New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetting in swimsuit?

Started by firebird189, May 08, 2009, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorainbows

I think it's ok. I mean it's not as embarrassing, and swimsuits usually equal a pool or ocean of some sort, so it's pretty easy to cover up by just jumping back in.  :tongue_smilie:

Facestab Fred

Doesn't really seem to me that a swimsuit would be very absorbent, considering this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bOjNfZXXQ

So eh, doesn't make much of a difference to me, beyond where one would be wearing a swimsuit—trying to hide the wetting in a body of water or not.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

sparcdurn

i like this a lot too, almost as much as bed wetting.  Dunno if i can post this kind of link but,
http://www.thepisstube.com/0802-1812/sexy-brunette-peeing-in-her-bikini.html

DubiousCharms

On the flipside of all this, I'd love to wet in a swimsuit. I can only truthfully say I've done it once and it was while swimming in the river. I was only about ten at the time and I wasn't aware of my kink then, but that moment did stick with me in a weird way. What I'd really love to do is something like that youtube video up there. Just sit there and pee into the sand through my swimsuit without anybody noticing. It'd probably take like fifteen minutes to build up the bravery, but I bet it'd be so hot and satisfying. :D

blackbird189

i love seeing girls wet in their swimsuit, especially if they are waiting on line to go or squirming because they can't find a place to go.

animewetting

Quote from: B.u.S. on May 10, 2009, 01:49:29 PM
WRONG AREA *rant

If it's about wetting it goes in the Female Desperation area of the board!!
This is the female desperation area of the board. :confused1:

r3

Quote from: sparcdurn on June 20, 2009, 03:47:06 PM
i like this a lot too, almost as much as bed wetting.  Dunno if i can post this kind of link but,
http://www.thepisstube.com/0802-1812/sexy-brunette-peeing-in-her-bikini.html

Thanks for posting that link, it's one hell of a site and I'm pleased to have discovered it.

bloodclaw

i love watching girls in swimsuits try and hold it in... especially when they haven't even gotten wet yet *Snickers*

Kyle_gp

I enjoy watching desperation and wetting in a swimsuit, especially if its white. Dont know specifically why i like the color though.

iltslgp

Swimsuit wetting adds a bit of naughtiness for me.  I can picture one girl telling another "Just go, nobody will no.   I do it all the time."  Ahhh...  What a good scenario!

animewetting

I am pretty sure there is a video for that on ineed2pee, about a girl relieving herself through her swimsuit, but she tries to cover it up with a towel. It would be pretty sexy if the girl was hot, though.

pisslover12

Definitely yes to wetting in swimsuit. I love the sound it makes!

WeAreTheFinale

It's alright. Could be great if we get to see some real desperation going. Not just "I feel like pissing in my swimsuit."

TheMark

Wetting in swimsuits are great, especially since most people have to pee after being in water.

riyusei

I love it.............................once i was in a swimming pool and when i was there i saw a girl that had peed on herself while sitting on the edge of the pool. The swimsuit was dry and i have seen it becoming wet. I loved it!