Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Eggs: do you like?

Started by Nia, July 27, 2007, 11:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nia

Videl1201

No, that's something I really don't care about.

anime lover

you better believe I do! ^_^

I've even done a fic series that has egg laying and hatching

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

The Hidden

Eggs are also something that I depise more than scat.

So no for me. :glare:

anime lover

why no love for the eggs?

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Serika

It's fine, but it's more of a comedy thing to me when a girl lays an egg. Like the prank where a girl's older sister puts an egg under her blanket while she sleeps and she thinks it's hers.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Nia

hehe, that actually makes me think of a fic idea, hehe

where a friend plays a prank on a girl (around 10 or so) and has an egg pushed up  into her vagina while sleeping, and come morning she feels weird as she goes into the bathroom to take a shower, but as her shower starts to wake her up, she notices a odd feeling of pressure between her legs, she figures she has to pee, so she gives a slight push and starts to pee, still feeling that weird pressure, she pushes harder and gets a feeling like something solid is trying to come out, confused and curious from something solid never trying to come out there before, she sits down and spreads her self open while trying to look, starts pushing has hard as she can slowly the egg starts come out but she quickly stops pushing as it hurts, and it go back in she gets her breath and trys again as it starts coming back out, it hurts but she keeps pushing as she picks her self up a bit and puts her free hand under it as, then it reaches it\'s widest part as it picks up speed and falls out into her hand, and realizes she just laid an egg, any way she washes it off and calls for her friend to come, she comes in and is told \"I think I just laid an egg!\" and she almost cracks up laughing, but when she is shown the egg, she is shock to find it is about lil more than twice as big as it was when it was she put it in, but she don\'t say anything about it and acts as if she knew nothing, but over the next few days they are both surprised that it is still getting bigger, and even more surprised that it hatch to a lil girl only a little bit shorter than her mother, looked a lot like her too but also had features that looked like her friend as well, witch confesses about the prank.

well if anyone wants to make fic like that by all means go ahead, hehe, it wouldn\'t have to be just like that either.

packrat

Um...no.  This is definitely not what I'm into.

Taiki

I'm with packrat on this one. Sorry, I'm not an egg fan.

anathema

I just don't get it.  It does seem like a recipe for comedy gold however.

FallenStar

Well...

Besides the fact that I equate egg-laying with chickens and the fact that I loves me some fried chicken...

Nah, I'd have to say that no, I'm not into it...   I can clearly see, though, how scat fans may enjoy it... or birthing fans...   and obviously, some girls in real life must like the idea because there are plenty of egg-shaped vibrators around....    :lol:

FallenStar

Eternal Dragon

I like it as a matter of fact, though I'm not a scat fan

Duce

I like eggs, actually I got it from my using the toilet fetish, lol

Hydro

I'd say the only time i ever really encountered it was in Sugoi Kasumi-chan. I think in chapter...5? There was a diaper part in there (why I was reading it >.>) but then theres a part with eggs up her ass. It was alright but not really my thing.

megafobia

im not into the eggs your talking about

but i could do with some scrambled egg on toast right now :)