TalkBox v1.0

Character Interest

Started by 3digimon, July 30, 2009, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3digimon

Mikan Sakura

from

Gakuen Alice

I have imagined that Mikan wets her school uniform in front of her best friend Hotaru Imai (the girl in the middle of the 2nd pic). But afterwards Hotaru would hug Mikan to make her feel better, and maybe clean her legs with her tongue. Sorry for sounding disgusting.

I also imagined Mikan wets herself in front of Natsume Hyuuga (the guy on the left side of the 2nd pic.). And despite him looking mean, he would kiss her on the lips. There's more to what I sometimes think.

I think I found a omorashi comic of Gakuen Alice, but I'm not sure if that was it, Mikan looks different there. If I find them, I'll post them here.

Neil

I would love to see Cloche-sama from Ar Tonelico II having an accident in front of her people. She is a Holy Maiden, and people look up to her. Just imagine the Holy Maiden having an embarrassing accident while on a parade..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

weird-h

Welll

I prefer the tomboyish/adventurous girl for this fetish...

Since I think they will show my preferred after wetting expression (See more info on the after wetting expression thread  :death: )

so here are some of them

Nadia (From secret of blue water the brown skinned girl) MArgaret from One Piece (the jungle girl)

sarafayer

Quote from: clazidge on September 02, 2009, 12:57:12 PM
i cant believe none of you have suggested any of the femme's from pokemon. get misty or jesse wetting themselves. thats the one!!
REALLY want to see may. I mean I have some pics of her wetting, but want more? xD

nonameperson

I would like to see Konata from Lucky Star.

packrat

I would like to stop seeing different versions of the "which anime/videogame/cartoon girl would you like to see desperate/wet themselves" thread, but no one seems to want to go and find the old one.  Well whatever, I might as well contribute since I'm here. 

I'd actually like to see some of the ladies from Ladies Versus Butlers! desperate.  Specifically, I'd like to see Sernia Iori Flameheart (the blonde one) and Tomomi Saikyo (the one with short, black hair) have a contest. (I wrote an idea about this in the official fan fic request thread, but I may got back and re-edit it so it makes more since).

Adam

Ropponmatsu from Excel Saga. :3

Or little Ropponmatsu 2 for some loli fun. :P

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

ryuuzakikun

I wholeheartedly pine for any further FD from the undisputed queen of fan service, Katsuragi Misato (Neon Genesis Evangelion)!

Sure, us ecchi fanboys (and girls...Ryuuzaki-kun supports enthusiasts of both genders) got a bit of a tease of this in the infamous elevator scene in Episode 11, but it was too little, too fast. And granted, it's slightly extended in the excellent manga adaptation...but still...I am not fully satisfied...sigh...

I would adore to see Misato-chan fully...expressive...of our little fanaticism. After all, with all of the beer she downs so quickly and absent-mindedly, you certainly would imagine the trouble she could be faced with...
[End transmission.]

akemi

Quote from: 3digimon on March 28, 2010, 11:49:12 PM
Mikan Sakura

from

Gakuen Alice

I have imagined that Mikan wets her school uniform in front of her best friend Hotaru Imai (the girl in the middle of the 2nd pic). But afterwards Hotaru would hug Mikan to make her feel better, and maybe clean her legs with her tongue. Sorry for sounding disgusting.

I also imagined Mikan wets herself in front of Natsume Hyuuga (the guy on the left side of the 2nd pic.). And despite him looking mean, he would kiss her on the lips. There's more to what I sometimes think.

I think I found a omorashi comic of Gakuen Alice, but I'm not sure if that was it, Mikan looks different there. If I find them, I'll post them here.

That'a a great choice, (I like gakuen Alice ^^)
And talking about gakuen Alice, it would be great to see Misaki Arada wetting herdelf in fron to Tsubasa Andou  hehe

mooseman

i would like to see misty from pokemon. the perfect episode for that would probobally be when team rocket traps them in the room but eventually they get let out by the psykik.

galyathore

this is Fam

From Ruin Explorers
she is my favorate anime character.
pure of heart, short, cute, and has pointed ears and a cute tail!
all i'm saying is....i need to catch her in that wetting moment!  :icon_twisted:
"Your Spirit is Comforting"

Magic Kitty

Quote from: animewetting on August 12, 2009, 05:14:55 AM
I'm just spitballing here, but what about Kim Possible and/or Shego? THat would make for some interesting pee desperation, I think. Again, just spitballing here.

Ah! Shego! What a great idea! She's so tough all the time...wonder how she would react?
Someone make a fanfic, please~  :biggrin:
Tra-la-la~

speenza

I have a quick question about posting pictures in threads.  Are we only supposed to post our own, original pictures? or if we have relevant pictures which we have found in some dark whole on teh internetz, can we post those too?  'Cause I have some of the pictures people have been asking for, they just weren't drawn by me.

Magic Kitty

Quote from: speenza on June 03, 2010, 06:32:43 AM
I have a quick question about posting pictures in threads.  Are we only supposed to post our own, original pictures? or if we have relevant pictures which we have found in some dark whole on teh internetz, can we post those too?  'Cause I have some of the pictures people have been asking for, they just weren't drawn by me.

I dunno but if you can please share ^_^
Tra-la-la~

FallenStar

Speenza is not allowed to upload pics at this time because he is not an advanced member and cannot see the image boards. The gallery on the site is an archive of what was here before the recent move to SMF 2.0. It is *not* a place to post pictures.

You must be patient, Speenza, and wait until you become an advanced member before you can post pictures. Same for anyone else who isn't an advanced member. There will be no picture posting outside of those boards because it will clutter up the discussion boards.

Them's da rulez.   :gunsmilie:
Welp... I'm fucked...