New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Japanese pee holding tournaments

Started by Taiki, August 07, 2008, 05:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiki

There are 4 of them from Giga. Are ANY of them available to watch anymore anywhere on the net for free? They took them off of youtube, but I don't have the money to buy the DVDs.

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

kamigawa

Usually the trick with .rar libraries is quite simple.

You have two different options:

1) you have a .rar file and a bunch of similar files, with the same name, all ending with .00X, where X = 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. In that case, click on the part file without the numbers and wait till the usual WinRAR window pops up, showing you the complete video. Then unrar and so on.

2)you tried the first way and it lead to nowhere, or the file had been cut with HJSplit (often wriiten in the thread, if you found it on the net). In this case, download the freeware HJSplit, - you will NOT need to install it, the exe works perfectly from any folder of your pc -, double click it and select JOIN -> browse -> destination folder After some time (it may take some minutes for 100+ Mb videos) you will have you video ready for the player.

Lord_Nerick

what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

oramisho

Quote from: B.u.S. on August 10, 2008, 03:55:15 AM
One of the films is 80mins or so, but fantastic quality :D
And I've always known I was a god ;)

We shall have to erect a church in your name. the FD Church of B.u.S

Taiki

Quote from: B.u.S. on August 10, 2008, 03:55:15 AM
One of the films is 80mins or so, but fantastic quality :D
I hope you aren't talking about the one where they all stand around in P.E. uniforms and hold. That had awful quality. (But it was still erotic.)

nagato

Alright I watched all the videos and I was satisfied with the quality they weren't fantastic quality like B.u.S. said but they weren't blocky. I watched them on real player 11.

For the one with the p.e uniforms the I originally thought the girl that came in first was going to come in first and by the jump rope part I thought she would come in third. The girl who came in 3rd I originally thought would come in 2nd and then at the jump rope part 1st. I thought the girl that came in 2nd was going to come in 3rd and by the jump rope part I thought she would be 2nd. The girl who came in last I always thought would come in last.   
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Lord_Nerick

Here you go B.u.S, I have baked you cookies....

These are EXTREME!! LIKE MAKING A BUNCH OF COOKIES AND BAKING THEM UP YOUR ASS!!!
Pure awesome.
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Lord_Nerick

Quote from: steveboy167 on September 10, 2008, 04:54:44 PM
I know that there is the poop holding competition! does anyone could share the vid? :crying:
I SLAP YOU!!!  *OMEGA BACKHAND OF DOOM!!!*

nagato

Quote from: steveboy167 on September 10, 2008, 04:54:44 PM
I know that there is the poop holding competition! does anyone could share the vid? :crying:

If you want to talk about poop go to the random fetishes section or go to here http://www.anonib.com/_nyou2/index.php?b=1

Admon

I've seen a few of these, used to be available on Lumito's page, but I don't think that's around anymore... thanks for the links.

Loki275

We shall have to erect a church in your name. the FD Church of B.u.S
[/quote]

I second the notion.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

MKFan200

Quote from: kamigawa on August 09, 2008, 04:07:59 PM
Usually the trick with .rar libraries is quite simple.

You have two different options:

1) you have a .rar file and a bunch of similar files, with the same name, all ending with .00X, where X = 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. In that case, click on the part file without the numbers and wait till the usual WinRAR window pops up, showing you the complete video. Then unrar and so on.

2)you tried the first way and it lead to nowhere, or the file had been cut with HJSplit (often wriiten in the thread, if you found it on the net). In this case, download the freeware HJSplit, - you will NOT need to install it, the exe works perfectly from any folder of your pc -, double click it and select JOIN -> browse -> destination folder After some time (it may take some minutes for 100+ Mb videos) you will have you video ready for the player.
Or combine both in WMM or Camtasia.

Lord_Nerick

Update of dl links plz? My computer became a steaming pile and now all pron be gone  :crying: :death: No is cool too!

gokuss4

hi, I'm new to the forum and I must say, this is the best forum that I know :-)
I'm looking for those videos for months