Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why do we like FD?

Started by Loki275, October 29, 2008, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliasnameTO

Quote from: megafobia on November 12, 2008, 11:37:18 AM
The closest i have ever come to witnessing an accident was when i was about 15/16 a girl in the row behind me kept complaining that she needed to pee badly. I kept sneeking peeks at her and i could see she was struggling. The teacher told her she couldnt go because it was just after lunch, and after a few more minutes of wiggling in her seat she stood up and ran out the class !
To this day i never know if she peed herself a little bit or if she just ran because she couldnt hold it any more :P

Heh, that would be good enough for me. No, the only event that ever happened in my classes was this weird girl throwing up all over her desk. It was just plain nasty, and the whole classroom stank like hell.

Well there was one girl in either kindergarten or first grade that wet herself. I was always interested, but unfortunately I didn't see it happen. I just saw her crying to the teacher after it happened, and she was standing sideways so I didn't see any wetness. :/

FallenStar

Speaking of throwing up, there was once this swimsuit'd girl at a swimmeet that I was participating in who threw up...  right next to me... almost splattered my foot with that stuff.   :S

Ranpalan

Quote from: starforce7491 on November 02, 2008, 02:41:27 PM
the first time for me was when i was about 14. i was on the bus and my friend (girl) really needed to pee. then the bus broke down and that caused a whole bunch of hell. she asked if she could go pee behind the bushes real quick, but u know how the bus drivers are, no one can leave the bus, even they cant. so eventually, felt her lean on me and she just started crying when she peed herself. i felt bad for her at first, but when we actually got home, i couldnt help fantasizing it over and over in my head. the next day, she burst again and i asked her, do u even use the bathroom at school? she told me yes, but i kinda liked wat happened yesterday, it felt wierdly pleasurable. and i addmitted that i enjoyed it too and now we've ben bf/gf ever since

Am I the only one who tends to not entirely believe such posts? No offence to the poster, but it seems just way too low a chance. We're very rare, and two people being friends, then one of them needing to pee that badly just when the bus broke down, and then liking it, too? I understand a girl who wets herself with her boyfriend, in a private place, and enjoys it, but peeing yourself in public and immediately loving it so much you're ready to do it the next day? It really does sound rather unbelievable :|

Starforce, I'm very sorry for my doubts if it's all true - just don't mind me. Having known someone who always lied about having such experiences did me little good, so now I'm overly wary of possible liars :\
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

oramisho

Quote from: packrat on November 11, 2008, 08:46:20 PM
Quote from: oramisho on November 11, 2008, 06:24:10 PM
You all are lucky. Not once in my entire time at elementary/middle/high schoold did I ever see any student get seriously desperate.

how about college?  =P

I wish.  The teachers don't care about you going in and out of class and there's a restroom just about for every single hall.And for the longer classes, they actually give restroom breaks.

FallenStar

Yeah, you could practically get up, walk around the whole damn school and none of the college professors would mind. 

Not very conducive for FD situations.  >.<

Then, you have pregnant moms in college too, as well as old beardy guys who chain-smoke and... ugh...   Note to all:  NEVER go to community college.   :lol:

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Star on November 17, 2008, 10:41:22 AM
Yeah, you could practically get up, walk around the whole damn school and none of the college professors would mind. 

Not very conducive for FD situations.  >.<

Then, you have pregnant moms in college too, as well as old beardy guys who chain-smoke and... ugh...   Note to all:  NEVER go to community college.   :lol:

Too late for not going to cc, I'm already there.  :blush: But yeah, there is no such thing as desperation. But if we do leave during a test, we're not allowed back in, so that could be the one scenario.

Xakon

It all started in the internet but when I remember my female cousin and I were peeing where we were when we were outside. It wasn't really desperation but sometimes we looked for a new place and she got a bit desperate.

bordendazed

Summer, 1981, Philadelphia, JFK Stadium, before the paranoia set in...
"She was there in line, obviously in distress. JFK was built in the 1920's and had only a few 'little girls rooms". A few moments of eye contact, a silly giggle, a look around and then a blank stare up to the roof, and then it began... She completely wet herself, while in line to go.; the girls behind her empathized, but ignored it, and she went off, back to her seat.

A few hours later, one who had too many 'Ludes (remember them) or maybe just too much Southern Comfort, was sitting against the wall, watching her puddle grow.

I overheard another tell her boyfriend that she couldn't wait, and they headed off to the men's rooms...

So it began.

First Penthouse letters, occasionally, then Wet Set, mailed from Austrailia, then repackaged Nugget magazines, then BBS and the Interent, and then the Web. Back when ~Alori ans Patches ruled the scene, and then BLWP and Thomases, and well, now, here we are. Greetings, Kate, I have watched you blossom from afar!..."

BND

Yuki Ijuin

Nothing in particular, I'm more interesting in wetting, but FD is a sweet process between not wet and getting wet. XD

femaleDesperation

I have seen a female wetting situation in school when i was 10. Actually i don't interested so much for this situation when i was 10 but when age comes 13-14 i feel myself a real female desperation/wetting fan
sorry for bad english.

Yuki Ijuin

Quote from: bordendazed on January 07, 2009, 10:35:51 AM

First Penthouse letters, occasionally, then Wet Set, mailed from Austrailia, then repackaged Nugget magazines, then BBS and the Interent, and then the Web. Back when ~Alori ans Patches ruled the scene, and then BLWP and Thomases, and well, now, here we are. Greetings, Kate, I have watched you blossom from afar!..."

I get the part about Penthouse letters, Wet Set, BBS, Internet, and the Web. Everything else I'm not too sure, mind to elaborate? Esp that Alori ans Patches, whuzzat?

butterman100

Probably around elementery I started liking FD. I always used to hope some girls would wet themselves(too bad the only people I've seen wet themselves are guys :crying:) but I never really knew why. Now that I look back at it I guess I was a bit perverted.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

supadm

For me, It started around middle school. Whenever I was over at my friends house, I would always pay particular attention to when his older sister and her friends had to go to the bathroom. I could never figure out why it was so interesting though.

The time when I really noticed that I enjoyed FD was in my last year of middle school, when we were taking a standardized test, or something for the State...It was biology, or some other science like that. One of the girls in the class said she had to go to the bathroom, and the teacher said she couldn't go. As time went on, she became more and more desperate, and I was mesmerized by that, even though I was trying to focus on the test. She eventually had an accident. They led her out of the room and told us to all get back to work.

After that, I realised that I was really into FD, and have been ever since :)

iltslgp

I liked seeing girls pee forever to be honest

piemaster

I started liiking it when I saw a scene with it on while I was watching some daytime sitcom out of boredom. Didnt see what the show was or really watch too long after that which makes it kinda ironic how much it affected me.