New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Weird fetish?

Started by Bob Right, July 20, 2009, 09:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Right

After recently watching MANswers on Spike, I have become rather enraged due to their 'strangest fetish' section of one of their episodes.  And I bet you can guess what they listed as one of the weirdest fetishes...
Yup, you guessed right... Pee desperation.
Maybe it's because the person analysing the information doesn't have the same fetish as we do, but I don't see it as that strange of a fetish (and I'd say there are much stranger fetishes that don't make any sense, at least pee desperation involves the area around the sex organs).  For those who didn't see that particular episode, the designated weirdest fetish was the clown fetish, which I'd dare say that even the people who have the fetish would admit that it is a bit weird.
However, the main point of this discussion is my worry about whether or not this is really how the rest of the world views us. I consider this somewhat strange (it's a fetish, it probably should be labeled somewhat strange), but not really that strange.  Please discuss.

P.S.  I'm sorry if this is not in the correct section.  I guessed as to which catagory it should appear in.  Also, I'm sorry for any typos, I typed this all on my iPod touch (my computer's down).

chillyvanilly

look there are a bunch of weird fetishes out there. Foot fetish, bondage and so many more. it all has to do with what you enjoy or find pleasurable. just because someone dosen't have the same views as you dosen't mean that what you like is wrong
I'm just a regular guy who likes to see anime babes desperate to pee. Whats so wrong with that

AliasnameTO

Well really, no fetish is wrong in and of itself. As for weird? Yeah I'd say pee desperation fetish is a little strange, because most people find it just unfortunate (and if they're immature, humorous).

As for one of the top ten weirdest fetishes? Hell no, there are tons of things weirder. Lol @ clowns, and of course other bizarre fetishes are pretty much the reason behind Rule 34.

kingkaos

it's only strange because of how it is publicly impolite to want to see such a thing. to some the thought of someone wanting to see a person need to piss themselves and being aroused by such activity seems a bit strange. To use with the fetish it isn't that strange cause it's something we can relate to and approve of. I, myself, know that some ppl may see it as very strange so it's not really high on my list of things i tell ppl that turn me on unless the person is really close.
I Be Heros Corrupt

FallenStar

I always thought that dressing up as a horse and having someone ride you was a far weirder fetish than clowns. At least clowns are human.  O_o;

hwchem

I think that it is generally seen as weird because most people would usually rather not associate with any waste product that exits the body. There are certainly more (arguably) disgusting fetishes out there, notably those that have to do with those other wastes.

However, I'd say that people commonly list urine fetishes as "weirdest" on these tv shows because that is probably on the outer limit of what people are willing to think about. Pee is kinda gross, but mostly harmless. Anything beyond that, like the poop, vomit, futa and guro and the like, are probably beyond the limit of public television.

Tru

Consider the source. MANswers is easily among the most insipid, awful shows on television. And anyone who names desperation as one of the weirdest fetishes seriously needs to browse /d/ or gurochan and see some real weird shit.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Serika

I wouldn't say desperation is weird at all. Consider the fact that this fetish directly involves the reproductive organs, where others like foot and clown fetishes have nothing to do with naughty bits. More importantly, watersports involves stuff coming out of our reproductive organs, even if this stuff isn't cum. Our fetish might be weird to look at, but i think it's perfectly reasonable that so many people would get it because it's inherently sexual.

Now when you keep in mind that everyone has bathroom needs, and most people have to deal with desperation while growing up due to strict school rules, it almost seems unavoidable that you'll have the chance to get this fetish.

QuoteAnything beyond that, like the poop, vomit, futa and guro and the like, are probably beyond the limit of public television.

And anyone who names desperation as one of the weirdest fetishes seriously needs to browse /d/ or gurochan and see some real weird shit.
Yes, a person would have to be very naive to think desperation even comes close to being "extreme". If MANswers aired online instead of on TV, i'm sure we would have seen some REAL interesting nominations.

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on July 20, 2009, 03:14:24 PMI always thought that dressing up as a horse and having someone ride you was a far weirder fetish than clowns. At least clowns are human.  O_o;
How about someone dressing up as a horse and having a clown ride her? :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Dimisan

I guess in my opinion, our little fetish doesn't involve hurting people or creating problems for others, so who cares? Everyone's fetish is probably construed as weird by everyone else, hence why its a fetish, its a non-normal obsession with some aspect of sexuality (or sexualizing things that aren't all that sexual)

knuclear200x

I always thought it was a normal fetish. I mean the person takes his/her pants off in order to perform a bodily function, in which to avoid an act which society turns against in an inappropriate public area.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Tru on July 20, 2009, 07:07:34 PM
Consider the source. MANswers is easily among the most insipid, awful shows on television. And anyone who names desperation as one of the weirdest fetishes seriously needs to browse /d/ or gurochan and see some real weird shit.

QFT. I saw half of one episode of Manswers and turned it off.

As for the /d/ board, I haven't looked at it, but I can imagine. XD

DubiousCharms

Am I the only one who enjoys MANswers in a juvenile, dumb-entertainment kind of way? Probably. The fact that I'm a woman makes it even weirder...

Anyway, nth-ing that the show hasn't seen ANYTHING yet. Few things bother me anymore, but they should see the kind of shit that's on /d/ every day - the kind of thing that most people would think is weirder than pee.

Err-hem.

Nipple-fucking, goo/monster girls, vore, tentacles, dicknipples, shitting dicknipples (though scat is banned on /d/, many consider it more "extreme" than pee), monster on girl rape, "sea angels", transformation, oviposition, "extreme" insertions, preggos/birthing/unbirthing, and I'm pretty sure I just saw a bunch of kittens eating a girl out. And of course there's always guro, also banned on /d/, but it's certainly all over the internet. The latter and scat are really all that bother me in any way, and nipple-fucking because it just makes my nipples feel weird...

So there's that, Spike TV. I'd love to see the execs of that network see all of that.

none

I actually saw the segment in question on mAxie's . Not sure why someone would upload something that pretty much bashes his own fetish though... I recall them saying "A pee desperation fetishist  CAN'T get off without seeing some one wet themselves" It's the can't part that gets me. 

Meh... I think there trying to appeal to the  "juvenile, dumb-entertainment" loving crowd who thinks anything outside of classic T&A or stripper girls is a weird  fetish that needs bashed.

While we're on the topic of spike, one of my favorite radio shows had a good ten minutes of making fun of some guy with a cross dressing fetish, he called in wanting to know how to introduce it to his girlfriend. A few years later they wanted to get into the TV gig so they complied a bunch of video clips of the show to make into a behind the scenes style TV show and spike was the last station, of many, that was considering them. They refused which after viewing the segment I found a bit ironic.     

AliasnameTO

Quote from: none on July 22, 2009, 12:05:38 PMI recall them saying "A pee desperation fetishist  CAN'T get off without seeing some one wet themselves" It's the can't part that gets me. 

If you went by the most hardcore definition of a fetish, that would be true. They say that someone with a fetish has to have that object in there for anything to happen. Obviously there aren't many with a FD preference that is that far gone.

DesperateV

I tend to think that any sexual activity not specifically targeted toward reproduction is fetish, including intercourse with birth control. We're all trying to do the same thing: have good, dirty fun.