New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Favorite type of girl for desp?

Started by sanchopanza65, May 01, 2011, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanchopanza65

Personally, I like the professional woman who has it all put together. The best example of this I can think of is Misaki Kirahara from Darker Than Black. Somehow, seeing her embarased is pretty hot

Dynamic

This is a hard question to answer since I like so many different types of girl.  I can't just pick one and say that's my favorite...

Well,for today at least... I'll go with tomboys :P
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

turtlbrdr

I have to agree with Dynamic, there's just too many to choose from that I like. However, I would have to say that I like the tomboy and the kind of girl that is standoff-ish and regularly insults those around her.

Zenix

Probably the types that seem like they wouldn't get in a desp situation. So like a tomboy or strong/athletic type.

Of course this is fiction only, IRL it doesn't even matter to me, since it's so rare anyway.

Millan

This seems like a trick question to me. I'd go with any type of girl really! Although I guess there could be bonus points if she's pretty as well :)

packrat

Wow, that's a good question.  I'm not really sure which one I would pick. 

I think, for me at least, it would depend on the situation.  For example, in some situtations, the "princess" type would be more sexy than the "bad girl" type, while in others the "shy" type would be better than the "energetic" type.  It also depends on the setting for me, and the personality of the character.  For example, even though Hinata and Orihime have similar personalities,  I don't find them equally sexy when desperate.  While Orihime being desperate is my favorite for the Bleach universe (in terms of who I want to see desperate),  I don't feel the same way about Hinate in the Naruto universe (I'm actually partial to TS Ino).

Since there's so many to choose from, and so many different versions of each, I'm not sure who to pick for this one.

FallenStar

I would say the following two types are my favorite.

1. A strong, tough, silent girl who just happens to have a deeply masochistic and hidden submissive side for someone like me - a girl who *wants* to be broken in private but can't bring herself to admit it in public.   :lol:

2. A shy, submissive smaller girl who has pee-shy kegel muscles and a cute squeal of alarm when she loses it.   :drool:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Flyper

I have a desire to see a confident (especially to the point of arrogance) girl desperate, as I would be able to see a side of her that she wouldn't show otherwise. And if she wets? It would be really interesting to see her once she's taken down a peg.

I'm a sucker for the shy and cute girls, though.

Neil

I always love girls who hold some sort of rank or power over the society, like those princesses, professional girls and even policewomen.

The best part is to see them having an obvious accident in front of other people, and see the girl's reaction and facial expression.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Dynamic

Heh, nice avi.  *kira*

I sometimes (here we go again with girl of the day thing) have a thing for those girls who are so shy and quiet that you never even realize they are desperate until the are literally sitting in a puddle.  As a desp fan this might seem counter intuitive, but for some reason it appeals to me.  Comments?

Ranpalan

I like it when the girl is someone I don't know well -- and, even better, someone who doesn't know me well.  Knowing that it's accidental, and that she's not thinking about me, is a great turn-on.  Plus, I like variety.

Other than that, I think I prefer brunettes over blondes, some chubbiness is welcome, and jeans are better than dresses/skirts.

And, naturally, shyness/awkwardness/worry/simplicity is cute.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

AliasnameTO

I'm all for the shy, quiet ones who would never admit it. Bonus points for a measure of tomboyness, and feeling like desperation is a sign of weakness. I was recently introduced to Ouran Host Club, and Haruhi is the only one who ever comes to mind for me now.  :lol: I've got a desp/wetting fic swimming around in my thoughts, hopefully I get another decent amount of private time to write it up. It's a miracle I've even been able to post here at all.

Dynamic

Aw man, Haruhi from Ouren is a pretty great character.  I gotta say, when her one weakness was finally revealed I was hitting the moĆ© pretty hard.

I dunno how I feel about her in desperation/wetting situations.  This is a good excuse to think about it.

drw001

Quote from: Dynamic on June 18, 2011, 04:28:00 AM
... girls who are so shy and quiet that you never even realize they are desperate until the are literally sitting in a puddle.  As a desp fan this might seem counter intuitive, but for some reason it appeals to me.  Comments?

For me, a very large part of the attraction of desperation is the shyness surrounding it.
It is not just that she is trying to control a full bladder, but that she is trying to hide how badly she needs to go.

I think it all comes down to motivation; why is she holding it?
  - The less shy girl will only hold it when she is prevented by circumstance from excusing herself.  She's holding it because she *has* to.
  - The shy girl will expend great effort to control herself even when she could simply announce her need, get up and walk to the restroom.  She is always waiting just a little longer for the opportunity to sneak off unnoticed.  She's holding it because she *wants* to.  Something about that is very sexy.

deaduser

Personally, I do enjoy it a bit more when it happens to "bitchy", "stuck up", or "arrogant" chicks. I don't know why, I just like it when there's a bit of poetic justice involved. Plus, I do have sort of a thing for "bad girls" in general.

By the way, this pretty much only applies to Fiction. In real life, I really wouldn't wish a desperation scenario on any woman.