, not rules/standards.
HKF

cpjames

Anatomy text books say that the desire to void becomes unsupressable at 700ml .. however many people claim that they can hold volumes in excess of 1l.. I alway wonder how valid these claims are..

DC

hklumfan

I have heard claims on another message board of several people who claim they can hold enormous volumes.  I don't know the validity of these claims, but many people on the "holdingit" boards claim to be able to hold in excess of 1.5L.  Some even claim to be able to hold 1.8L and claim to have measured their output to prove it. 

Even among desperation fans such as people on forums similar to this one, I still have a hard time believing claims of output over 1.5L.  It just seems like an incredible amount. 
HKF

wynd

well if i remember correctly the sphincter is a muscle, so it stands to reason that exercise could make it stronger

Bloke1

I can hold 1.4 litres myself, and I have seen at least 1 litre plus in a number of videos.

Now 3 litres is something I've heard AND seen, and I still find it hard to believe!

JBS05

Quote from: dragoon on January 04, 2008, 07:04:19 PM
I need a source JBS05 please
Nothing special, just Hole's Human Anatomy and Physilolgy (11th edition) IOt's from McGraw-Hill

hklumfan

Yes, indeed.  That would make for some exciting fun at first, but I would feel bad for the girl if I knew she had urge incontinence and wetting happened with any frequency.
HKF

DarkNocturnia

Yeah I agree, you would have to feel sorry for the poor lass.

andreasaspenberg

it probably depends a little of size. what i do know is that young kids is unable to hold it very long compared to older kids and adults.

JBS05

There are also grown women with weak bladders. (There was one woman whose post I was reading on some board who could only hold it for a maximum of five minutes after getting the urge to go. She was talking about how it made her pee in her friend's car.)

AliasnameTO

I think we should conduct an experiment! We round up all the cute girls we can, have 'em drink and see how long they go without losing it. But we'll need to keep a close watch on 'em the whole time.  :clap: