New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Lurkers, GET IN HERE!!!

Started by Teumessian, July 18, 2011, 09:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

You know what makes me sad, ladies and gents? Seeing threads as far as the eye can see, with hundreds, if not thousands of views, yet only one or two replies. Which is why I am making this thread, to encourage all you shy little lurkers out there to have a little fun and post once in a while!

To ANYONE who sees this thread, lurker or otherwise, you must post your:

-Age (optional)

-Sex

-Your favorite T.V. show (What? It's my thread!)

-The time you were most desperate (and whether or not you had an accident)

Aaaand, GO!

Teumessian

I'll start:

-Male

-Adventure Time (It's a guilty pleasure of mine...)

I can't recall ever having an accident, but I was most desperate one time during marching band practice when I was a sophomore in high school. You usually spend most of the day running around on the field, playing parts over and over again, and trying to march in time with your group. I had a giant CamelBak hydration pack on my back, and was halfway through practice when I drained the entire thing.

Lets just put it this way, there was an hour and a half left until practice was over, and I was absolutely desperate. On top of that, I had to march around and carry a trombone. Breaks were few, and nobody could go running off the field without permission, unless they wanted to incur the wrath of the band director (everyone honestly feared him). It was the only time in my life where I honestly thought I was going to wet my pants, and I came right on the verge a few times when I was marching around on that field that day. The only reason why I probably made it was because I just kept sweating (and thus no additional fluid was hitting my bladder).

By the time practice was done, I nearly sprinted off the field, found the nearest restroom, jumped in front of the nearest urinal, and let loose. I had to put a hand against the wall to keep from falling forward, and many moans and swearwords were uttered.

A week later, the director addressed the entire marching band, saying that he would make breaks more frequent, and that "If you have to use the restroom, and it's an emergency, just go!" Apparently, a girl in the color guard wet herself on the field when they were practicing separate from the rest of the band. Dammit...

Facestab Fred

Hell, why not. Been thinking of posting some work in the fiction department soon, anyway. (Not that the following is...)

- 18 < x < 21

- Dude.

- Er, Mythbusters? I hardly watch TV nowadays what with the amazing technology of THE INTERNET

- Tie between:

1.) I drank three liters of ginger ale at a Christmas party. The moment my family pulled out of the restaurant parking lot...yeah, and you can imagine my face when we didn't stop by my house because oh look who just showed up at the airport we better go pick her up guys FFFFFFUUUUUU— Made it though, when we picked up someone else along the way. Took that person's house keys and ran to the apartment. Every step was TORTURE.

2.) Helping to watch a bunch of kids at the beach. Peed before leaving, thinking it to be a non-issue. We had parked right next to the restrooms, but hey, I already went, what could possibly go wrong, right? So the group begins its walk along the beach, and about halfway between our intended point between the restrooms and the cliff, I realize I have to go. Again. And bad. To my right are waves crashing against the shore, to my left is a private golf course with guess what: A WATER HAZARD. They are not helping my situation. So boom, instant dilemma: I can split from the group, obviously needing to go (jeez, how mortifying), keep walking and hope the crowd thins out so I can go water the trees in relative privacy, hold it all the way, or...wet myself. Not a full-on accident, but enough to make myself feel better.

The crowd isn't thinning. The tide is coming in. We're going up a hiking trail up a cliff face. My bladder is feeling awful.

And then the kids charge up the trail. I have to give chase.

By the time I get up to the hill and everyone's caught up, I know I'm a few minutes from humiliating myself in front of all the tourists around to watch the sunset at the top of the cliff. I help lead the kids to the viewing area, and mumble something to the rest of the group about finding a better vantage point. They believe me. And so I stroll over a crest, out of sight from the viewing area...and it's nothing but flat, rocky land. The rest of trail only has one tree, and to make matters worse there is yet another cliff face from which people can see me. All that remains is a few leftover construction materials from when they reinforced the cliff...and really, with no other choice I wait till absolutely NO ONE is in sight, and I kneel behind a short barrier, unzip, and GO. I demolished a small pile of dirt with my stream, savoring the feeling of my deflating bladder with a glorious sunset in the background. Bliss.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Nightmare172

Male

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Can't say I remember when I was most desperate but Today I woke up really, really having to go. I argued with myself on whether I should stay asleep or not. In the end I got up and went. >_>

EnragedFilia

M
Uh... Black Heaven

Once at my sister's soccer game I couldn't find the port-a-potties and had to go behind some buildings instead.

Kenichi123

-Male

-Too many to decide :(

-The time I was most desperate-
   I was about 12 and it was winter- I put on my snowsuit and you know how many layers you have to put on in the winter up in the north. I got everything on in about 25 minutes and had to pee, I didn't really care to take everything off again so I hopped in my moms car with my friends and went off to the mountains. When we got there i still had to go a bit, But there wasn't a bathroom for miles. My friends had an idea and we ditched my mom and dad at the car (I think they let us still.) and went off into the mountain to snowboard at a better place. (Yes a group of 12-13 year olds were snowboarding on a mountain alone. What the hell were we thinking?) Anyways, When we get a good half a mile more up the mountain i stop my friends and tell them i have to pee. They just said to wait till we get to the top because "It'd be cool to pee on highest tree on the mountain." I agreed totally because of my 12 year old stupidity , and followed them up a bit more. I was getting kind of desperate to pee and my friends asked if I could hold it, and started persuading me to hold it in with statements like "I'll go to at the top" and "You can do it" from the two girls in our group. Thinking back i'm surprised that one of the girls said she'll go at the top too (The other girl is my current GF). Anyways I pushed on and told them i'll probably not make it to the top, but with everyone cheering me on They made me go further than My limit for taking my clothes off to go. We reached the top, i took off the first 2 parts of my snowsuit before peeing my pants horribly infront of my group. We laughed it off, My friend gave me his spare suit in his bag, we watched the other girl pee on the tree and snow-boarded down the mountain.

Wow that was a long story... Sorry lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Linkx

aw shit, calling me out!

21 male

as far as tv goes, don't watch much don't even have cable. Favs would be Top Gear (uk) and Always Sunny in Philidelphia

honestly never really been super desperate, I've got a bladder of steel I can hold it for so long it puts me in physical pain it's absurd! So instead I'll share about my girlfriend this was on a trip with some of her family out of the country and they were doing a tour of the city. She hadn't been feeling well the earlier day as there was a bout of food poisoning that went around the day before in their group and on the bus it only got worse. She tried to fart a little bit and ended up shitting her pants... of all the injustices in the world she was half way across the globe when this occurs!

read your story Teumessian very well written.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

secretssssssssss

Yea Hi , im probably one of the bigest lurks araund here! ill just dissapear again after this post.
Anyway nice site , i love it.

-Male

-Cant Decide , Too many... Anime/Real life ETC.

-Well i cant recall when i was last desperate , you could say that i got a big bladder and i can hold it pretty much,
but i do recall that i had a few accidents when i was younger... ofcourse... at age 10-12 , but that is it.
*Unintentional forum lurker.

Estregan

Aaand another lurker :D As you can see, I have not posted too much so far (and this won't change, I guess)

- it starts with a 2

- male

- my computer has kind of replaced my TV, so I hardly ever watch TV

- Hum... I remember something when I was ~8, coming home very desperate and right at the door, it was too much. I managed to get into a bush in the last moment, so I actually only hit my underwear... After that one, I can't recall any more accidents, actually I don't even get desperate very often.

See you in two months when I post the next time :D

Kupcake

-Sex
Female

-Your favorite T.V. show
I don't really watch tv.

-The time you were most desperate (and whether or not you had an accident)
Well one time I tried to see how long I could hold my bladder for. I held it for the majority of the day, and I decided to hold it until the very end. Once I reached my peak, I did wet myself, and my pants were almost completely soaked. It was pretty fun. For the next couple days I had unintentional accidents though, because I guess I had temporarily damaged my bladder. But I'm all better now so it's ok ^__^

Ultima02

Not exactly a real lurker, but what the hey.  I've had some pretty long gaps between posts anywhose.

Male

Mythbusters (Adam Savage and Jamie Hinyeman (*Hynieman*?) ftw)

Uhm, most despereate I've ever been...That's a hard choice to make.  I haven't had enough to clearly remember anything like that.
    Though I DO recall breifly getting SOMETHING that disagreed with my bladder.  Didn't even have a chance to react.
        Which is saying something given that I use the bathroom only once a day most days, if not everyday, and barely feel desperate by the end of the day.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Sophie1618

-Sex: Female

-Your favorite T.V. show: House, M.D. (*-*)

-The time you were most desperate (and whether or not you had an accident):

Well, that was some time ago. But I still vividly remember many details, and I think that you'll like it if I tell in details... (;P)

There is an anime event every year in the capital city of the state where I live, and I used to go to this event with a caravan. It was the third year I went, and had several friends who were in the same caravan. I decided buy a bottle of cola (600ml, about 20oz) and go drinking during the trip, once it always keep me lively. Of course I thought that I would not have any problems during the 3 hour trip, since I'm used to being much longer without using the toilet. And if I had to pee on the bus, it had a bathroom where, unwillingly, I could use in case of a real emergency.

Just to help you imagine my situation, it was winter here, and I was wearing light blue jeans, a tank top (I don't remember which color), and a jacket that matched the jeans (Glad it was the first day of event, and not the day of the cosplay contest I would participate. Or I would be wearing a bodysuit, which would make it more desperating for me...)

The bus had just left the city and hit the highway when I felt a slight discomfort on my bladder. I thought I was just nervous because the trip, since I'm always a little uncomfortable when I'm on the road. Halfway through the trip I was feeling my bladder pretty full, and I was thinking about use the bus bathroom. Even if it was just nervousness, at least I would feel less uncomfortable on my seat.

Well, I was thinking about it yet when another girl stood up and went to the bathroom. After some seconds, she began fight with the bathroom door. So a guy stood up to and tried open it to her, without sucess. They called the caravan staff member that was on the bus and asked to him about the bathroom. He also tried to open the door and, failing, went to the front of the bus to talk with the driver. A few seconds later he returned, saying that the driver had not been informed of any problems with the bathroom door too. They tried to open the door again and failed again. The girl then returned to her seat, looking a little frustrated, but not desperate. I knew that we could not stop somewhere, once the bus (and the driver) was hired by the event staff, not by the caravan one. And now I knew that was a bit more in trouble than I thought. If what I was feeling was just nervous, I would be fine. If not, well, I would have to handle it anyway...

Almost an hour later, I was pretty sure it was not just my nerves. I could feel very well how full was my bladder, and I had already started squirm on my seat. My friend, who was sitting next to me, had noticed my discomfort and asked if I was okay. I was sitting on my heel at the moment, stunned by the speed with which my bladder had filled with only a bottle of cola. Thinking about it, I remembered that I had taken my breakfast, which also I took orange juice, and the bottle of water I drank on the way to the meeting point of the caravan, where I had bought the cola. And, yeah, I had peed when I woke up, but not before leaving home. Everything up cola had been so automatic (or perhaps I was still sleepy) that I had not thought of that before that time. And I cursed my lack of attention...

The end of that trip was a torture for me. My friend tried to take my attention from my bladder, talking to me, but it wasn't helping anymore. So she began try confort me saying that all will be ok. Each time she speaks it, I wanted to tell her to shut up. My mind wasn't longer focused on the present, but when we had to leave the bus, queue at the event entrance for caravans, passing through security inspection, to finally be free to go wherever we wanted. Of course to me it would be straight to the bathrooms if I could hold my pee until there...

Yeah, I was aware that, at that point, other could be desperate like I was. But I have to worry about me...

So we arrived, and the second, shortest and worst part of the torture began. When we queue, I was barely able to notice some other girls and guys desperate, dancing and giving other desperate signs, even the girl who had tried use the bathroom on the bus. She seemed particularly desperate... Well, I myself was fighting against the will of hold my crotch, while dancing and crossing my legs... The worst part was the security inspection. I leaked a bit on my panties when I had to stand with my legs apart to be searched with metal detector...

After this I ran to the nearest toilet. I really appreciate the event being organized in the same building as the previous year, so I didn't have to look for the toilets... When I got on the there, I had yet to fight with my jeans before sat on the bowl, what made me wet my panties a little more. But when I sat down and started pee, the relief was wonderful! I moaned loudly as my bladder was emptying, releasing its contents. The torrent of pee was hissing loudly out of me like a gush, splashing on the bowl like a waterfall. I barely heard when one of my friends entered on the toilet and called for me when recognized my voice...

So I peed until the last drip, wiped and, while was washing and drying my hands, my friend told me that a girl (that one) had wet herself while was being inspected by the security. I hadn't see, because I was ahead in the queue... I could only feel sorry for her and, not long after, I tried cheer her up, and managed in a way, saying that she could be wearing jeans, like I was, and not a skirt like she was... (;P)

I'm sorry if some things is written wrong, or if some parts are hard to understand... I use the google's translator to help me with some things, but english isn't my native language... (^.^")

(Edit: I still don't believe that I wrote 'runned' instead 'ran'... u.u)

FallenStar

*high fives Sophie for liking House*

That's an awesome show. My favorite episode is the two parter at the end of Season Four - House's Head and Wilson's Heart.
Welp... I'm fucked...

Sophie1618

I liked this two episodes too, but my favorite is the five temp two last ones ('Under My Skin' and 'Both Sides Now'), even knowing that they are a partial bad end to House... (^.^")

Ultima02

Quote from: FallenStar on August 09, 2011, 08:16:15 PM
*high fives Sophie for liking House*

That's an awesome show. My favorite episode is the two parter at the end of Season Four - House's Head and Wilson's Heart.

I agree with FallenStar.  House rocks!
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.