New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetting in swimsuit?

Started by firebird189, May 08, 2009, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firebird189

Anyone else like to see a girl desperate in a swimsuit.  Holding herself and squirming around.  Then finally squating down and relieving herself through the swimsuit. 

AliasnameTO

Quote from: firebird189 on May 08, 2009, 09:22:04 PM
Anyone else like to see a girl desperate in a swimsuit.  Holding herself and squirming around.  Then finally squating down and relieving herself through the swimsuit. 

I think that goes for... everybody here? XD I wouldn't say this is a random fetish, just a specific scenario for FD.

lecool

Swimsuits (one piece) are the kind of clothes I love thanks to my sports tight spandex clothes fetish, so it's a big yes for me, I just love that :) !

FallenStar

When you move a topic, B.u.S., don't post a redirection topic, okay? It clutters up the board with redirections and bumps off the regular topics.   :S

pokefan2424

Is there any site besides this site and gelbooru/danbooru that have swimsuit wetting pics? Suprised nobody asked yet.

Dohhsmurph

I am actually mixed on this subject. I have to have one of those cute small butts, for a swim suit. Just a random thing.

AliasnameTO

I like it because I can imagine the pee spreading out before going through, feeling very warm and "wetter" than normal clothes. But I've never liked one-piece swimsuits as much as bikinis (what can I say, I love the skin) and you don't see such an embarrassing result.

Visitor02

They sort of add another dimension to things because of skimpiness for one (duh) and, well, they are meant to get wet anyway, it's just the wrong type of wetness.

Serika

I would like to see a one piece swimsuit wetting in person, but then i'd like to see any kind of wetting in person. :p

Swimsuit desperation at the beach is possible. It could be too crowded to pee on the ground and the porta-potties could be out of order. Then whoever it is would have to hold it until she gets back in to town.

I remember back in swimming class when some of the girls talked about wanting to pee during class but were afraid to do so because it might turn the water green around them, so they would just have to wait. One of the girls actually swore to me that she did it before and the water really did change around her.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I like one piece swimsuit wettings a lot - though I tend to like the super absorbant types - where, after the girl pees, she has a barrier of pee floating around her body trapped by her swimsuit.   :lol:

hihia28

its hard for me to favorite a one piece or a two piece. one shows off the curves but the other shows off everything else. how about just desperation while nude?

AliasnameTO

Quote from: hihia28 on June 03, 2009, 07:38:48 PMhow about just desperation while nude?

Then it'll turn into free-peeing and it's just not the same.

hihia28

maybe, but i imaging a completely nude girl with big round boobs and her hands shoved up her crotch with little drips of pee leaking between her fingers, thereby keeping a desperation theme.

anime lover

to me, considering that swimsuits are made for being wet, other than the sight of the pee leaving her, a girl peeing in her swimsuit would do almost nothing for me

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

dan

Quote from: AliasnameTO on June 03, 2009, 10:46:20 PM
Quote from: hihia28 on June 03, 2009, 07:38:48 PMhow about just desperation while nude?

Then it'll turn into free-peeing and it's just not the same.

That could work actually. A scenario could be a desperate girl is looking for a place to pee on a nudist beach but there are people everywhere she goes. After a long pee dance it starts to come out through her fingers over her clenched pussy