Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD scenes in books

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, June 17, 2008, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarystuff12

Quote from: WetYellow on June 26, 2008, 06:27:18 AM
If I had the name of the book, I would give it.  In one book I read a few years back, a boy and girl were stuck in the girls bathroom.  It was pitch black with no light source, even from a window.  The girl says in the dark that she has to go and doesn't want the boy to look at her, even though he can't see her face.  According to the book, she hobbles around and squirms until she finds what she assumes is a seat.

Then it talks about the boy hearing 'familiar' noises until the zipping up of her pants, and that's it.

I wish I could remember the title, though.

Easy. It's "There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom"!

Funny how I remember that exact part only, which was about when my fetish was born. I knew that memory meant something!

samri

Both the B and C issue of Diary of Anne Frank have Anne describing how it sounds when she gets up to pee in a bucket every night.  She also describes some really hot and very odd sex scandals in the house in the C issue and there are some desp scenes near the end when the paranoia is high.  Kind of the wrong reason to read the book, but there are some pages you'll find yourself flipping to again and again to fap so it's a good buy.

wetypd

Maybe this is a little different, but in the german book "Süße feuchte Lust", the author - Lisa Stern, I suppose it is a pseudonyme - describes how she got into the wetting fetish.

It starts with one of the "typical" (you can find them in many forums) desperation-and-wetting scenes, after her mother locks her up in her room.

W.

DubiousCharms

Nearly every Piers Anthony book I've read has some reference to desperation or peeing. The man is a gregarious pervert, so I wouldn't put it past him to have a pee fetish. But then, the books aren't that great and the scenes are too short to bother.

As far as that Song of Ice and Fire thing goes, I believe Arya's scene is at the end of the first one, or somewhere in the second one. But I think all of them so far have at least one or two wetting or pee scenes, male or female. I'll also add it's one of my favorite series ever, and I'd recommend it to anybody who likes to read.

Teumessian

I think I have one book with a scene in it, but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

It involves a scene with a Japanese girl attempting (and successfully) avoiding a rape by wearing a baseball cap, tying her hair up, and walking into a mens room, pretending to be a man. However, the gang goes in with her, and with all the stalls full, attempts to use a urinal. However, she is not exactly "skilled" at doing so, and ends up wetting herself. Fortunately, the men leave none the wiser.

CidHighwind

Now that I think of it, I vaguely remember Rose Madder, yet another Stephen King book,  having a FD scene in it.  Think I see a pattern here.

blackbird189

There is a wetting scene in Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Bloom (I think).  A girl wets herself during a party in the book.