News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

When did you first become interested in female desperation?

Started by packrat, August 25, 2007, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppfan

I'd always been interested in desperation and pants wetting. I saw a couple classmates wet themselves and I wet myself once. A few years later when I started using the internet, I just typed in "wet my pants" on a whim. I found bunches of sites. They were linked to other sites. Changing the search words led to more sites. Of course, I couldn't really get into it until I got to college and had my own computer.

packrat

O_O HOLY CRAP!!!!!  I never thought my topic would be this huge!  XD Thanx everyone! I really appreciate all of you who shared your experiences.

knuclear200x

I dunno when it started, all i know is that when a girl takes her pants off just to pee (and in a public place where its actually possible to be seen) its just hot. I guess i first discovered it in a movie i forgot.

omsoru

ok a semi-long story.

it was the fourth of july (great day to become interested right?) and we were doing our annual fireworks watching.  when a girl I liked sat down next to me. something felt very different about her, and then the fireworks became. through out the fireworks she kept groaning and saying "come on finish!" and at the end I asked why she wanted them to end. she told me, "I have to pee really badly and it hurts!" and that got me in the "upright and locked position" and I just couldn't wait to get her to give me what I wanted :drool: :drool:, unfortunately, despite the great opportunity the lord gave me it just wasn't so, despite all my coaxing to get her to relieve herself before she left, she got away and got home before she could let it go before my eyes. :crying:
piloting the copyright pee plane

dragonfox2004

well i was in the 7th grade when i got into it one my class mate had go to really bad after that i got into it

wetwulf

This might sound sick to some of you, but my first experience with female desperation was with my stepsister.

When I was about sixteen, I was riding in the back of my father's pickup with my stepsister. We were coming back from a swimming trip to a nearby lake. I noticed that my stepsister was holding the crotch of her dark blue jeans shorts and wincing a little. She was wearing a black one-piece bathing suit underneath and as she pressed on her crotch, the top tightened a little, showing off her nice breasts.

"I've got to pee," she finally said. "How much farther to the house?" I was only visiting my father for the summer and did not know much about the area.

"Not sure," I answered. She leaned forward and her face contorted, expressing her growing discomfort.

"Oh, God, I'm about to explode. This hurts so much. I don't know if I can make it." I thought for a second for a solution. As she squirmed again, her hand moved a little and I noticed that her jeans were a little damp.

"Did you pee in your shorts?" I asked. She glanced down to see the dampness and chuckled.

"No, that's just from my bathing suit. I guess it's still pretty wet and it soaked through my shorts. Oh, God." She clenched her teeth and leaned forward again.

Finally, the light bulb went on in my head. "Well, if your bathing suit is still wet, why don't you just take your shorts off and go. It's a black bathing suit, anyway, so it's not like you'll ruin it. You can dry yourself off with a towel." I waited for her to give me a look of disgust, or to bang on the truck window and tell my dad that his son was a pervert.

"I think I might have to," she answered, quicker than I thought she would. "I'm already leaking. I'll just pee enough to take the pressure off and finish when we get home." She quickly tugged down her shorts without unbuttoning them and, trying her best to keep her legs tight together, grabbed the thick beach towel next to her. "I'm going to sit on this so I don't flood the back of your dad's truck." Still keeping her legs together, she lifted her bottom and slid the towel under her. I saw a slight trickle drip from her bottom as she lifted and this prompted her to flop back down quickly. "Okay, here goes."

I waited for her to tell me to look away, but in her desperation she must not have cared. Almost instantly, I could see a glistening begin from between her legs, which she kept together. This amazed me as the stream began to force its way through the crack between her legs and gently caress the tops of her thighs. It pooled there very briefly until it slowly crept its way down between the groove to disappear into the cloth of the towel. She also seemed to enjoy this as she closed her eyes and began to breathe a little harder.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "This feels so nice. Oh, I can't stop. I might as well finish."" She opened her legs a little and allowed the stream to spray through her bathing suit and into the towel. The distance was not much, but enough to travel a little ways across the towel to leave behind several damp spots.

As I continued to watch, I felt my own bladder announcing its need. We were probably getting close to the house, but I did not care. As if trying out a different position, she leaned forward so that the stream would fall directly from her crotch to the towel. The sight of this sent my bladder and my senses into overdrive. Without saying anything to her, I just let go in my swimming trunks. I had been in the sun long enough for them to dry, so the new wetness felt so amazing as it filled the front of my shorts instantly and dripped gently down my balls and to the crack of my butt.

All this time, I did not take my eyes from her wetting. It seemed to go on forever, although it was now down to just a steady glistening. She was still not paying attention to me and this added to my excitement as I gently continued to pee my shorts in secret. Finally, as her stream ended, so did mine.

My stepsister dabbed at her crotch with the towel and then pulled her shorts back on. She looked at her shorts and seemed to feel confident that the dampness that was there before would divert any suspicion. My trunks were solid black and it was my hope that any wetness would be shrugged off as lake water.

We didn't talk about the incident when we returned home and I never told her about my wetting. But there were a few more instances of her desperation that I will share later.

kamigawa

For me, it started at a very young age. I don't remember too well the years, but I do remember talking with my friends about peeing and pooping our pants when we were younger, and sharing our experiences. None of them was embarassed of sharing their past experiences. Then, one day, while I was 12, I tought "well, I DO have internet, so why not trying to look for this over there?" I began by writing some words on google, and found millions of results. I checked about everything, and during the years I began to check some forums, sites, videos and so on. I vividly remember waiting every week for Lumito's update (too bad they closed and their comic strips ended so abruptly. They were quite good).
I also witnessed some accidents, and they pushed my fetish even further. Then, two years ago, I discovered the torrent engine, and then...

roy7

I'm not sure if I was really into it or not back then, but I remember when I was in grade 1 or 2, I was with my next door neighbor, who I believe was a year older than me, we were sitting on the fence between our yards and were talking and jumping from one topic to the next and it eventually ended up on a conversation about wetting ourselves, we shared some stories here and there and since I had none I just made some up off the top of my mind and I think she did too. I remember asking her if she would wet herself right then, she said she would, but her parents would be mad, so she couldn't. I kinda wonder if she had a fetish as well. Thinking back, I think I must have had a crush on her or something.

I think the fetish started mostly when I was about 12 when my little cousin came to visit for a whole month. He was about 7 or 8 and had constantly wet the bed, so he wore diapers to bed, but he actually liked wearing them, I think I was the only one who knew that though. We got a long quite well and talked a lot late at night since he was sleeping on my floor the whole time and a few times he had talked me into wearing diapers with him. We used to watch him wet his diaper so the stars on the front of it would disappear, but while I did wear them with him, I was never able to actually wet one of them no matter how much I tried. I did take one alone and go into the bathroom and drink water for a while until I had to go really bad, but I still couldn't force myself to go so I just poured a little water in it and put it back on to see what it felt like to be wet. I liked it a lot, but I just was never able to get myself to wet one, and eventually my cousin left and I lost my diaper supply.

It was after that, I started wearing my old underwear and tried and tried and tried until I was finally able to wet myself in them, but it just wasn't the same so I tried to make diapers with toilet paper and my old underwear, but it never worked very well at all. I then started trying to wet myself while wearing pants, but I always preferred to wear loose jeans and I didn't get much out of that so I ended up stealing an old pair of my sister's jeans since she had a similar build to me. Those jeans fit a lot tighter and then I discovered how good it felt to have the pee run down my legs. After that, I was hooked.

After those experiences, I started looking online for whatever I could and came across a few good sites and the rest is history.

KawaiiChew

I've always had an interest in the subject, I just never realised quitre what it was until I read a thread on gaia where some girl had gotten the zipper on her jeans stuck, and she really had to pee, and when I read it I suddenly realised how turned on I was

G10031

I got interested in desperation when I was a kid.

The schools here in New York City are very strict on bathroom passes - you only got 3 per marking period (marking period = 6 weeks or so, there are 8 marking periods in a school year).

This wasn't so bad for the boys, cause we could sneak in the bathroom between classes - but it was torture for the girls, cause it meant they often had to hold in their pee til the end of the day.

So I often used to see my girl classmates quite frantic to pee - and it got worse for them in the higher grades, because the older you are, the less opportunities the teachers give you to use the restroom.

There were also incidents on a couple of field trips - one time, we went to the South Street Seaport to see the old ships. We probably all had to pee, but when we got off the bus, only me and a couple of other boys who were assertive enough to ask for/demand a bathroom break were taken to the primitive portible toilets they had by the pier. The rest of the boys (and ALL of the girls - cause none of them were bold enough to say they had to pee too) had to hold it for the rest of the trip until we got back to our school.

Another time, we went out to Long Island, to Teddy Roosevelt's old mansion. As soon as we got there, the teacher and one of the moms took the girls right into the house (which did NOT have a bathroom for visitors inside) while another mom took the boys around the back of the house, where there was a public bathroom. In other words, the boys were allowed to pee as soon as we got there, but the girls were not allowed to go - they didn't get to pee until we got back to school.

Still another time, we went to a theater to see a cultural event. Like the seaport trip, it was a long ride from our school to the venue. Once we got there, we all had to pee. The boys room was down a flight of stairs, and the girls room was up in the balcony.

The teacher didn't want any of the students up in the balcony, so she forbade the girls to go up there (even though that was the only girls bathroom in the theater!). She made them wait in front of the boys room while every boy got to go pee. The girls were crying out "we want to go to the balcony!" (cause they didn't want to yell out in front of the boys that they had to pee).

The girls had to sit through a 2 hour theatrical performance with full bladders - the teacher didn'tlet them pee until after the show, when we went to McDonalds for lunch!

Also, on these field trips - even the ones where the girls got to go to the bathroom - the teacher and the volunteer mothers on the trip NEVER got to go, they always had to hold it until they got back to school, no matter how desperate they were.

I could never understand why the ladies that took us on these trips made sure that the boys got to pee but expected the girls to hold it. But it was always like that.

Also, when my family used to go on little road trips to state parks or to Gateway National Recreation Area, the men and boys would always get to pee in the bushes, but the women would rarely if ever get to go.

Me, my dad, my uncle, my brothers and their male friends ALWAYS got to pee - but my mom, my sister and the sisters of my brothers friends almost always ended up having to hold it in.

One time, my mom took me, one of my brothers, his friend and his friend's younger sister out to Gateway. We'd been there a while, and all of us were bursting to pee. My mom let me, my brother and his friend pee agaisnt a stone wall. She had to go too, but she held it in. And, she wouldn't let my brothers friend's sister pee either, even though she was BURSTING. The poor girl was crying out "I have to pee too!!!" as we all peed right in front of her, and my mom told her "you're a girl, you have to hold it in". It was torture for that poor little girl. Her and my mom didn't get to pee until we got home - and we lived over an hour away from Gateway.

So that's what got me into female desperation.

Gravity

Well I thought FD was pretty disgusting when I was young, but one day while I was in puberty, I was trying to look for Yuri pics, and one of the pictures I look at had one of the girls scared and peeing her panties.  :clap: Then I was just thinking why the fuck am I turned on by this shit.  :lol: And there you go. And just for you information, I'm not into the rl stuff, just anime. I didn't think you guys would be into the real life stuff, or at least most of you. Ok well there you go, enjoy my boring speech!  :death:

KawaiiChew2

I've... Just always had a weird relationship with bathrooms, and anything that had to do with people having to pee.
I've always felt weird around them, and embarassed, and it wasn't until I was like, 16/17 that I realised it ws a fetish...
I was on gaiaonline when I saw this topic with a girl describing how she ahd to pee but her zipepr was stuck, and she posted every 2 mintues and told us how she'd peed a little or something like that, and I caught my self feeling... weird... THat was also the first time I ever masturbated  :blushing:

reason

oh I was always like that, it was long before I knew anything about sexuality and all, but I guess it has something to do with the genes, cuz I think my mother
likes this too, which is actually disgusting when I think about but...I guess it can't be helped. ^^ and even tho I realized this may be a gross fetish for some, I never tried to denied it or never regret it, especially that time when my little cousin peed herself, when we were ~12.. I don't know how to describe it, but it felt amazing

Merchant_Of_Death

I really have no idea all I know is i've had it for a long time.

jumanji42

Quote from: Poowrite on September 18, 2007, 08:49:17 PM
I'm pretty sure I was just born with the fetish. There was no moment of revelation for me, I wasn't treated to a memorable potty dance until I was, like, twenty and witnessed my first wetting (ex-girlfriend totally wet the bed on accident, freckin' awesome) when I was like 21.

But I was enthralled with the idea of girls going potty for much longer than I can remember. When I was little, most kids my age were playing ninjas or space cowboys, saving the world and whatnot. I liked to pretend I was the brave knight fending off monsters so my princess could relieve herself in peace, or make it to the bathroom. Cheers for the brave knight  :gunsmilie:

As soon as I started noticing girls (hey, boobies are cool!) and gained access to the internet, I actively sought out potty related websites (wetting, desperation, pooping, etc...) almost immediately.

Like I said, I don't know when it happened and I've never tried to attribute a reason to it. I just know I like it. That's good enough for me :).

i kno what the whole kinght in shining armor thing is like. when i was in 7th grade i had shatered my foot when it got ran over by an SUV, so i couldn't do gym, i would imagine the girls in gym shorts peeing themselves. i would then place my imaginary self at their side to try to save them from aliens but not quite in time. i wrote down all of those storys, let me kno if u want to see one of them.