* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Clothes

Started by rocketman, November 24, 2008, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocketman

Im not too sure on how tp do this yet so bear with me! :clap:

AliasnameTO

Jeans for me. Just panties aren't realistic, and I'm not a huge fan of skirts in the first place.  Dresses, meh, they don't show the wet spot as well either.

Serika

I like jeans for wetting. Light colored fabric shows wetness better, and they should be really tight, and hard to unzip in an emergency. :drool:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Kyrieelleison

definitly jeans, they show the tell tale wet patch, skirts are ok but i'd prefer shorts or something, its to unrealistic if they wet in a skirt or panties cause in real life, they'd just pull them aside, jeans create difficulty in removing  :thumbup1:
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

jicijici

I love when a beautiful girl pees in skirt... it's very exciting !

jumanji42

Quote from: AliasnameTO on November 25, 2008, 06:44:26 AM
Jeans for me. Just panties aren't realistic, and I'm not a huge fan of skirts in the first place.  Dresses, meh, they don't show the wet spot as well either.

i love how you say that and your picture is of a girl in a skirt

pufento

i like panties but any clothes are nice.

Dementedlol

I really like sweatpants. Striped panties or jeans are pretty good too. Not a big fan a skirt wetting, unless you can see a puddle.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: jumanji42 on December 04, 2008, 02:10:29 PMi love how you say that and your picture is of a girl in a skirt

Seeing as I'm not an artist, I can't be as selective of what I have as an avatar.  :blushing: I didn't say I don't like skirts at all though.

ETNsilverstar

I think jeans are best. It's really obvious ALWAYS when it happens, plus it's stuck there for an extended period of time, whereas if it was a skirt or something, their legs would dry off pretty quickly and all that would be left is wet underwear...and there are always lots of other reasons to blame for simply wet underwear ^.~

DubiousCharms

Jeans are just great, since I LOVE watching the dark spot grow. Though I like skirts and panties just fine, as well. Something I don't see very often is dress/skirt wetting without the upskirt shot or the girl pulling up the skirt. I'd like to see more of girls in skirts that are more knee length while wetting; streaming down her legs, forming a puddle on the ground, and soaking into the skirt.

Yuki Ijuin

Dresses and Panties. I guess that's because my exposure to this kind of stuff is still in Hentai. >_>"

reseph

I don't like jeans. I prefer panties/skirts.

anime lover

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Tru

I'm going to have to agree with Yahtzee on this one. Er...minus the shouting :blush:. You're missing the leg-clinging of jeans, and the open-air panties with skirts, so I don't favor them personally.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.