New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Eggs: do you like?

Started by Nia, July 27, 2007, 11:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaMaria

I really like the fetish. It's the humiliation aspect that does it for me.

CidHighwind

Eggs??  *looks it up*

Oh, WOW.  Now THATS something I havent seen yet.  Thats a little different.  I cant say it does anything for me, in fact I just dont understand the basis of why this could be a turn-on.  Maybe someone whos into could explain why?

DubiousCharms

No, egg laying doesn't do anything for me. I think eggs are pretty cute, though, in a non-sexual way. They've got a nice shape. Great for interior decoration, like knick knacks. My mother actually owns a couple of hollowed-out ostrich and emu eggs.

But I digress. I don't find egg laying disgusting, but it's not for me.

orihalcon

Pretty much any fetish having to do with the ass (scat,egg,etc) doesnt appeal to me.

anime lover

eggs don't necessarily deal with the butt though, there's vaginal and anal egg-play

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

FallenStar

It almost makes perfect sense for eggs to come out the vaginal entrance as, even in normal human females, that's the path of birth that leads up to the Fallopian tubes where human "eggs" are to be found.

Z3LL7H3GR347

So, I'm curious to learn, what is this fetish about? What makes people into the egg fetish? Please teach me, I (at this moment) do not see the fascination with egg laying.

JackO

I'm not quite sure how others can be turned on by this (but then I guess each to their own). It just seems a little weird, as we're not chickens. It'd be interesting to see some Egg pics/videos to see what they emphasise etc.

Iku Nagae

I'm 50/50 on liking eggs. Its not a fetish for me, but sometimes it is nice to see in images.

animepee

The food: No

The fetish: ....no again

So i overall dislike eggs

sorry ;3