New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD scenes in books

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, June 17, 2008, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wunderwutzl

"Domain" by James Herbert has a short FD-scene as well; the woman makes it to the bathroom but gets eaten afterwards...

jlg77

Google Books is a good place to look, too.

http://books.google.com/

blackie

Dean kontz has several desperation scenes in his books but i forget which ones.

Durkadont

Quote from: Ella-Ella on June 20, 2008, 08:55:47 PM
A Song of Ice and Fire series (can't remember which book, but several scenes with Arya when she was pretending to be a boy and would hide in the woods to pee...and then later her secret got out when she had to pee in front of everyone on a march.)

Does anyone know which book in the series this is in? I'm only on the first book of the series and this is giving me some more incentive to read the rest of the series.

xDeathSoulx

I know of one instance The Shrine, where a woman, I believe she was a reporter but I'm not sure anymore, wets herself slightly when approaching an evil entity. Also, the book Wizard's First Rule(I believe that's the English title, anyway...) has a wetting scene when a girl, Rachel, meets a monster. That's all I can think of, though.
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

Loki275

I remember one I read in elementary school we a 14 year rich girl has to ride on an early 19th century boat to America but she doesn't know where the bathroom is so...
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

starforce7491

i remember in gunsmith cats there was a fd scene where rally was stuck in the backseat hidin from Bean and she was absolutely bursting!

starforce7491

also, there's a book that i read a while ago where a girl is forced to stay in class due to her professor telling her she cant leave and then when she leaves, the bathroom is closed due to cleaning, so she goes back to class and holds it for a while, then bursts in her chair. the book had some amazin detail

FallenStar

Quote from: starforce7491 on November 02, 2008, 08:32:57 AM
i remember in gunsmith cats there was a fd scene where rally was stuck in the backseat hidin from Bean and she was absolutely bursting!

That manga/doujinshi is up in the gallery if you care to look for it.  =)

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: starforce7491 on November 02, 2008, 02:33:06 PM
also, there's a book that i read a while ago where a girl is forced to stay in class due to her professor telling her she cant leave and then when she leaves, the bathroom is closed due to cleaning, so she goes back to class and holds it for a while, then bursts in her chair. the book had some amazin detail
You wouldn't happen to remember the name, would you?

chillyvanilly

there was this pee desperation scene in this book i looked at once called tempest rising. pretty much what happened was that it was a dark and scary night  and she was afraid to go but she couldn't hold it anymore
I'm just a regular guy who likes to see anime babes desperate to pee. Whats so wrong with that

izzyp

http://books.google.com/books?id=KkVSGUl-vrYC&pg=PA166&dq=blue+is+for+nightmares+pee&num=100&client=firefox-a#PPP1,M1

This book was given to me a few years back and I still read parts of it for obvious reason! Best desperation I've seen in a book that's not 'sexual'. The theme runs through the entire book and there's a lot of bed wetting in there too. Great Read :D :toileticon:

The good part starts on page 6 near the bottom...

blargh

Quote from: Rewikitty on June 22, 2008, 07:07:55 AM
Besides Stephen King, another author I suspect of this fetish is Michael Crichton.  He engages in it pretty sparsely, though, and it's usually just mentioned in passing.  Still, I like to imagine he just couldn't help but add it in.

I haven't read a lot of Crichton, but the only such scene I remember is a couple characters, one boy and one girl, stowing away in Lost World and not being able to use the toilet for 12 hours.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: izzyp on December 30, 2008, 09:19:13 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=KkVSGUl-vrYC&pg=PA166&dq=blue+is+for+nightmares+pee&num=100&client=firefox-a#PPP1,M1

This book was given to me a few years back and I still read parts of it for obvious reason! Best desperation I've seen in a book that's not 'sexual'. The theme runs through the entire book and there's a lot of bed wetting in there too. Great Read :D :toileticon:

The good part starts on page 6 near the bottom...
haha, my language arts teacher was talking about that book a while ago...

banedon

Quote from: Exaldor (grammar fix by Ser)
I found a fear wetting the other day in the third book in "The Sword Of Truth" series.

It is the part when the dreamwalker made one girl wet herself then she discovered something, can't remember what it is, but then the 5 sisters of the dark meet the dreamwalker in person.

Is that the scene where the young girl pisses herself when she gets charged by the gar?