New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

public or private

Started by knuclear200x, February 22, 2008, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knuclear200x

public, cuz theres always a chance theres no bathroom, a long line, or the the other guy is taking too long.

private too easy to resolve.

packrat

I dunno.  Both I guess.  As long as desperation is involved, I really don't care.  But if i had to pick, public would be more believable as private tends to be done with the girl getting horny off of it, which pretty much ruins it fo me.

xDeathSoulx

Public, the more ways it can go wrong the better
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

ppfan

Definitely public. It always adds extra tension to the story, which I like more than the more laid-back, sensual story a private FD would be.

JBS05

Any desp is good, but public is more exciting. There can be interesting shame in a home envirnment, though...

dragonfox2004

I preffer the desperation in public it more beliveable to me

AMP321

Both are good, but private stories seem harder to write while staying somewhat realistic.

I like the idea of the girl trying to hide her desperation in public though.

Ameboes

Depends. Both can be interesting, in my opinion.

Neil

public, of course. I really like it when a girl  have an accident in front of many people. The shameful expression on her face is priceless!

Private, on the other hand, usually have something to do with the girl doing it on purpose, since she's at home, and probably no one is around. And I don't really enjoy that..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

akemi

i practice private desperation and i enjoy it a lot

AliasnameTO

Public, although either one if I can get it, hehe. But with public, it might lead to the girl crying of humiliation. I also have a "fetish" (I guess that's the word but it's more of a fancy) for girls crying, not out of cruelty, I just like the look.

wetwulf

I love public desperation, especially if the girl is trying to hide it.  And then, when she can't hold on anymore and there is nowhere private to go, I love it when she just goes and she's so discrete about it that no one knows what she is doing.  I've seen a few really great videos where girls wearing skirts just peed quietly into bus seats or sat in the grass with their legs together and just let it out where no bypassers could see.

Love it.

roy7

I think both are good in their own ways, they each have their own elements.

pufento

nagato

I like public because like people have said the situation is more likely to end with the girl wetting her self in public then it is in private, also I feel public adds options and situations that caused the girl to be desperate and more ways to prevent her from finding relief. Also, is she is seen in public it adds an even greater humiliation aspect to it which I also have a fetish for.

To break it up into a simple mathematical formula to understand it goes like this.

Desperate girl + Wet/messy panties + public humiliation = win x 3
Desperate girl + wet/messy panties - public humiliation = win x 2
win x 3 > win x 2
= public desperation is better then private desperation.

Also, unlike most people here my interest lies more in the end result of wet or messy panties and less in the desperation  part. (desperation is an important part however because I prefer legitimate wetting and pooping over faked and badly acted desperation or the girl in question peeing or pooping just because they like it and to be legitimate the girl usually needs to be desperate first.)

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable