New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Guro, do you like?

Started by nagato, November 11, 2007, 03:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Taiki

Not me.

The LAST thing I want to be shown is an anime girl who's been mutilated.

Of course, that isn't to say that I'm against people who like this stuff, I'm just saying, that it personally disturbs me. I have no problem if someone else likes it. It's just not my thing. It's REALLY not my thing.

Videl1201

Jubilee

Well, its odd. I've always liked... looking at things like that. It doesn't get me off or anything, I just have some sort of interest in it, whether it be anime, OR real. :x

Phatman_Dover

For shock value there's no greater than a woman or a child being mercilessly ripped apart.

Some would call it art, even.

I personally find it to be interesting and tasteless.

Not my bag, but nothing against you. We all have our kinks...
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

FallenStar

Quote from: Jubilee on December 21, 2007, 06:29:46 PM
Well, its odd. I've always liked... looking at things like that. It doesn't get me off or anything, I just have some sort of interest in it, whether it be anime, OR real. :x

^ This person speaks much like me.  I like it if only for the interest value - how far people are willing to go to please some of the most unique fetishes out there.

FallenStar

nagato

well to answer my own question I would have to say my intrest in guro is more like fallenstar's and jubilee's only minus the real part.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

poopyone

Not my thing really, Not much of a fan of blood lust, or dickgirls for that matter.

Lord_Nerick

I like blood but Guro SCARES PANDA..... but i do lawl at the carnage *gun
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

captainjack

Huh, i have never thought about that as a sexual fetish, though i guess i could see why some people might find it arousing. i have a morbid fascination with corpses and stuff (i love watching crime shows with all the autopsies and what not) but i don't find it to be a turn on, just very fascinated. i think alot of humans in general are intrigued by death though...