News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wats your favorite scene or theme of FD?

Started by juizerdude, November 25, 2008, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juizerdude

mine is usally being just stuck not able to go with no hope of getting to the POTTY there i said it lol potty LOLZ. wats your guys fav? i know that is strange to ask

D_guy10

In class with a pain in the ass teacher who doesn't let anybody out to the restrooms. I also love the one where she's stuck in a car or bus ride.

packrat

Quote from: D_guy10 on November 26, 2008, 08:49:09 AM
In class with a pain in the ass teacher who doesn't let anybody out to the restrooms. I also love the one where she's stuck in a car or bus ride.

Same here.  I especially like it when the teacher makes them wait through a test as says that they can't leave until thety finish their paper.  The rub being that the test is in their weakest class and their concentration is cut due to their bladder being full.  Car and bus ride isn't as great, but still good.

I suppose another fav is when a girl and a friend of hers go out and get themselves lost in an absurdly huge building when the girl is desperately looking for the bathroom.

D_guy10

Quote from: packrat on November 26, 2008, 12:55:36 PM
I suppose another fav is when a girl and a friend of hers go out and get themselves lost in an absurdly huge building when the girl is desperately looking for the bathroom.

Ooh yes! I forgot about that one. Lost in a huge building is great, or at a huge mansion garden with a big social event going on (so that they don't have the option of just squatting anywhere)

Ranpalan

Most of the ones here are simply definitions of it >.< \"What desperation do you like?\" - \"When the girl can\'t go.\" Come on!

Sorry for off topic,

Personally, I love it when a girl is excluded due to her desperation, and even more by wetting. It isn\'t at all interesting when the friends try to cheer her up - much better if she\'s alone, and is looking for someone to help her, but you\'re the only one.

Another great one is when there are two girls looking to pee. Just wonderful - they\'re both equally bursting, and are complaining to each other about how badly they need to go. One being a little overweight is great, too, and they should stay enthusiastic - laughing, making fun of each other, and not noticing that you\'re following them. It\'s also great once they find the bathroom, and both are on the verge of losing it - however, there\'s only one stall, so they have to choose, and you get an individual view on the remaining one! :D

My two cents.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Not an easy question, actually. I mean, there are quite a few things to choose from.

But I guess it would be if a really desperate girl discovers that she's denied access to the bathroom she encounters. Whether because the door is locked, or there's a sign saying the bathroom is closed for cleaning.

No wait -- I think this is better: The girl arrives at the toilet just in time... but her pants zipper is stuck. She gets all frantic in a desperate (but futile) effort to get her pants down.

Until she loses it and totally floods her pants.

THEN the zipper works. ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

AliasnameTO

School: easily the best. A cute girl has to pee but is too shy to ask to use the bathroom. When she tries between classes, the line is too long, a pipe's broken or some reason like that so she can't use it. When she's forced to ask in her next class, the teacher won't let her go and she loses it eventually. Even better if her crush is in the class, making the embarrassment absolutely overwhelming. But, it turns out that the crush wasn't disgusted at all and actually liked it (read: anybody here) and they start dating.  :clap: Works for pretty much any age from 12-18.

I've had that general idea for awhile, this is the first time I've written it down.

knuclear200x

i kinda like when theyre outside camping or whatever in any flora-ful area. then they have to hide and squat and wonder if anyone's watching./

izzyp

Personally I like the classroom setting where the teacher refuses access to the bathroom. Also I really love a work scene or something where she can't go to the bathroom and so she holds it all day then races home, fumbles with the keys, falls down the steps, ect. OH that's the best. Also i recall one scene that I downloaded a few months ago that showed a woman who had just gotten back from a long train ride and she was bursting to pee but she couldn't get into the bathroom... :drool:

eternal_nyte42

One of my favorites is the girl being outside of the bathroom while it is in use. She holds on for as long as she can before crying out "Oh no!" and starts to completely pee herself

xxcrap_for_soulxx

locked outside.  love it when they're locked outside and got nowhere to go.
and i also like when they're stuck at work and their boss wont let them leave their desk or whatever else they do.

srbrowder

one of my favorites is also the classroom and the girl has to struggle alot to hold it in. I also like the idea of a girl being caught desperately peeing in the woods.

DesperateV

I definately like desperation involving a power struggle of some kind, where the dominant person prevents or downright forbids the submissive person from going to the bathroom. It's especially sexy when the desperation is used as a form of punishment, and/or punishment will happen if the person loses control.

I like it when girls (or guys sometimes) hold until they absolutely can't stand it, and then are forced to hold some more. A visible or vividly-described rock-hard, bulging bladder is a real turn on.

The wetting is the smallest part of it for me.

DubiousCharms

A theme I've enjoyed lately is the concept of a pee-shy individual desperate in public, far from their home. Sure, there are bathrooms free all over the place, but who can stand to go into those filthy places? Of course they end up wetting themselves. Public is fine, but I enjoy the irony of wetting just as soon as they get home.

desp_birgit

I like the "toilet queue" or "waiting for occupied loo" scenarios best myself i think. nothing better than a queue of girls moaning how bad they´ve gotta go and pleading to go ahead! or knocking on the door shouting "hurry up i´m bursting!" hmmmmm