New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Squirming or Pee dance?

Started by master800, October 14, 2008, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

euronaut

:blush:  Both are worth the effort and wait, the pent up release is absolute ecstasy!!

blackbird189

I really like both of them.  but if I had to choose one or the other I would definatly choose squirming... I don't know there's something hot about a girl wiggling around desperate to pee.

bloodclaw

*Giggles.* i like watching girls squirming, but since i'm more of a fan of scat desp, i like watching them hold their rump and wigglign around x3

maddjunkie

I prefer squirming, it implies that the girl is trying to keep her desperation hidden. And I find that quite a bit more attractive than outright pee dancing.
I pee, therefore I am!

inthegarden

I prefer squirming, but not just any squirming...the squirming they do just as they realize that dancing won't help...the squirming after they have broken past a certain threshold and have only precious seconds to get to a restroom. This usually happens once the girl has stopped dancing suddenly, and is frozen in a strange position.

animewetting

Pee dace is much more arousing and lets you know that the girl's bladder is too full to sit still. Squirming lets you know that they;re trying to hide it, so that's cute too.