New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nationalities

Started by ppgrl, June 11, 2008, 08:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppgrl

Are you attracted by any certain nationality? Either in anime, or real  life? Just interested ^^ I'll answer after someone else will ^^

AliasnameTO

I'm white and usually not attracted to black women, but in rare instances they can be really gorgeous. There was this one girl I knew from school who was really beautiful, I can still picture what she looked like.

Generally speaking, I can appreciate any skin color, and a dark complexion can make a girl look exotic. It's more of the skeletal/structural differences that turn me on or off to someone.

FallenStar

For me, personally, I find myself more drawn to Japanese girls than most American girls, though in hentai, I do like the occasional brown girl.   :gunsmilie:

nagato

I find myself drawn to the east asians that includes: Japanese, Chinese and Koreans. I also like Vietnamese and thai. 
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

ppgrl

ooohhh.... so NOW i see why every1 here like anime and manga ;P Anyways, in aime i really like japanese people... in real life i'm attrcted to... middle eastern peope ^^;

AliasnameTO

Quote from: B.u.S. on June 12, 2008, 01:11:57 AM
I think Japanese can apply to almost everyone here :P

Lol, I didn't mention Japanese for obvious reasons. No offense to anyone, but generalizing and saying you like Japanese women because of hentai is like saying you started liking American women by watching the Miss America Pageant. One is the idealized 'cream of the crop' of the other.

nagato

Quote from: AliasnameTO on June 12, 2008, 08:39:39 PM
Quote from: B.u.S. on June 12, 2008, 01:11:57 AM
I think Japanese can apply to almost everyone here :P

Lol, I didn't mention Japanese for obvious reasons. No offense to anyone, but generalizing and saying you like Japanese women because of hentai is like saying you started liking American women by watching the Miss America Pageant. One is the idealized 'cream of the crop' of the other.

But, I don't like japanese women because of hentai. I like the real life ones just as much.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

shutyacid

wow Im in the minority here >_>. Lets just say Asians low on my list. Not that it matters that much to me... sorta

Sipplewat

I agree with you, Middle Eastern is my absolute favorite, Indian can be good as well (as long as not ultra-dark.)

dragonfox2004

it make no diffent for me i just by the beauty of the women not the color

i have also agree with hplagoon  with his statement

captainjack

i'm with pocky up there, hispanic and middle-eastern most definately, though i find most mixed races of any origin to be pretty hot

jedi70

In order would be:

1. one of latin descent (mexican preferably) not to dark or light
2. asian (japs but i appreaciate all)
3. European or American

granted i can tolerate most others bu those i prefer