News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

When did you first become interested in female desperation?

Started by packrat, August 25, 2007, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paolobar2005

Mmm... I got involved into all of this after some events during my childhood: at school, I saw quite a lot of wettings (nad a messing, but it was so stinky that we fled from the classroom before we could see anything), while with my friend I recall seeing one of them suddenly peeing his pants while walking in front of me, then stopping in order to check his pants. I still don't know up to now why he didn't notice the need.

xDeathSoulx

I can't even really remember...Just been there since I was little I guess. But hey, it's on the internet, I'm clearly not the only one liking it:P
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

forcesofwar

its been a on going thing for the longest time

since i was 5, i enjoyed seeing people desperate and wanted them to pee themselves and it became more of a fetish than a form of entertainment as i got older

Nightmare172

I'm not really sure how it started... but one day when I was little, I wondered "How exactly do girls pee?" And the rest is history...

nagato

within the last two years. I was just looking stuff up online and I found some really soft fetishes and I gradually started looking for more hardcore stuff.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

azure

Quote from: Neil on September 04, 2007, 12:32:33 AM
I was around 12 when I stumbled upon some pictures on the internet about girls wetting themselves.
At first, I thought it was funny, and didnt bother much bout it, but later on, I just can't forget those images and started learning more bout female desperation.
Same in my case. Although I had some fantasies with this content before, but I didn't connect it with sexual preferences.

Igotseven

I got interested in it when i started to add the desperation theme in my drawings. They are all poorly drawn but they are good enough for me
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

Freak on a Leash

I was at a friend's place for the night and she would tell me about her last holiday,
she was skiing and had to pee quite bad, but when she reached the bathroom the zipper
of her overall got stuck and so she peed herself.
I got so hot, i couldn't think straight!

raar

i guess in elementary school when i first saw a girl pee her panties at school. things ingrain at a young age, i dont regret this at all. heh.

Ranpalan

I don't know. I was a bed wetter for quite a while (don't remember exactly how long), and never let any of my guests go to the bathroom until they were desperate.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

hklumfan

I started having an interest for female desperation in high school.  There were some very attractive girls in some of my classes and they never seemed shy about letting everyone know that they needed to pee, sometimes very urgently.  There was this one girl who always seemed to have to pee, and her voice really seemed to get sexier when she would say "I gotta go wee wee." (among other things).  She must have had incredible control, because she never even really squirmed too much, except on one occassion....that was very arousing.
HKF

cpjames

Have loved desperation for as long as i can remember.. when i was 11 or 12 i remember drawing desperation cartoon strips... showing the girl getting more and more desperate... speech and thought bubbles showing what she was thinking and saying as her bladder became fuller and fuller, showing her pussy clenching .. got caught once.. which was an interesting one to explain!!

DC

theerut

when i was 12 ,in math test.my girlfriend had to pee really bad but teacher wasn't allowed to go during a test.when she nearly wet herself ,teacher allow her to go.

princesstess

In first grade catholic school. A girl was late for the start of the school day asked to go and the teacher told her to wait until after prayers. The girl became increasingly desperate in her minidress and started trembling during announcements. She peed her panties near the end of the rosary cycle. Her pee flooded down her legs and onto the floor. She bust into tears and the teacher fussed over her.  As a transgendered child (still a boy then ) I envyed  her and so wished I was her that day. I felt that peeing your panties was such a feminine thing to do.

In grade two the teacher was out for a long time and another girl in a beautiful yellow dress became visibliy desperate in her panties.  a nun peeked and the girl, trembling by that time, asked to go the nun told her to wait. A few minutes later she started her pantie pee and broke down in tears. Again I so envyed her.
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

omsoru

I was searching the web when I saw watersprots, I clicked it, I liked it, then I found desperation, ever scince I've been in websites like this
piloting the copyright pee plane