New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Panty poop hentai.

Started by persoloid, April 21, 2008, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww9933

I like panty-pooping, as long as it's solid. The solid stuff is just SICK :S. And so is scat. But panty-pooping and wetting together, now thats awesome.
"I'll be the God of Death any day"-- Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

lurker

does anyone know where to find a site like this for pooping accidents?  I like desperation and anime desperation with that too but can't find it anywhere.

eternal_nyte42

Desperation and anime panty poop is one of the hottest things in my opinion. I have a video where a girl is tied up and given an enema and a diaper. Her cruel master then begins to push down on her buldging stomach until everything comes rushing out into her diaper, while she is crying out in shame. Very hot idea

moopoo

I really wish I had some art and animation skills, I would love to put together some more of this stuff... ugh stupid interweb and not enough pooping of panties

desperado9

I think the desperation aspect is terrific - more potential even than pee desperatiion. All too often, though, the focus seems to be on maximizing the mess, rather than the desperation. Again, it gets back to realism, and to the struggle for control, and the ultimate loss of it. There is one thing, though - when one is struggling to avoid pooping, then a peeing accident seems to be no big deal. That could detract from peeing desperation, which is a much more common theme, after all.

Death Jester

I love panty pooping and the desperation involved with it. People perceive it as such a taboo that it's almost mystical. I've had no trouble finding pictures regarding the subject and many links, but more often then not, you have to sift through other, not so appealing subjects such as scat. I hate those pictures where they're absolutely covered in it.  :death:
Anyways, back to panty pooping; I love it!

~Death Jester~
~Death Jester~

The_Enigma

I have a similar opinion to most people - I love panty pooping, but I hate scat.

I also agree about the desperation aspect.  In peeing, I prefer the actual wetting over the desperation.  But with pooping, I think the desperation and struggle is a lot sexiet than the actual event.  Unfortunately, whatever meager scraps of panty pooping you can find is usually focused completely on the mess rather than the desperation. :(  I wish there were more poo desperation pics.

Toasty

I'm a big fan of panty pooping for any old reason, but I also particularly like the desperation pics. Maybe it's just because there are so few of them.

xXDNAXx

Panty Poop Hentai is cool. Scat is not my cut of tea. I think its just the fact that she can't control it and doesn't have time to pull her panties down. Awesome!!

scarystuff12

I'm into it only under conditions. Messy diarrhea and other runny junk...no. An anime girl pooping her pants is something I have yet to see, and I really hope to someday...

Neil

I love panty poop, but not scat. However, what I love is accidental panty pooping, like watching a girl desperate to hold the poop in, then having a messy accident, especially in public. I also love seeing their facial expression.

I don't really enjoy intentional panty poop though..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

jonathanfuzzles

It's okay, but to an extent; it can get very nasty, very quickly.
If your looking for videos or pictures, just google it and look for the legit sites (I believe there was a good video on liveleak).
I'd rather stick to the less gross stuff, though. :P

retrorainbows

I like it, especially when it's also desperation.
I don't like when it's so much that it's seeping out of their panties though. O.o Or liquidy, I prefer it to be more solid. Otherwise it just gets gross. xD

desperado9

It is the struggle that is exciting. She feels it coming - it starts to poke out, she pushes it back in. She gets a brief respite, then a new surge begins. She is sweating - how many more of these battles can she win? She has GOT to find a place to go - and soon! Even when you know the outcome, the struggle is always engaging.

scarystuff12

Quote from: desperado9 on June 25, 2009, 07:06:45 AM
It is the struggle that is exciting. She feels it coming - it starts to poke out, she pushes it back in. She gets a brief respite, then a new surge begins. She is sweating - how many more of these battles can she win? She has GOT to find a place to go - and soon! Even when you know the outcome, the struggle is always engaging.

OK, this needs to be put in story form. I'll pen it if no one else steps up!

I found the one clip in Bondage Game where the girl is tied up and in a diaper, and she gets her full belly squeezed until she poops herself. Goddamn that was a wonderful scene! The rest of the show... not so much...