New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder Pressing

Started by animewetting, August 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

What would it feel like to press on a girl's full bladder ?

AliasnameTO

Quote from: animewetting on August 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PM
What would it be like to press on a girl's bladder and/or hear the pee slosh around inside?

I doubt it would slosh since if she's desperate, it's filled to capacity and a little stretched. No room for splashing hehe.

CidHighwind

A bladder should never have air in it.  If it did, that would probably cause some kind of problem, like an infection.

juizerdude

i did it to my gf once she just had to go alot faster lol. it puts so much pressure on the bladder. she literaly had to get up and go.

DesperateV

It depends on how full the bladder is. A pretty-full bladder is probably firmer than the abdomen would be on its own, but still slightly yielding to the touch. An extremely over-filled bladder probably feels more like a rock encased in softer skin. I'm a female and enjoy pressing on my overfilled bladder, but I have some cushion on top of it, so it's hard to tell.

js93612

Quote from: B.u.S. on August 12, 2009, 09:54:41 AM
I did to my last two gfs over the last couple of years, as well as a few friends in the meantime.

The beauty of this is that a girl's bladder sits on the g-spot. When the bladder is lightly filled and then pressed on, it stimulates the g-spot and is great for using during foreplay, regardless of whether you're doing it in preparation for pee fun.

It also causes the obvious - making her need to pee more! It can also force a dribble and feel really good as well to the girl :)

So THAT'S why she wanted me to do that all the time.  Makes sense...

And yeah, it basically feels like a full waterballoon, only you know... with thicker skin.

Ranpalan

Related question - does anyone know if a girl bladder feels significantly different to a male's? I love the light numbness when mine is full, as well as the bulge, it'd be a pity to find out the ladies don't have that :(
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

animewetting

Quote from: DesperateV on August 12, 2009, 06:07:09 PM
It depends on how full the bladder is. A pretty-full bladder is probably firmer than the abdomen would be on its own, but still slightly yielding to the touch. An extremely over-filled bladder probably feels more like a rock encased in softer skin. I'm a female and enjoy pressing on my overfilled bladder, but I have some cushion on top of it, so it's hard to tell.
What does pressing on your own full bladder feel like?

DesperateV

Quote from: animewetting on August 22, 2009, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: DesperateV on August 12, 2009, 06:07:09 PM
What does pressing on your own full bladder feel like?
Good and bad at the same time. It definitely feels like a firm lump in my lower abdomen. And pressing for a second can sometimes help me to hold better in the long run, strange as that may sound. It creates an extremely intense pressure and when I stop pressing, the desperation sometimes feels less intense than it did before I started. I enjoy it. But I suspect a girl who's not into holding would feel quite the opposite. lol.

WeAreTheFinale

I would expect stepping on a desperate girls bladder to force her to dribble a bit, if not completely lose it there.

AliasnameTO

Lol stepping on it? I doubt there would be much choice in the matter of losing it; nobody's bladder is THAT strong.

euronaut

:clap: DesperateV relates the full bladder condition very nicely in her recent post in this string.  Also sounds like ability to control the urge to go is directly related to just how painfully full the bladder really is.  It's interesting the note that the desperation seem less intense after the pressing, which to the casual observer appears conterintuitive.  Interesting discussion thread. :clap:

animewetting

Quote from: AliasnameTO on August 22, 2009, 08:50:36 PM
Lol stepping on it? I doubt there would be much choice in the matter of losing it; nobody's bladder is THAT strong.
what about wonder woman? I heard she held her bladder for 2 days . Her bladder was so full she looked like she was pregnant.

animewetting

Quote from: euronaut on August 23, 2009, 04:54:58 AM
:clap: DesperateV relates the full bladder condition very nicely in her recent post in this string.  Also sounds like ability to control the urge to go is directly related to just how painfully full the bladder really is.  It's interesting the note that the desperation seem less intense after the pressing, which to the casual observer appears conterintuitive.  Interesting discussion thread. :clap:
Thanks, euronaut  :blush:

euronaut

:blush:  Happy to oblige.  I'd like to see how far this thread continues to go.