New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Volume

Started by DubiousCharms, February 10, 2009, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2nd2emotion

I'm a big fan of heaps, but I prefer it when it's released in squirts, not just suddenly in one go; so she lets a bit out, and then manages to re-gain control for a while, before letting even more out.

Loki275

I prefer a large amount mainly because I enjoy the site of a girl holding it with all her might until she completely loses all control and pees everywhere. :drool: Also because its kind of a psychological thing, you know she has to wallow in her own embarrassment and whatnot. Plus you cant hide that much pee from people, so all you can do is just sit there in your mixture of embarrassment and relief.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

notjesus

I'm a fan of extreme amounts, personally... the same is generally true with most fetishes, though, I just prefer kinks to be taken to extremes rather than just dabbled with. o.o;

Most of the time, anyway. Anyway, yeah, the more the merrier, as far as this kink goes! =D

the_variant

Quote from: AliasnameTO on February 11, 2009, 09:31:59 AM
I chose the normal amount. Any more and I just think it's weird and excessive. And of course I like the first two options leading into the third; I think it's best when she lets out a few trickles that can't be seen, then squirts that cause a little dark spot, then let it all loose to run down her legs and splatter on the ground if she's not wearing jeans.
Same for me.  I like it when a girl is so desperate she can't help trickling a little bit into her panties, until a dark spot shows, and then some little splatters/trails down her legs.  It's so sexy watching her try to keep her legs together and try to stop the flow when she's just too desperate to hold on; it comes out as a sort of spurting trickle and runs down the back of her legs.  But then when she finally lets go, there has to be a big soaking to show that she really was desperate.

I've seen so many movies with awesomely sexy desperation, where it looks like she's holding on by the skin of her teeth, and then she opens her legs and stands there for a bit before anything comes out, and then it's just a little wet spot and she starts laughing - totally ruins the illusion for me.  It should be leaking out while she's still struggling to hold on, dammit, and when it goes, it should prove that she was genuinely bursting...

Qasim

More Pee = fuller bladder = more desperation - that's probably how my mind works. So yeah, I'm kind of with the majority decision. Since I'm not a fan of unrealistic depictions anyway (also no fan of unrealistically large breasts etc.), No 4 is probaby the way to go.

Aikiboi

I'm a mix.  I picked a normal amount.  I'm really into the desperation aspect of wetting so I like to see a small patch/trickle at the beginning as she starts to lose control, and a fair soaking by the time she's done, but I like to think that she's fighting the wetting the whole time and brings it under control before she's empty, leaving her undeniably wet but still needing to pee.

inthegarden

My logic is that if she was really desperate, she'd be holding back a lot of urine. Enough that the pain of holding it in is not as bad as the humiliation of letting it out.

If she was holding back a lot, that shows just how embarrassing this is for her...that she's willing to stretch her bladder to unnatural lengths to avoid it. When she completely floods herself...that's what I like. I also like to see the aftermath of such wet wettings (the walk of shame, having to get naked, cleaning up the puddle), but that's not touched on enough in pictures.

hwchem

It depends on what I feel like looking at at the time. Sometimes I really dig the standard "huge torrents of liquid spilling everywhere" type of accident, but frequently it's those small patches or leaks that strike me as being much more realistic and erotic. Sometimes you're watching a clip of a girl letting loose with gallons of pee in a staged accident and instead of being aroused, you just think, "Okay, okay, we get it, she's wetting herself, jeez."

Dimisan

Whatever it takes to be humiliating. I really don't care for urine itself all that much to tell you the truth. However! The act of desperation, and humiliation, is what seals the deal for me. But maybe I'm a minority, I was never into the whole "golden showers" thing.

CidHighwind

Boatloads.  The more, the better.  I can be just as aroused by the right facial expressions, slow leaks, nice puddles, or a cute patch; but a gallon of piss just sets me over the edge!

raar

I prefer the normal amount, but im happy to enjoy any amount, but i find the normal amount is just enough for panties, which are to me simply beautiful to be seen wet, larger amounts maybe suitable for more clothing probably or some other occasion like extreme desperation at the end. but for me the general rule is as long as it fits the situation nicely.

Xakon

Well, I think it should be the normal amount. If it is too much, it looks like she has a hose in her pants and if there is not enough I can't see a desperation.

DesperateV

I picked that I only like desperation, because that is the sexiest part of it for me.

But of course, every good desperation has to end in a wetting of some kind (or, presumably, death by ruptured bladder). So my second answer would have to be "a lot" or maybe even "an unrealistically large amount." There are some amazing holders out there, real and imaginary. I like to see the urine measured when the person absolutely can't hold it anymore. Large volume is a turn-on.

guigui

I know it's strange to say this here, but I hate the urine, it disgusts me. Then, i prefer a small amount of urine. :blushing:

KawaiiChew2

I like it kind of subtle.
I mostly like the desperation, so watching a 5 minute vid where 3 of the minutes are after the person started wetting, it doesn't really do it for me.
I also don't like the insanely large torrents or the gravity-defying ones.

Like another user said, the pee isn't really that hot. In large amounts, it kind of disgusts me. That's why I like it kind of sublte. You know, wet patch, small tricke down one leg, maybe a few small patches on the floor.
Not the whole "I have an entire world sea in my bladder and I'm going to bend upwards and pee as high as possible while crying about it"