New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Teen girls using pacifiers

Started by janus120, January 12, 2008, 10:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janus120

What is your opinion on teen girls (10y+) using pacifiers?

I think it's cute... and I like cute!

PS. I know this is touching the adult baby fetish.

Kyrieelleison

well i think its cute i suppose  :death:
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

FallenStar

I wouldn't say pacifiers, but I have had thoughts about a fully grown girl with breasts being mind controlled to the point where she sucks her thumb while she's trying to hold back peeing her panties...

I happen to think it's very cute (but not the pacifiers themselves, no.)

AsianMusicguy

Quote from: janus120 on January 12, 2008, 10:31:30 PM

I think it's cute... and I like cute!

PS. I know this is touching the adult baby fetish.
I say age 7 would be cuter tho

Videl1201

Depends on the girl. Pacifiers can be cute.

packrat

No. Hell no. God no. ZOMG no. OMG no. Fuck no. OMFG, NO!!!!  That kind of babyish stuff is a MAJOR Turnoff.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Bob Right on March 23, 2008, 08:25:47 PM
doesn't make a difference for me.  Not a turn-off nor a turn-on

Well, it would weird me out a little if she liked it, but nothing against her. It does help the cuteness, but I'd rather just see her with pee desperation, nothing else.

nagato

Doesn't make a difference. It's not a turn-on but not a turn-off.

QuoteMy sentiments exactly!
Plus I live in England where the chav girls all do it. They look STUPID. More stupid than usual, and that's impressive to say in the least.

What is a "chav girl?"
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Serika

I remember a lot of the girls at my school used to suck on those candy pacifiers. I guess it was kind of cute, but not one of my favorites as far as fetishes go.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

jedi70

i generally find it kind of nice, but the older the get the less i like it, yeah its onyl good to a certain age. (id sya up til about 13 or 14)

SLJCOAAATR

Quote from: packrat on February 13, 2008, 07:44:23 AM

No. Hell no. God no. ZOMG no. OMG no. Fuck no. OMFG, NO!!!!  That kind of babyish stuff is a MAJOR Turnoff.
Agreed. I hate that "Adult baby girl" stuff. Just, grow up. I hate it. Just like I hate it when girls purposefully pee themselves just for the sake of entertainment to others, and getting attention. That's a turnoff to me. I mean, I only like the accidental stuff. If a girs sucking her thumb, trying to distract herself from the desperation, I guess that's ok.

js93612

I have mixed feelings about this subject that I'm still trying to sort out.  As for whether or not it's a turn on (firstly, nothing a young teen does is a turn on to me, so this only applies to 18 plus)... not really.

Is it cute?  Yeah, I think it is.  I like to look at this kind of thing as being of a broader spectrum than just whether or not it's a turn on, you know?

oramisho

Not realy,It just makes them look wierd and stupid outside of inftantilsm.

aklwn

Well I guess I could revive the post and see where it goes...

I own pacifiers, and I love them. They are cozy, and they actually do help you calm down a bit. And seeing another girl with one in her mouth... well that's awesome! It's sooooo cute when other girls do it!

dllee

I have a bit of a diaper fetish (as well as your standard desperation) but I have never gotten into the AB thing.
As far as the pacifier thing, I don't think anything is cute in the mouth of anyone under 18 lol.
As far as 18+ I could do with or without, It wouldn't add or detract for me.
Unless you added in the mind control that was brought up earlier and the pacifier was linked via hypnosis to her desperation somehow.