Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Crossdressing: Y/N?

Started by Phatman_Dover, August 31, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Bloke1 on September 25, 2007, 10:21:25 AM
Does any other guys cross-dress and hold/pee, or is that not everyone's thing here?

I do...then again I've been into this kind of stuff since I was in grade school.

It's kind of like you get to play the role of the girl in all those pictures you see online...It's rather stimulating, to be honest.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

darksage345

Do it all the time and pee in the panties. 

Phatman_Dover

More of you guys out there than I thought! Excellent. I've felt sort of alone without anyone besides the 420chan's CD board. And even then they require pics. Like crazy.

Not quite a voyeur myself, or an exhibitionist. Know what I mean?

Anyone here ever try to 'quit' doing it? I have a few times but uh, here I am. So I guess it's part of me. XD
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

rianswings

I used to cross-dress a lot when I was little, but nothing much lately.

By the way, Ko-chan has a really decent crossdressing board.

qx2

Quote from: rianswings on December 30, 2007, 06:58:54 AM

By the way, Ko-chan has a really decent crossdressing board.

Indeed it does!

I'm not that interested in crossdressing myself, but on other feminine looking males I can enjoy it.

lecool

Not 100% for me, but not far. I would say at least 92 :clap:
I've always pissed in tight clothing, and most of this is girl clothing. The only "non-girl" ones are running clothes such as tights, capri tights and tight shorts which are all "man sized", but yes, it's almost useless to mention it since they can easily be considered as girl clothes. It may be a response to my tight clothing fetish... Well, I really love to wear girls' clothes even if they're nore tight, I even have a very cool black skirt, but actually I never did a complete crossdressing. I sure would love it and... piss in it :blush: but my main fetishes are pants pissing (desperation is very important for me) and wearing tight girl clothes. :gunsmilie:

Iketzu_Yamael

lol. I'm not really a crossdresser, I just kind of look like a girl with what I wear.
When a girl dresses like a guy... I can see that being hot.

Princess

I crosdressed all the time when i was little. i basicly was a girl. now i crossdress when i'm alone....

JBS05

Quote from: Serika on September 11, 2007, 12:13:15 AM
It's easy enough to walk in them [heels], the only thing to worry about is going down stairs.
I beg to differ. Running up stairs in heels is really hard too. I once ran up two flights of steep stairs in 5" heels and a coarset.  :death:

I'm female and I like to crossdress and crossplay. I have small breasts, so the chest is not the problem, but I'm pretty short and have a feminine face...I don't cross dress a lot, but I wear men's ties a lot with skirt suits. I like to look spiffy, like men do.

Serika

Quote from: JBS05I beg to differ. Running up stairs in heels is really hard too. I once ran up two flights of steep stairs in 5" heels and a coarset.

You may be right, it's still hard, but tripping on the way down hurts worse. :angel:

Quote from: rianswingsBy the way, Ko-chan has a really decent crossdressing board.
Desuchan's trap board is nice too.
http://www.desuchan.net/tr/
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JBS05

Quote from: Serika on May 17, 2008, 11:41:55 PM
Quote from: JBS05I beg to differ. Running up stairs in heels is really hard too. I once ran up two flights of steep stairs in 5" heels and a coarset.

You may be right, it's still hard, but tripping on the way down hurts worse. :angel:
Mmm...Well The time that I tripped going down, I caught the banister (sp?) The steps were stone though and I messed up my foot a little...
Running up was still worse for me...Under the coarset was a yukata and two crinolin skirts... :death:

To make a long story short:
Stairs are evil no matter what!

shutyacid

Gonna have to go with no on this one =P.

Phatman_Dover

Been a while since I've posted anything on this topic, but thankfully that hiatus is over. :3

So, I found a rather interesting scanlation of a manga called Hourou Musuko (Translated means: The Transient Son). It's about a little 5th grade boy who is very feminine; he is transferred to a new school after moving. He is seated next to a girl who dresses like a boy and is never seen acting girly or anything of the like. And for the rest, you'll have to read it. :3

They only have up to the second to last chapter done on volume four, with seven volumes in total. The website is as follows: http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com/ongoing-series/hourou-musuko/
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

dragonfox2004

i have to say it depens on my mood, the people i hang out with and what fursuit i have on

WyvernKon

While I am into it to a certain extent (I actually donned a dress for a Halloween day at school once), I only just keep those thoughts in my head because of the whole deal about people getting bashed for this. (And it's not just the whole buying panties deal either!)