New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetters Taiken (Wetters Story)

Started by none, December 10, 2008, 08:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mann

hmm, how do i get her to run away again, cause shes just standing in a around, no matter how many times i talk to her

none

Quote from: banedon on December 31, 2008, 04:06:15 AM
Have you 'finished' this game yet, none?

I'm having a HELL of a time taking out the 'boss' at the end of the tomb. I'm levelled up enough to where I don't have any trouble taking out the random encounters there (even the big grim reaper), but when I face the final boss he just spam-summons hordes of guys, most of whom have so many direct damage multi-targets that I can't even begin to heal fast enough to keep up.

No I've quit the game for now because of the tomb! God thats the cheesiest dungeon I've ever attempted to play though.

Quote from: mann on January 02, 2009, 01:43:48 PM
hmm, how do i get her to run away again, cause shes just standing in a around, no matter how many times i talk to her

You need to go back down the stairs to trigger another questionably useful dialog portion.   

mann

i must have done something wrong cause i went up and down every set of stairs in the place and all they do is stand in a little circle

none

Quote from: mann on January 05, 2009, 01:10:46 PM
i must have done something wrong cause i went up and down every set of stairs in the place and all they do is stand in a little circle
If I recall correctly you go chase and catch two girls, fight them go back down to the place where your grils wet them self's while asleep then talk to every one you can go back up stairs and a new stair case will show up and you fight one last girl. If you fought three girls your done. This part of the game needs to be a scene instead of an action sequence...

mann

oh, ok, that means im done with the girls, but i still cant figure out where to go next cause my path is blocked off

Lisk

I wonder if it's even possible to bring the girls to the bathroom in the building north of the library when they are in red potion condition - no matter how I tried, I failed, even though it seemed possible. Oh well, it's not that it's a bad thing, author of this game was quite creative when it came to desperation sequences. And Canna's admirers were awesome :D!

none

Quote from: Lisk on January 06, 2009, 08:34:58 AM
I wonder if it's even possible to bring the girls to the bathroom in the building north of the library when they are in red potion condition - no matter how I tried, I failed, even though it seemed possible. Oh well, it's not that it's a bad thing, author of this game was quite creative when it came to desperation sequences. And Canna's admirers were awesome :D!

It probably is possible but you have to do so perfectly... which makes it impossible heh.

Quote from: mann on January 06, 2009, 07:54:44 AM
oh, ok, that means im done with the girls, but i still cant figure out where to go next cause my path is blocked off
Ok you've fought all three so now I think your just supposed to continue onward go back to the place where the cave in blocked your path and the little cave sprite people should have  cleared it for you. 

banedon

Just as an FYI, the developer of this game has released a new version (v1.6). It is not compatible with any previous versions and, unfortunately, my Japanese isn't solid enough for me to ascertain exactly what was fixed/added, based on his blog entry. I do know that he's added some additional title screens, though I suspect there's more to it than that. I'll probably replay the new version, just because I kind of dig this game...so I'll post here and let you know what the new content entails, if I can find it.

Lisk

......ツンデレ?
......おそらく。
だね。......あたしに関しては、ストライクゾーン。
もちろん、あたしもよ......。ねえ、あなた、大丈夫?着替え、手伝ってあげましょうか?

Oh god. Canna's admirers are even more awesome now.

none

Quote from: banedon on January 09, 2009, 04:46:26 AM
Just as an FYI, the developer of this game has released a new version (v1.6). It is not compatible with any previous versions and, unfortunately, my Japanese isn't solid enough for me to ascertain exactly what was fixed/added, based on his blog entry. I do know that he's added some additional title screens, though I suspect there's more to it than that. I'll probably replay the new version, just because I kind of dig this game...so I'll post here and let you know what the new content entails, if I can find it.

Well I'll stop my moaning about my first play through and start again.

Machine translation of the updated vision:

..[ccha].. this time though it is sudden, , ,  at time ..seeming take...  the scheduled part besides the desire Because the number of one dungeons was increased, it opens it to the public once. Because a dungeon of the addition and the next addition seem to become favorite personally this time, There is wanting a little at a time, too. The play time: Level by about 7.5 hours: Note it up to 30: Though the bed-wetting title event said wanting severely put it next time, The one of chiffon and the match is uninstalling. In division of ..piling up.. [-], It : in the carry-over of one,  though it was scheduled that it completed with ver7 once. It seems to become finished [ha] ver8 drinking for the time being. Please continue your favors toward the bug report and the impression, etc.The postscript: BigWave exceeded 1000 download by totaling two versions. Demand unexpectedly , ,  ..not be..¡

Heh seems like he didn't think bigwave would be such a hit... Or is that our doing? 

I get the idea of what Canna's admirers are saying and yes it is unexpected awesome!

Lisk

And now for something completely different ©, if anyone still cares about this game.

WETTERS TAIKEN (incomplete) FAQ/WALKTHROUGH

Attention: this text may and will contain spoilers, ramblings of a raging lolicon, Lisk quality engrish and occasional cluster F-bomb explosions, so it's not suitable for reading by people und at all.

The walkthrough is made for version 7.1. You can grab it at developer's blog here (link was kindly provided by the user known as "none"):
http://wettersmaker.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/
The game is still in development, so the information provided below may be not 100% correct for the newer versions.
Attached file contains incomplete skill and spell list by class, character and level. It will be updated when.

The beginning is pretty straightforward. After Chiffon (シフォン, Shi-fo-n), the main heroine, sees a dream about her enrolling in Wetta-zu Magic Academy, you will gain control over her. Leave your room and meet two bullies, you will see them a lot. After a short practice scene Chiffon will wet herself from fear and be sent to informatory. The staff will give you a short explanation on how wetting your panties works: if you wet your panties, you must change them, go to the informatory and wash them before you go to sleep to return them to original white state. If you forget to do it, the stain will be left, which means that panties are no longer usable. Leave the informatory and meet Phil (Fi-ru), twelve years old prodigy. She will say that she is leaving to the northern forest to get some healing herbs for her studies.

The scene changes to the school cafeteria. There you will meet Canna (カンナ, Ka-n-na), Chiffon's friend and roommate. She will comfort Chiffon in her own way and tell her to pull herself together. After the dialogue Chiffon will obtain the title "Spiritless".

After the girls finish eating and leave the cafeteria, an explosion occurs. Before we go and investigate it, let's see how title system works. Go to the items menu. You will see two items looking like pieces of paper. These are the title change items. Titles are just like classes in your average RPG. Different classes get different skills as you level up, so you'd better watch your experience and save before getting a level to see all possible outcomes. Titles are individual for each character. For example, Chiffon is Spiritless (Bullied Child) now. This title is more physical than magical - she will learn how to strike back as she gains levels. The other choice is Student of magic academy, which is a more magical job - she will earn new spells (attack spells) as the game progresses. Personally, I prefer fighter Chiffon - you will have Canna as a black magician (and a good one), so you don't need another one. On the other hand, earlier physical techniques require no mana and are elemental attacks, and as you progress further you will get multi-strikes and special strikes. But then, it's a personal preference.

Anyway, set the title you prefer and start exploring the school building. Going right will take you to the exit, but Chiffon thinks that it's better to ask the teachers about what the ef is going on and won't leave, so let's go left instead.

First door to the left is the bathroom, you don't need it for now. The ladder to second floor can wait too. The next door is the room of those bullies you've seen before, Jiaya and Onesu. The next door is closed, so meh. The next block is more interesting. First is the room of Chiffon and Canna. You can rest there for free to recover your hp and mana. The second room is the room of Kuroma and Chiroma, fortune telling sisters. You can enter it if you want, but now only Chiroma is these. She can foresee your future in general, giving you the hint on what to do next if you're stuck. Her sister, Kuroma, who is not there yet, can give you detailed explanation on the title you currently have equipped. Pretty useful.

The next door is another bathroom. Ignore it, continue further and ascent the stairs at the end of the corridor. This time we're going right. First, another bathroom. Then, Phil's and Neuba's room. Neuba is the girl walking around it. Talk with her. She will say that Phil hasn't returned from the forest of magical herbs after the explosion and she is worried. Ignore the next doors and shopkeepers, they won't sell you anything yet. Just continue to the right and descend the stairs. You will see a short scene.

You know, I like Chiffon. She might be a panty-wetting coward, but she overcomes her fear and decides to look for her friend anyway. Leave the building to the south and see the scene. Oh balls, why is there a monster?!

Boss: 1 Imp
This isn't really a boss fight, just an introduction of fear wetting system. When facing a menacing enemy, the girls will be scared and start to gradually wet their panties. It has three stages: small spot (white panties) which has a very little impact on your fighting powers, a spurt (panties with a little stain) and complete accident. You'd better avoid the last two. In spurt stage, you lose the ability to use spells (but not physical techniques) and your fighting power is cut in half. And if you wet your panties, you can't do anything - your attacks will miss and your spells will have very little effect. It's hard to be a hero of justice when you're soaking wet. Not to mention that taking any action in soaked panties will take some of your HP (HPs are called Willpower in this game, so it makes perfect sense).

Anyway, imp is scary. Very soon Chiffon will wet her panties, but then Canna appears to save the day. They will head back to the school building for now and Canna will explain the fear wetting system. Besides, you will wet yourself when you are low on HP, so you'd better heal in time. At the end of the explanation you will obtain 5 spare panties, 5 relief grasses (restore 500 hp), 1 mana drug (restores 80 MP) and 1 antidote. With this mighty equipment we can go back to our original task of finding Phil.

Canna, level 3 Honor Student, joins the party. Note that "Honor Student" title was added to your inventory. It's strictly for Canna, so it's pretty much useless now, as she is already a Honor Student, but it will be useful when you get more titles for her. As for Canna herself, she is awesome. She is a black mage with lots of direct attack spells and debuffs, she has the highest HP in the party and she is a tsundere too!

Let's take a look at our skills now. Chiffon has Flame Burst spell for 9 MP while Canna has that and Cold Wind for 16 MP. Flame Burst is your average fireball, it hits one target with fire. Useful in the beginning, but quickly gets obsolete, although still useful against enemies weak against fire. Cold Wind is an ice elemental attack that affects all enemies. Cool? Not really, it's quite weak and you will get a better spell really soon.

The shops are open now (except jewelry shop) and Kuroma is back in her room, but there's not much to do in the school building yet. Leave again and head southeast until you reach an opening in the fence. Go through it; in the next area head northeast. As you fight with enemies, remember to use physical attacks against pixies, as they absorb magic. Feel free to grind a bit, but not too much, this is not the best place for grinding and there's not much need to grind at these levels anyway.

At level 2 Bullied Child earns Wind Blade - physical ability to perform a slash that is stronger than normal attack and costs 0 MP. Student gets nothing, so go for Wind Blade.

The next area is the forest Phil went to. Two screens away straight above you is a recovery pond aka grinding headquarters. This pond looks like a tile of sparkling water with two statues on its sides. If used, it restores your HP and MP to maximum and can be used infinite amount of times. The only problem is getting to it, as you can only move to the left or to the right. Both paths are equal in length and lead to the same place, so choose whichever suits you. Beware of ghosts: like pixies, they absorb magic. Also, take care with werewolves, they are quite strong at this part of the game.

As soon as you reach the fountain, grind around a bit until you feel confident. As I have said before, you don't really have to grind, but if you want to make things easier, go for it. Phil is directly above the fountain, but it will take some exploring before you manage to get to her. Don't worry, since this is just the beginning, the fights are easy, just don't forget to save every now and then.

Sooner or later, you will find Phil in the northern part of the forest. Oh noes, she is ambushed by imps! Protect the loli, protect the loli at all costs!

Boss: 3 imps.
They are stronger than average imps and have mass attacks. Actually, this fight is more about luck than strategy - if all three of them release their mass attacks, you're pretty much screwed. Concentrate on one imp at a time, use herbs to heal when damaged, and you will beat them.

After you beat the imps and comfort Phil, you will be asked if you want to give her one of your spare panties. Do so, you don't want her to stay wet. Phil joins the party! Phil is the healer/white mage archetype, her current title is "12 years old prodigy". Depending on the title you give her later, she might as well get some buffs, debuffs and even few attack spells. But even then, she's a support character, so treat her like one.

Level her up if you want, get the chest you've missed, then go back to the school building (it's called building A, by the way). See the scene. Everyone was worried about you, you stupid girls! So, the school was covered with a magical field when the explosion occurred, most teachers disappeared and monsters appeared. The situation is unclear, so you'd better stay in your room, girls!

Yeah, right. That evening Canna decides to look further in this cause, and the first place to look, naturally, will be administrative building. Chiffon decides to accompany her, even though Mint-sensei said to stay inside. BroSisFist! Oh, I forgot to mentioned that Chiffon decided to write an Accident Diary. It is added to your inventory and from now on you can check it to see the number and nature of the accidents girls had.

The next morning you will notice that Phil disappeared from your party. It's okay. Remember that Chiffon mentioned using Phil's help yesterday? So, go to the second floor and find her room. Neuba is blocking their room for some reason. Talk to her. Ah, so Phil had a nightmare and wet her bed! Well, with Chiffon and Canna she has nothing to fear, so she decides to move in. Okay, now that we have three pairs of delicious loli pantsu our healer back, we're set. Shop and/or foresee the future if you feel like it, then leave Building A. This time head southwest and into the next area.

The first thing you'll see will be a girl, Anne, standing in the puddle. She will explain another way of wetting your panties and the most interesting one: desperation wetting. Certain monsters, like slimes that lurk in this area, have a special attack spell: Aqua Drop. If it lands, it fills girl's bladder by one point. Normally, girls don't need to use the bathroom unless it's a plot device (it is suggested that they do it offscreen), but if the spell lands, it gives "blue glass" condition. It means that a girl feels uneasiness from a sudden urge to pee. Over time, both during combat and in the field, but not in buildings, it gradually changes to yellow (uncomfortable) and red (desperate), followed by wetting. If another Aqua Drop lands, it instantly pushes the girl to the next stage (blue to yellow, yellow to red, red to wetting).

Naturally, when one needs to pee, one goes to the toilet. That's what all these bathrooms in the buildings are for. Note that if you enter a building with bathroom when one or more girls are in red condition, you will see a hilarious desperation scene (and there's a lot of them, just reload until you've seen them all), and during these scenes it's not guaranteed that the girl will make it in time. But once started, the condition progresses quickly (and it decreases battle potential as it does, by the way - it's hard to struggle with evil when you're on the brink of wetting yourself. What if there are no bathrooms around? You have a special technique for that. The ability to go in the bushes/behind the corner/whatever. It shows in your skill list as a black square. It consumes MP (skill points, as they call it), and the price is different for everyone. For example, Chiffon, who is prone to accidents, will use only 20 MP and go in both yellow and red conditions (if you try to use it in blue stage, Canna will scold her and tell her to hold it in for now). On the other hand, our tsundere sorceress will tale a leak in the open only when absolutely desperate at the price of whooping 45 MP! Also, don't let Phil go in the red stage if you want to keep her panties dry - even if this ability is used, shy loli healer will hold it till the last second and spurt in her panties as she takes them off.

Ahem! Anyway, give Anne a pair of panties (it pays off in the future) and continue on. There are two exits from this area besides the one you've entered it with: to the north and to the northwest. Northern exit leads to the library. The library is closed, so the girls won't go there, but take a note of it, you will have to visit it soon anyway. Walk to the other one while fighting new monsters. The Rexaurs are strong and give nice exp, otherwise there's nothing special about them. Slimes are weak but use aforementioned Aqua Drop.

Check the post in the next area. So, the administration is located to the north and school building B is to the west. Visiting school building B is optional, but recommended. You can restock, buy some decent weapons and armor, rest (but not for free) and watch some desperation scenes if you get girls in red state to the building (there are slimes in the adjacent desert too). Besides, if you rest here, Chiffon will wet her bed, the bullies from before will appear and give the party some new titles. When you're done, head north until you reach the mountain. The administrative building is located at the top. Good news: there is a teleporter to the top. Bad news: it's broken, so you have to make your way to the top through the caves.

The caves are branching, but all paths lead either to the dead ends with treasure chests or in the right direction. There is only one real branch near the end of the caves. First path is a ladder that leads to a recovery fountain and eventually to a plateau with two chests, a maid and a path to a small cave blocked with rocks. The maid is a debug character, and I'm strictly against talking to her since there is no bugs to fix in this part of the current version. You can use her to take a shortcut, but you will miss a part of the plot. Besides, it's cheating. So, after checking the rock-blocked cave and confirming that it's impassable, return to that ladder I mentioned before.

The second path is going north from that ladder (I wish I could make a map of the cave... well, there's not that much ladders with passages leading north from them in this cave). Follow it, and eventually you will come across another ladder with two chests next to it. Ascend it and follow the straight passageway some more. Meet the Kiki tribe! Kikis are hybrids of humans and monsters, and despite their friendly greeting Canna makes a remark that they can't be completely trusted. Anyway, Kikis offer some rest, and Chiffon agrees. Little hybrids throw a welcoming party that involves drinking a lot of their special tea. What's with that strange drowsiness? Watch the scene. Oh noes, the tea was spiked! Everyone fell asleep and wet themselves! Canna is furious and wants to punish these kids.

Lisk

Head west. You will see a passage blocked by the rock. Approach it and press Use. Hah, it takes much more than a simple rock to stop angered Canna! Continue through the passage and talk to the boy. So, the three Kiki girls were behind this. Time to punish them! Ascend the stairs and talk to the first girl. She will turn into monster form and fight you.

Boss: Kiki tribesman.
A rather easy fight. She can hit pretty hard, but she has low HP - just hack away.

Nyoo, Canna one-san is scaaary! Canna will spankle the Kiki tribesman and she will run away to change her panties (she will wait on the previous floor). Go to the next floor.

It is shaped like a maze. Or rather, a grid. Second Kiki girl is afraid of your righteous punishment and tries to run away, so you must catch her. Hint: you can dash by holding the Shift key. Just wait out of her sight until she looks in the other direction, dash and catch her. As a last resort, she will turn into a monster.

Boss: Kiki tribesman.
Just like the other one. Pummel her with your best attacks and heal if she hurts you. A short and easy fight.

Kiki tribe needs more loli spankling! Anyway, after the scene heal and ascend the final set of stairs. Kiki chieftain is waiting for you there. What? It was just a joke? Prepare for punishment, perverted loli!

Boss: Kiki chieftain.
This one is harder. Head loli is a bit stronger and has more HP than her sisters. But still, she's average at most. Finish yor epic Crusade of the Loli Butts and you will be automatically transferred back to the first floor of Kiki village.

After the scene finishes, talk to Kiki chieftain again. Chiffon gets an idea: if they are really sorry and want to make up for making her and her friends wet their panties, why won't they help? As half-monsters, Kikis are physically strong, so why don't they remove the rocks that block the path to the summit? Kikis gladly agree, they say that by the time you get there the road will be clear. So, return to the plateau with the debug maid and go to the previously blocked cave. Good job, Kiki tribe! Ascend the stairs.

The final floor is small and straightforward. The left path leads to the dead end with two chests, so get them and follow the main route. Soon you will see a blue-haired person fighting with a rogue Kiki. This is... uh... Match (マッチ ma-chu). She is the last member of your party of four. She may look like a red mage to you, as currently she has few sword techs, few attack spells and a healing spell, but above everything else she is a warrior, and a good one. You have a chance to test her right now.

Boss: rogue Kiki.
This Kiki is the strongest. However, just like the others, she relies on raw power, so you're okay as long as you can keep your HP high. Don't rush it, dedicate some of your combatants to additional healing with herbs if you take a lot of damage.

After the fight you will have a short conversation with Match. She is on the same quest as you. She wanted to get some info about the recent occurrences, but relied on her multiple strengths too much. Party>soloing, so she joins you. She is a sixteen years old upperclassman with lot of various talents: she gets a little bit of everything, but as I have said before, she is a fighter above everything else. She can equip some swords that Chiffon can't, including the two-handed Demon Sword. Keep her offhand free, her attack power will greatly diminish if you give her a book when she wields a two-handed sword.

Finally, we're outside! All that is left is to climb few ladders. You will encounter another cave on your way, it's home of the antique collector. Talk to her and you will receive an optional quest. Gather dragon scales from blue dragons in the main cave (you probably encountered them already) and she will give you various items for them. I was fed up with the cave by the time I got here, so I don't know what the rewards are.

Anyway, continue on and you will meet the two bullies from before. It seems that they wanted to gather the information too. So much for teacher's authority. Note the magic circle to the left of administrative building. This is the other end of that teleporter system. Phil will repair it, so you don't have to walk all the way down, but it's only one way teleporter, so be careful.

Enter the building and talk to the employee. Unfortunately, she has nothing to tell you. You already know the things she tells you - monsters appeared, the school was sealed by magical field, etc, etc. Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it. Wash your panties in the bathroom to the left if you need it and use the teleporter to leave.

Head back to the school building A. I'm not 100% sure that this scene occurs here, but it must be so. On your way back, Phil will need to pee. There are no bathrooms around and she won't be able to hold it until you reach the building, so Chiffon tells her to go in the bushes. She agrees and leaves. Almost instantly you hear her scream and dash to her side. Phil found dead bodies of missing teachers. So, that's what happened... Soon, teacher Mint appears. Nice timing, eh? She listens to the explanation and takes the girls back to the school building A.

A long scene occurs. In short, Chiffon, Canna, Phil and Match decide to continue the investigation. What caused the appearance of a magic field in the first place? What is its nature and purpose? Sorcery of such scale requires a long preparation, so it certainly has something to do with school's history. Archives in the library might shed some light on the situation, so the girls decide to visit it, closed or not.

Remember the path in the north part of the area where you met Anne? That's your next destination. The next area is a straight road. Follow it, and you will meet the bullies again. However, this time is different. It's time to strike back!

Boss: Jiaya
It's time to face your nemesis like a real man, not some panty-wetting teenage girl! Hm, it seems that I've created some kind of a paradox with that last phrase, but I'm not sure where... Anyway, it's a duel of Chiffon and Jiaya. What can I say... hack away! Use your strongest spells/skills on one turn and heal with a herb on the other, as Jiaya's attacks take exactly about 250 HPs.

Watch the scene. Jiaya's friend pushes her out of the way of Flame Burst, but it scares her into wetting herself. The two take their leave, so continue along the road. The next area is surroundings of the library. The entrance is right in your sight and there's a HP/MP pond next to it, so you might as well head inside. But if you want, you can head to the northeastern corner and in the next area where school building C is located. You can restock there if you need something.

As for the library itself, it's a three story building with lots of bookshelves. Most blocks of bookshelves contain one useful book, Canna or Phil will notify you of it as you walk past it. Read them all, these books contain some interesting information about the school, magic rituals and status conditions. Proceed from shelf to shelf until you reach the third floor. As soon as you finish reading there, a person will appear next to the stairs. Talk to it.

This is Jill, a vampire. Jill is not hostile and, in fact, quite talkative. Jill was caught by the magic field and had no choice but to research it in order to escape. Jill actually found some useful information, but won't give it for free. With all recent occurrences people started to be very careful and Jill hadn't eaten in days. So, Jill offers a game: if you manage to beat him in battle, he will tell what he found out for free, but if you lose, you'll have to give him some of your blood. He will give you all the time you need to prepare, so heal at the recovery pool before you challenge Jill. You'll need everything you have.

Boss: Jiru.
Remember that it's not a fight to death, so you can and probably will lose. Depending on your levels, Jill can be tough or unbeatable (unless you did a ridiculous amount of grinding). First, he hits hard. Nothing new here. Second, he has a powerful mass attack that deals around 500 damage. Ouch. Pray that he won't use it often. Third, he can paralyze one of your party members and suck her blood. It's not against the rules, bloodsucking is one of vampire's way of fighting. What can we do? Not much. Try to defeat Jill as fast as possible with Chiffon and Match, heal with Phil's magic and have Canna or character that wet her panties use healing herbs.

If you win, you will have an option to give Jill some of your blood anyway or not. I don't know if it has any impact on the later game yet. If you lose, there will be no choice. Either way, Jill will tell you about a secret passage on this floor. You will find what you are looking for there.

There will be no more major fights, so it's not absolutely necessary to heal. Approach the suspicious area in the northwest corner and check the wall. Another teleporter! The game will tell you that it's a point of no return. I don't know what it means, you will lose nothing if you continue. Anyway, use the "wall".

Seems like it was a trap. Canna was separated from the rest. Follow the only possible path and watch a scene. I saw that from a mile away, but still, what a backstabbing bitch! Get your dirty hands off my tsundere! Luckily, the rest of the team comes to the rescue before it's too late, but the culprit had escaped. The team returns to the school building to nurse Canna back to health and discuss what had happened. It seems like the culprit has some interest in our girls - why else would she leave the witness alive? Still, there is no clue to what her motives are, so the girls decide to broaden the area of their investigation. There was a rumor of something unnatural in building C, and it is close to one of three sources of energy that power up the magic field, so why not check it out?

When the long scene finishes, head to school building C. It's located in the area north from the library. You can see some new red stage desperation scenes here if you didn't saw them already, and they are awesome, especially Canna's and Phil's. Talk to the girls in the building. So, there is a ghost that visits people at night? Interesting. Go to sleep in the guest rooms and meet Horowa, the ghost loli.

Long story short, she is an old friend of Chiffon who needs her help. Someone binds the ghosts to material realm, denying them the right to ascend in peace, and coincidently it happens exactly where one of magic field's power nodes is located. So, your next destination is the crypt. Leave the building, go to the area to the east and head southeastwards. You will see the crypt surrounded by the tombstones, enter it. Horowa will greet you and open the road to the lower crypts. There is a small settlement populated by ghosts. You can rest, restock and go to the bathroom here. Notice an interesting piece of equipment in weapon shop, a demonic blade sold for 6666 runes. It is a very good two-handed sword for Match, I strongly recommend buying it. Go to the southeastern corner of the settlement and talk to Horowa again.

To free trapped spirits you must defeat the wizard who lurks at the bottom of the crypt. The trouble is that spirits in the settlement are the only ones who maintained their consciousness, the rest will attack you on sight. Besides, it's very dark in the crypt. The darkness is magical by nature, only ghost lantern can lighten it up a bit, and even this lantern will burn for only 40 minutes (although it will e recharged when you leave the lower crypts). Still, it's better than nothing, so go and help the poor ghosts!

Stop. Save. Check your levels and equipment. Below the crypts lurks the nightmare called Faust, the most difficult boss so far. You need to be able to handle most of the ghosts you encounter in two to three blows before you could challenge Faust. So take your time, grind, explore the upper levels and collect the chests there. Luckily, the ghosts net you a nice amount of exp and money, so feel free to train as much as you can. When you are ready, descend to the lowest floor of the crypt (I may put a detailed path to Faust later if it's needed). It is illuminated by torches, so the annoying ghost lantern timer is disabled here. Restore your party to the best condition and follow the only possible route (there are no random encounters here). Save, approach the hooded magician and watch the scene followed by the boss fight.

Boss: Faust.
Yes, Faust is a girl. The difficulty of this fight depends on how good you handle regular monsters. Faust is kind of like dark Rydia - she can attack with combat spells and summon any of the ghosts you've encountered before, including grim reapers. I hope Phil knows mass cure spell, because if she's not, Faust and her ghosts will squish you with their mass attacks. Fight fire with fire, use sword slashes that attack everybody to clean the lesser ghosts while damaging Faust at the same time, hit mummies with Canna's Mega Flare and other fire spells, and eventually you will overcome Faust's immense amount of hit points. If Faust summons grim reaper, try to disable it (sleep, paralyze, blind, whatever works on it) and deal with it after you deal with Faust. Good luck, this is the most difficult fight so far. Faust was easy at level 20, but next to unbeatable at 14.

So, the one behind trapping the spirits in the crypt was a red-headed loli! She has not much to tell, as she was merely hired to maintain her part of power source (which she dispels), but at least she knows where to look for another power source (remember that talk about the triangular pattern from before?). It's right in the front of the school building A! So, leave the loli in care of Phil's former roommate, leave the building and head westwards until you see a shovel that wasn't there before. Examine it and a descending ladder will be unearthed. Descend it and you will find yourself in a new dungeon, rather different from the ones you've visited before. Oh, and by the way, the ability to pee in the shadows is upgraded now - the girls are no longer shy about each other and can relieve themselves even in the blue status.

After a twisted maze of dark crypt this dungeon is a walk in the park, as it is small and pretty linear. It introduces two new concepts: boat travel and crystal switches. When you are on a boat, there won't be any random encounters. However, if you swim in the bubbles, some monsters will appear. As for the crystals, you must touch the one on the ground to remove ones in water. Simple, huh? As for enemies, they are a bit stronger than before, but it's only a matter of time getting used to them. Beware of new mimic chests though, they are stronger than the ones you've encountered before. Navigate from crystal to crystal, and in the end you will face another flame keeper (remember, the magic field we're researching is protected by three magic braziers). Meet Virginia, another loli magician! Like Faust, she's not going to face you alone, but she favors quality over quantity.

Boss: Virginia, Garnet dragon.
Virginia calls her friend, Garnet dragon, to her side. The dragon is big, sturdy, hits hard and has a nasty mass attack that can be strengthened by Virginia's magic. Virginia knows some attack spells too, but she deals less damage than the dragon. However, Virginia and her dragon are easier than Faust and her ghosts. They can hit hard, but so what? You have Phil with mass cure and (hopefully) few mass buffs as well. There is no way they can get more reinforcements, so just keep your HP high and hack away!

After the fight watch the scene. Virginia is not a bad loli after all, she just wanted to keep her dragon friend alive and well, and this is one of the few places in the world where this is actually possible (Garnet dragon feeds on those orange crystals, which are very rare). Mint appears again. However, she's not here to fight, she's just paying a visit. She seems to be quite confident, there must be some kind of a trap... However, you just have doused the second flame that protected the magic square beneath the library. Two down, one to go. You've finished here, go back to the surface.

So, where can the final flame be located? The girls explain it in detail, but long story short, if two flames were beneath magic square in the library, then the last one should be significantly above it. There is only one high place in the right direction. Yes, the administrative building. So this is why the worker stayed there after the monsters started to appear, she must be on Mint's side! But still, Mint's motives are unclear, so we must proceed with caution.

LivingInfinite

Awesome walkthrough Lisk! I'd given up on this game...but now that I've been following your sage advice, I'm actually making some progress.

I'm wondering though, Match gives a diaper (I think?) to the party after the mountain quest, and gives an explanation on how to use it, but I totally forget what she said. You also get these if you defeat the monsters in the chests in the mountain. Do you know how they are used?

EDIT: Hahah okay, you have to equip it. Never mind!

EnragedFilia

Another question: is it possible to permanently miss spells? Like if Chiffon wears spiritless/bullied until level 10 or so, can she then equip student for a few levels to get the level 1-5 skills on that chart?

Lisk

Technically it's impossible to miss the skills. You will get an opportunity to buy mushrooms that delevel the girl you use it on. However, right now this opportunity arises only in the endplay (I was wrong when I said that the main story is complete), so you'd better save and reload to see which title gives you the better spells. Furthermore, some spells can pop up multiple times in the same title, so you can ignore "nothing" field in my spellchart - it means that you still gain some spell at that level, but it is omitted as you already know it. Just don't miss Phil's mass cure, the rest is up to you. I even found out that earlier skills (even the sword slashes that come at 0 MP) could be more effective than advanced spells.