New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Girls' feet: Do you like ?

Started by lecool, October 14, 2007, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki Ijuin

That kind of explains it. I'm oral too... sexually speaking. So far the things that I want to nibble on are almost endless.

Feet for me... is more akin to something I'd not only enjoy nibbling on.

Except for the heels part. I find heels like those on Mary Janes to be extremely cute. :P

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Tru on March 01, 2009, 10:44:49 PMI'm also casting my vote against heels. They are evil, evil, evil things. I much prefer some nice cute thong sandals.

I second the motion. But then again, heels are more appropriate at formal occasions, even if I generally like flip flops better.

The_Enigma

As for my vote, I don't really have a preference on heels.  But, I do prefer open toed sandals above other shoes!

And, a quick pun/joke/thing about this:

Anyone who expressed an interest in liking feet is a pedophile! (Ba-dum, dump. *cymbal crash*)

I myself do not have a foot fetish.  A foot on a girl's body has about the same significance as their arm, to me.  It's just kind of there.

No, the main things that I like to look out for are eyes and hair.  Eyes are so awesome...there are so many varieties and most of them are so complex.  Subtle hints of off-colors and strong, reflective sparkles.  Some say that the eyes are a window to the soul, and I would have to agree.  I LOVE them.

The hair thing...I think that actually has to do more with my bad memory.  You see, I am TERRIBLE at remembering people's names and faces.  Absolutely terrible.  So, I started recognizing people by their hair, because many people's hair is different when you truly look at it.  I think a person's hair speaks more about their personality than their clothes do; you should check it out sometime. ;)

AliasnameTO

Quote from: The_Enigma on April 13, 2009, 08:50:46 AMAnyone who expressed an interest in liking feet is a pedophile! (Ba-dum, dump. *cymbal crash*)

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but the scientific name for it is PODophile. People probably didn't want to be associated with sexual predators just because they like feet. XD

The_Enigma

Quote from: AliasnameTO on April 14, 2009, 06:39:02 PM
Quote from: The_Enigma on April 13, 2009, 08:50:46 AMAnyone who expressed an interest in liking feet is a pedophile! (Ba-dum, dump. *cymbal crash*)

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but the scientific name for it is PODophile. People probably didn't want to be associated with sexual predators just because they like feet. XD

XD Sorry, the joke is in the stems.  Latin stems, to be exact.

The Latin stem "ped" means foot OR child.  So, in a way, it's a pun.  But with Latin stems instead of whole words.

dan

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a major fetish but i do like girls feet.
Especially if they're being splashed with pee :P. Seeing it run down a girl's legs only to pool at their feet is a real turn on. If they splash in the puddle afterwards that's just a bonus :D

inthegarden

I mostly like feet because they look ticklish. And tickling someone can weaken their resilience and cause them to lose control of their bladder.

On another note, there was a case where a woman lost part of her leg to a piece of farming machinery. She soon developed phantom limb syndrome and would start experiencing her orgasms not only in her genitals, but in her phantom limb as well.

She reported this to a neruoscientist and expert on phantom limb syndrome, V.S. Ramachandran, and mentioned that she had learned from reading his papers that the part of the brain that takes in information from the foot is right next to the one that takes in information from the genitals. Ramachandran asked others with missing feet if they were experiencing the same thing, and they said yes. Ramachandran now thinks this may be the cause of foot fetishes. (Source: The second half of this page).

Sorry if I got a little boring there. It's just my nature.

hunter77721

I found girl's feet beautiful. So i prefer the one shoe on, one shoe of flook.

hunter77721

But i think, that when girl is tied up, looks more helples, when she has onely one of her shoes on. The other one could lying nearby, but ideal situation is when it is nowhere in sight.

blitz827

I don't really like bare feet. What I really like are socks, and specially cute japanese girls wearing them.

Something like this is just perfect:

I hope you liked it.

hunter77721

Thank You, blitz827! Great photos. Cute girls with really nice-lookink legs and feet!
(Have You some one shoe on, one off too?)

lecool

Amazing pics blitz827, thanks :)
I love that too :blushing:

LivingInfinite

Quote from: inthegarden on July 01, 2009, 09:51:01 PM
I mostly like feet because they look ticklish. And tickling someone can weaken their resilience and cause them to lose control of their bladder.

On another note, there was a case where a woman lost part of her leg to a piece of farming machinery. She soon developed phantom limb syndrome and would start experiencing her orgasms not only in her genitals, but in her phantom limb as well.

She reported this to a neruoscientist and expert on phantom limb syndrome, V.S. Ramachandran, and mentioned that she had learned from reading his papers that the part of the brain that takes in information from the foot is right next to the one that takes in information from the genitals. Ramachandran asked others with missing feet if they were experiencing the same thing, and they said yes. Ramachandran now thinks this may be the cause of foot fetishes. (Source: The second half of this page).

Sorry if I got a little boring there. It's just my nature.

I'd just like to mention that after reading this, I can kind of feel it in my feet too. Seriously.