New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Girls' feet: Do you like ?

Started by lecool, October 14, 2007, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lecool

So, does anyone feel excited about girls' feet, or at least find them beautiful or anything ?
I've got a girls' feet fetish a quite long time ago, and I know that a lot of people have always been interesting, even a bit, in girls' feet. Anyway, I made the option #5 because I know that there are multiple things you can like or not about girls' feet. Some like them with socks, others prefer them with tights, or without anything (bare feet).
As far as I'm concerned, I really love girls' feet in sneakers when they're wearing them without anything, so bare feet. Very short socks (ankles socks), or even no-show socks are okay, since it looks the same, or almost. I understood it was a fetish when I realized that I was always looking at girls' feet when they were wearing their sneakers bare feet (or if it looked like it). Except my fetish I would vote #2, since I've always liked girls' feet in general, they're cute ^^
Just vote and tell here what you like about this fetish :) (PS : sorry if my english speaking is sometimes bad, I'm french ;))

sanchopanza65

Sometimes. I mean, I really like Chidori playing with her hamster ball, and a few others, but I'm not hardcore at all.

lecool

Fetishes can't be explained easily... It's like if I asked you why you love anime girls who wet their pants :blush:

lecool

Same for me. I wouldn't like anything hardcore with them :p

Ameboes

Nothing particularly interesting about feet.

But I hate peeing pics with the girl wearing high heels. I prefer bare feet or socks or sneakers. Just not those hideous high heels.

Videl1201

QuoteBut I hate peeing pics with the girl wearing high heels. I prefer bare feet or socks or sneakers. Just not those hideous high heels.

I couldn't agree more.

Whizard

Yes, high heels makes the girl look like a malformed plastic doll and takes away all the cuteness.

Serika

I'll look at footjob pics, but feet don't hold any particular interest to me.

QuoteBut I hate peeing pics with the girl wearing high heels. I prefer bare feet or socks or sneakers. Just not those hideous high heels.

QuoteI couldn't agree more.

QuoteYes, high heels makes the girl look like a malformed plastic doll and takes away all the cuteness.

I guess i'm the only one who finds high heels cute. ;_;
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

AliasnameTO

girls' feet is a huge part of what turns me on. I always check out girls' feet, ALWAYS. I'm not into the sexual aspect of it such as sucking, licking, or footjobs, but looking and massages are so great. I like the barefoot in sneakers as well, but prefer flip-flops or barefoot in jeans the best.

oramisho

While I think feet are cute, but I wouldn't say I had a fetish with them

esa610

I do love girls' feet, they are nice and pretty.
The smell is also arousing.
I have to confess that in every peek a girl is squatting I look first if her feet are soaked or not... ;)

cyberdalek

i have a fetish with girls feet. they are too cute. lol

Ameboes

On consideration, feet don't turn me on, but.

Socks are nice. Wet socks even better. :P

AliasnameTO

Quote from: pisspee3 on July 15, 2008, 04:16:19 PMi don't under stand what it is about feed that turns some people on

Neither do I, but it turns me on nonetheless. :p

phil

I dont get how feet can turn people on