New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Girls desp'ing girls

Started by Dimisan, March 30, 2009, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOLC2k

There's no other way to describe this situation than hot, the hottest, video games, and real real hot.

I like it when both need to pee the most. I think perhaps my favorite would be when the dominant woman actually has to go worse, but thinks she can outlast the submissive girl that she is ordering around - that has sexy written ALL over it. Although there is something to be said for circumstances preventing, oftentimes if you actually want to see desperation, you need to have a person step up to the plate ;)

Dimisan

Yikes, I forgot I posted this thread for a while! Great to see that I'm not alone, the situation Tru described is probably my fave kind.

I posted a link to a yahoo group with a prelidiction toward this kind of thing in the links section - I'm not sure if he'd appreciate my uploading his work here though. His name is Fox, he doesn't do anime but I think his stuff is great. The groups growing as people learn about it, I'd recommend joining, hopefully it would encourage him to make new art!

OmorashiShoujo

I like the humiliation aspect as well.  And watching a girl feel desperate makes me think of how I feel when I'm desperate, too.  I lol'd at that Youtube video.  I love how the teacher just HAS to go up to the urine, touch it, and smell it to make sure it really IS urine!

The_Enigma

Oh, dear lord, I share your sentiments.  This would be my complete fantasy situation.  ...The only thing that would make it more complete is if the dominant girl had some sort of paranormal ability over the desperate one. (i.e. magic, mind control, etc.)

Too bad that can't happen in real life...but hey!  Whad are fics for, then?  XD

TiaMaria

I love the idea of one girl forcing another girl to hold it until she can't any longer. Preferably by physically restraining her, or making her do humiliating tasks until she bursts. The mind control thing Engima mentioned would probably be a lot of fun too. I wouldn't mind it being gentle, but I'd far rather see the girl get dominated, hard.

euronaut

:drool:  Girls causing desperation in other girls:  why not, the more the merrier!!!

2thrill

I guess it would be even more arousing, if the two girls were desperate and tried to make the other girl pee, for example in a holding competition.

r3

Quote from: nagato on April 03, 2009, 08:31:31 PM
One thing I really like is when the girl that should be in power is the one being desped. So it is the older, stronger, bigger, the one with the authority that ends up wetting herself.

Quoting this to say I agree 100%. The typical "mean teacher" thing is nice sometimes but frequently overdone, but when the powerful girl is powerless then it can be amazing.

Imagine the teacher in question, desperate to get away, delayed by a so-cute and adorable student asking sincere and heartfelt questions. How she must feel as she's compelled to answer but really just wants to ease herself.

Trying to maintain an image can lead to all sorts of fun.

Z3LL7H3GR347

Oh my the people and people's mind on these boards are gods! So much bloody win, these scenarios and forum topics are great!

guigui

The humillation aspect it's very important to me :icon_twisted:

aces

if i could make 10 dreams come true... this'd be in the top 3

hellzyeah!  if only that could happen *daydreams more*

watermage

Maybe after one girl wets herself, she wants to make other girls wet, too?

DesperateV

I'm female, and I would love to make a cute girl horribly desperate, to the point of a just-made-it or almost-made-it scenario. And I wouldn't mind being a little desperate myself to heighten the fun. But the real world does, tragically, make these things a little difficult.

ryuuzakikun

Clearly this thread is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Speaking as one who finds scenario perhaps a good...hmmm...I'll say sixty percent of the attraction, any of the above posted combinations of girl with girl more than piques my interest.

The more, the merrier, as it is said.

Thus concurs Ryuuzaki-kun.
[End transmission.]

animewetting

Quote from: Serika on March 30, 2009, 06:30:29 PM
Girls making each other desperate? Now how could i say no to that? :lol:

I would love to see a girl hold her friend back from the bathroom while she is bursting, and hear her demand the other girl let her go. I also like reading about this when one of the girls is older, or in a position of power over the other. Like a female teacher not allowing her student to use the bathroom during class. ♥
it could be even better if somehow, the STUDENT was holding the TEACHER back, like she had gotten mad about the dentention and tied her teacher up, and pressed on her bladder and stuff. All, the while, they were BOTH bursting to pee, so you can see the girl squirm as she tortures her teacher.