New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Crossdressing: Y/N?

Started by Phatman_Dover, August 31, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phatman_Dover

I'm assuming some people can be mature on this subject.

Yes, I do participate in the activity. No, I'm not very good at it, and no, I have no pics. :P

Unfortunate as it is, I can't seem to get the look quite down.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Serika

Same here, mainly at home. I dress neutral in public to avoid getting attacked, but some people still assume i'm a woman.

Last time it happened i was having lunch with my mother. It was pretty funny.

Waitress: Are you ladies ready to order?

XD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Phatman_Dover

I don't do it in public because I definitely can't pass off as a woman. I really like my beard, and I plan on keeping it until I get a girlfriend. After that it's the chopping block.

I am interested however in when you first 'discovered' this hobby. Personally I always was around the girls when I was a young lad, and I'd guess it had an impact on my character. Hell I even remember thinking about it when I was in second grade. So it's been a long time fetish of mine I suppose.

I first donned the bra however when I was in middle school and I haven't gone back since. It feels so natural and nice. :P
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Serika

Most of my friends were girls too when i was really young. I think that caused me to believe i actually was a girl for a time, so i never thought it was strange that i would want to dress like them. Everyone else thought it was plenty strange.

I'm sorry to hear you have trouble passing though. Facial hair is such a pain in the ass. :(

But having someone walk in on you for the first time is the worst. That taught me to always lock the door. Still got caught a few times after that however. :icon_redface:

Lisk

Another interesting topic. I've got a few thoughs on this one, but I'm not quiete sure how to put them in words.

See, I always wondered: how does it feel to be a girl? And my interest in desperation rose this interest further. How does it feels to be a girl desperate to pee? When I read a fd story I always try to see it from a girl's point of view. And although my sexual orientation is straight, I find it very... I don't know... curious? to dress as a girl and maybe walk around pretending that I'm a girl (I'm not all that masculine at all - despite all my efforts in training room, I'm getting stronger but not any bigger and they can easily mistook me for a girl from behind, especially with my long hair). But my interest is purely theorethical yet - when I think that I must go to the shop and (oh teh noes!) BUY GIRLS CLOTHES... I feel like Hideki from Chobits when he had to buy Chii a pair of panties T.T

Serika

Quote from: Liskwhen I think that I must go to the shop and (oh teh noes!) BUY GIRLS CLOTHES... I feel like Hideki from Chobits when he had to buy Chii a pair of panties T.T

If you buy a gift card, many stores will let you use it to order clothes off their websites. It will ask for the card number and pin, and that's it. Getting a brown cardboard box in the mail is less stressful then tossing panties onto the checkout line.

Poor Hideki... :lol:

Phatman_Dover

Lisk: I also had that thought myself, and personally I enjoy it. Serika has a point in saying that you could use a gift card; it gets shipped to you with virtually no distinctive marks half the time, like a Victoria's Secret bag. Or if you look old enough, dress in a suit and go in there and try to buy for your 'girlfriend'. :P

Serika: Here's a tough one- what's your favourite clothing item? I personally favor the skirts and dresses.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

Lisk

Quote from: Phatman_Dover on September 07, 2007, 01:49:23 PM
dress in a suit and go in there and try to buy for your 'girlfriend'.
That's exactly the issue ^^

"Hideki... hen... tai?" (C)

Serika

Quote from: Phatman_DoverHere's a tough one- what's your favourite clothing item? I personally favor the skirts and dresses.
Gee, that is tough. :sweatdrop:

I think my favorite right now is skirts and blouses, like the kind of outfit a secretary could wear. Dresses are always fun though.

Have you tried wearing heels yet. It's easy enough to walk in them, the only thing to worry about is going down stairs. If the heel catches when there's nothing under the rest of your foot you could trip. When i practiced walking, i could just imagine someone finding me KO'd while wearing a skirt. Fun for them, not for me.

shadow

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Serika on September 11, 2007, 12:13:15 AM
Have you tried wearing heels yet. It's easy enough to walk in them, the only thing to worry about is going down stairs. If the heel catches when there's nothing under the rest of your foot you could trip. When i practiced walking, i could just imagine someone finding me KO'd while wearing a skirt. Fun for them, not for me.

Yeah, I've taken that 'step', so to speak. :P

I've had to run in them once, just to prove to someone that I could. Haha.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

FallenStar

Let me just say this:

You two are really weird.   :lol:

Nah, I jest. I kid because I care.   

A man wearing women's clothes has been known to get a cheap laugh.... Heck, Milton Berle did it...  so I guess that'd make it okay in my book.   :p

FallenStar

Phatman_Dover

Okay so, here's something to note.

I shaved my beard off today. Funny enough I look more mature without it. XD

I also shaved mostly everything else! Except lower arms. Man, this is going to be a pain in the butt. :P
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

Flyper

I've done some basic stuff (lingerie) but because I'm currently in college I haven't had a chance to fully explore crossdressing.

Bloke1

Ooo, a thread I can get into!
I don't usually openly admit my cross-dressing. I do it as a part of holding and peeing, and the most clothing I've had is panties. I currently use an old pair of shorts cut at the crotch so it's a makeshift (and very cool-looking) miniskirt. Unfortunately I have no panties as of right now since the last pairs have been wrecked from repeated waistline stretching and peeing into them. Plus a swelling bladder always puts a little extra pressure onto that waistband.
I have, however, worn a skirt and panties out 3 or 4 times before. Once was at a party (that I got wasted at - glad no guys took advantage of me, that would have been strange for them in the morning!), twice in COLLEGE (at high school, I'm British so that's age 17/18) - once for xmas and the other as it was a fancy dress day (no panties for those, but on an unrelated day I did wear a thong for 10 minutes - I HATE those with avengence now and forever), and the last was a five miniute walk done the street to freak some friends out.
I now have the dilemma of getting more panties, since I've always had female friends do the buying and I paid for them.
As for shaving, I regularly shave my pubic hair anyway, and have done since my teen years. I've done my legs twice (had a patch waxed once), did my armpits a couple of times too.
Long story short - I've done a lot!
Does any other guys cross-dress and hold/pee, or is that not everyone's thing here?

Feel free to contact me via email :D